It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clergy who’ve lost their faith due to patriarchy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Hello again my friend,

This is a direct Copy and Paste from a reply I JUST made in another thread, here ya go, and feel free to PM me if you would like my friend, and God bless you and your Family with Love in Christ

Christianity is the Religion setup by the Way the Truth and the Life Itself, Christ Jesus, the Word and Son of God Incarnate into the Human Race,

Orthodox Catholic Christianity is the Truest and Purest form of religion on Earth, it is the Truth, the whole Truth, nothing but the Truth, so help us God!

Orthodox comes from Greek meaning True or Correct, and Dox meaning Doctrine or Worship, and Catholic means Universal, so it literally means the Correct and True Doctrine and Belief, Universal Christian Church on Earth.

The Roman Catholic Church has the Way, the Truth, and the Life, with heterodox (false doctrine) added to the Truth, so they have true doctrines of the church which are not part of the Truth of the Church,

The Protestant Church Reformed the Way, the Truth and the Life, and have taken much away from the Truth (the Deuterocanon, or Second Canon of Scripture, for example, approximately 7 books of the Old Testament / Greek Septuagint which the Lord Himself and the entire Orthodox and Catholic Church hold as Scripture, only the Jews and Protestants removed the Scripture from scripture and say there are only 39 books of the OT, when in Reality there are additional books),

The Protestant Church has the Way, the Truth and the Life but subtracted from the Truth and added truth which is heterodox,

I hope what I'm saying is understood by all who read this who have Eyes to See and Ears to Hear,

Edit: In brief, what I'm saying is this: All Christianity has some Truth, and all world religions (just about) make claims of having truth, but very few have any Truth at all, and Christianity is divided into three main Sects, Roman Catholic, Eastern Orthodox Catholic, and Protestant, and all make claims of being the One True Church, and only One Truth can be THE Truth,

The Eastern Orthodox Church has approximately 250 - 300 million members on Earth, these people are members of the Truest form of the Church on Earth, only the Saints who have made it to Heaven behold the Truth face-to-face, while we are pilgrims on Earth, the Eastern Orthodox Church is the closest you can get to discovering Heaven on Earth,

The Roman Catholic Church has approximately 1.1 - 1.2 billion members worldwide, and have the Truth but as I stated before, have added to it,

The Protestant Church has approximately 900 million members worldwide, and REALLY messed things up ~500 years ago, because NOW we have 18,000+ churches all claiming to be "Bible Based" and "the True Church" and this REALLY throws people off and messes Christianity up as a whole, some Protestant Churches have some Truth, but they all have there own truth which is not True and have subtracted from the Real Truth,

Christendom Worldwide has 2.2 billion members and growing, because it really is the TRUTH!

Learn to discern spirits, discern the Spirit of the World from the Spirit of Evil and from Spirits of Evil Ones from the Spirits of the Flesh and from the Holy Spirit of Truth and Wisdom,

God bless!

God bless us all, God bless anybody who reads this with Wisdom, Knowledge and Truth, in the Name of the Father (The LORD God of Hosts), and of the Son (The LORD Jesus Christ, Yeshua the Messiah, the LORD of lords and KING of kings) and their Holy, Holy, HOLY Spirit,

Amen and Amen

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Not all live a meager life check out this Guy. I am sur he isn't the rule but the exception however it does happen.

Check out the picture in the article pretty nice car. The first class plane tickets to visit starving children kind of smacks the face of sensibility.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

This is an example of the Excesses of the Roman Catholic Church, and the reason why I personally believe Rome has been a church in Heterodox belief since 1054 A.D. when they split from the Eastern Church of Christ....

God bless and forgive this Bishop, please let him see the error of his ways, let him store up treasures in Heaven instead of perishables on Earth, let him distribute his goods and services to the poor, and forgive his excesses and ignorance, in Jesus Name, Amen

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by godlover25

Thanks for sharing.....very interesting reminder of The Great Schism.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join