It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occult "Jackson Five - Can You Feel It" video?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I'm surprised that no one has covered the Jackson Five - Can You Feel It video yet, when it's just full of occult references.

1. Starts with the text "Deceive, Inveigle, Obfuscate"
2. Several Eye of Horus references
3. Pyramid missing the capstone
4. Rainbow (Micheal Jackson lifing it, a Jackson is a god reference? In the bible God created the rainbow to seal a covenant)
5. Antahkarana rainbow bridge
6. Solar eclipse (new age reference)
7. Golden age references
8. Ends with the Sun Wheel in the sky and the worshipping people kneeling before it (of fear?)
9. And any more, see if you can spot them

edit on 8-10-2013 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

Thanks a lot MM...now I have billy jean stuck in my head.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Hmmmm, very interesting OP.
I think there was a rreference to the burning bush in there, but I'm thinking this was more done because the Jacksons growing up were fairly religious.
It almost seems like one of those God is good kind of things, and they are merely the messengers, all dressed in gold.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
watching this clip a few times and there is something odd about it, the characters the "Jackson's" are playing depict themselves as higher beings no do doubt, maybe even guardians over the planet, and I agree they are bringing the message of an even higher power, which eventually shows up.
At around 4:00 minute mark when you see the bubbles, these are referencing ovum as at around 4:05 you can hear a new born baby's cry.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

"Deceive, Inveigle, Obfuscate" is, as far as I can tell, from the X-Files and not a part of that video. I don't know how that got snuck in there. Someone is trying to obfuscate you.

It's just a cheesy feel good disco song.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by PLAYERONE01

Hahaha

That's funny. I have been an MJ fan forever, from the very first time I saw him as a child. Back in the day I was one of those freaks that would wear a black hat and a glove while he was on trial. To be honest I think the dude is still alive today.

So, don't take my laughter the wrong way, it's just funny to read your post. WHY?

Watch this...

Kind of make you wonder what the hell happened to the quality of MTV's performances now a days.

But, if you think that's saying a little to much then watch this!...(I'm sure very few of you have seen it)

Yeah...MJ said a lot in his videos and a lot of them are a little too clear for all the occult they carry. He would cut through a lot of mystery with a sharp message.

But these songs are just showing his higher than self....humbleness, the guy was what you can call a true messenger IMHO.

Now here is a video that cryptically describes his troubles with the USA and WHY, the dude was hounded by the USSR....for what and what happened I can only guess. I have a feeling he did not go along with the "mylie cyrus" plan...

The danger he spoke of is the danger we now face today. (if anyone could translate what is said in Russian at the end of the Video, that would be great)

This is the main song that pissed some group off big time and he got a lot of heat after...B&W was just an eye opener and the club thought MJ would get back in line after some criticism, but this song really let them know he was not a game pawn anymore but instead one of the players. Culture is one of the strongest weapons against any dragon.

Funny how all these things MJ sang about, all the things he advised us on, the things he warned us about, they are all coming to pass.

Then the gloves came off, this song is outlawed on US radio...You can see his skin disease in this video.

If only we would have listened.....well, I should say, if only people would have listened to what can only be described as the Hermes of our times. A messenger.

Now like I said the dude is still out there, he is not dead, no at all....And he left the one last message to the powers that be...

Long Live THE KING!

The Rat.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Your number one on your list appears to be put in the youtube video, not the music video itself but I could be wrong...

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
i always knew michael jacksns gang was illuminti

new topics

top topics

join