It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST NOW : North Korea Announces Standby For War! warns U.S. of 'horrible disaster'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
It didnt matter 50 years ago, 35 years ago, a couple years ago, last year, earlier this year...a few months back with "Oh my God! World War 3! They have their missles pointed right at us!"

Now can we PLEASE stop giving any credence what-so-ever to this nonsense? It didnt start WW3, or was part of the world ending in 2012...and look at all those threads and posts! See? It did not happen.

Give it say 24 hrs....and we will be talking about something altogether different...(like Miley Cyrus)...proving...its not happening (again)...wont BE happening (again)...and by any means...it wont be the "BIG ONE"..."this is it...this time for sure...they arent playin!" They are playin'. And we all should be tired of the game by now...and like always, it will be proved wrong for the upteenth time.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I cannot confess to be anywhere as knowledgeable as any of you guys but, i agree with many of you.

How many cycles of this now? 3,4.. is there an agenda perhaps? they are friendly to each other..
edit on 9-10-2013 by Mustard2243 because: didnt read thread properly before posting

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by teslahowitzer

Oh Gawd, what a typical sheeple reply. Jesus, there are actual human beings living in North Korea who have families and lives just like you and I. Do you not care or understand that?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This just in, ominous warning from swarm of flies threatening to kill a group of humans. They are currently holed up in a underground bunker of dog feces.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Being it on North Korea bitches!

I don't understand why they think they are so tuff, so powerful and yet so stupid to even try.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Our government is shut down, our military is still at work!

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

UnifiedSerenity
well, I can't help but think about the nukes that went into SC.

Lindsey Graham talked about it here.

Senator Lindsey Graham has warned South Carolinians about the threat of a ‘terrorist nuclear attack’ on the same day that our exclusive high level military intel revealed to us that nuclear warheads were being shipped to South Carolina from a major Texas airforce base under an ‘off the record’ black ops transfer.

WHAT?????
Not effin cool!!! I live on the border of NC and SC. I"m keeping my eyes peeled.
My job takes me from sc to Jacksonville, NC just about everyday...(jacksonville is the home of Camp Lejuene,,,Marine base).
I'll keep a lookout for strange convoys or an uptick in hwy patrol...I have a nose for these things.

Also...on another note...a strange facility is being constructed right on hwy 17...in between Defunct Camp Davis and Active Camp Lejeune...it looks EXTREMELY prison-ish...and camp-ish. Everyone is quite curious about this...we're wondering if this will take Gitmo's place. It's not exactly being hid...it's in full view. I'll get pics either monday or wednesday next week when my job takes me that way. I can probably walk right up to the place...it's being built extremely fast...funny that the guard towers were built first

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Yawn....

2nd

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
China urges restraint after N. Korea put army on alert, an old repet formthe last time Un opend his mouth
english.yonhapnews.co.kr... from the link

2013/10/09 17:51

TweetFacebook ShareGoogle +1
ReduceEnlargePrint
BEIJING, Oct. 9 (Yonhap) -- China called for "calm and restraint" on the Korean Peninsula on Wednesday, a day after North Korea put its military on full alert against a major joint naval drill involving South Korea, the U.S. and Japan.

The three-day drill, led by U.S. nuclear-powered supercarrier USS George Washington, had been originally scheduled to begin off the Peninsula's south coast from Tuesday, but was postponed for a few days because of an approaching powerful typhoon.

"We call on all relevant parties to bear in mind the overall interests of this region ... keep calm, exercise restraint and maintain the momentum of dialogues," China's foreign ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying said when asked about the North's latest moves against the naval drills.

Hua also called for an early resumption of the six-party talks on North Korea's nuclear programs that have been stalled since 2008.

She said all concerned parties should do their best to create proper conditions for the talks to reopen at an early date.

The six-party talks involve the two Koreas, the U.S., China, Russia and Japan.

South Korea's intelligence agency told lawmakers on Tuesday that North Korea has restarted a plutonium-producing reactor, a move that may give the country more fissile fuel to make bombs.
oh yes be not afraid China is here...

"We call on all relevant parties to bear in mind the overall interests of this region ... keep calm, exercise restraint and maintain the momentum of dialogues," China's foreign ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying said when asked about the North's latest moves against the naval drills.
maybe the reactor will go boom

The Soviet-built 5-megawatt reactor in North Korea's main nuclear complex of Yongbyon has long been at the center of international focus as it is believed to have been used by the North to obtain weapons-grade plutonium to make bombs in the 1990s and 2000s.

As part of an aid-for-disarmament deal with the U.S., North Korea mothballed the graphite-modulated reactor in the mid-2000s, but it announced in April that it will put the facility back in operation, insisting that it has become a nuclear weapons state.

[email protected]

(END)
one can only hope.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Due to the imminent Dollar collapse China has unleashed its Mastiff of War....

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Wookiep
Meh, I was fooled last time, not this time. All little Kimmy does is talk talk talk talk talk talk. Once he actually DOES something, then we can start being concerned. This is just same old same old blah blah blah.

He does a lot of looking.

But to the point, I feel this way too, that is what worries me, that I am not alerted by this anymore - desensitized by the media, conditioned to not act, boy who cried wolf syndrome.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The US has absolutely nothing to worry about, it would be utter lunacy for any nation to even contemplate invading the US!

The military of the United States is damn near unbeatable. Their training, funding, equipment, combat experience, size, strength and technological superiority are not to be underestimated. It would likely take the combined forces of several of the worlds largest nations including China, Russia and North Korea to conquer America!
edit on 10-10-2013 by dava6711 because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

dava6711
The US has absolutely nothing to worry about, it would be utter lunacy for any nation to even contemplate invading the US!

The military of the United States is damn near unbeatable. Their training, funding, equipment, combat experience, size, strength and technological superiority are not to be underestimated. It would likely take the combined forces of several of the worlds largest nations including China, Russia and North Korea to conquer America!

This is reality, star for you. Not only that most of the worlds top 20 largest militaries are heavily subsidized by America.

Anything you say positive about America or that's just a fact, or not directly bashing and/or just making things up out of your dairy air about America is gonna get you trolled. Best of luck.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

SasquatchHunter

dava6711

This is reality, star for you. Not only that most of the worlds top 20 largest militaries are heavily subsidized by America.

Anything you say positive about America or that's just a fact, or not directly bashing and/or just making things up out of your dairy air about America is gonna get you trolled. Best of luck.

Eh, dude, what the hell are talking about?

A) I wasn't bashing America in the slightest, hell, I think Americans are great.

B) I'm simply stating the facts surrounding the capabilities of the American military.

C) I'm not an American, I'm an Englishman.

D) Your post made zero sense?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

dava6711

Other than Canada or Mexico no nation on earth COULD invade the US. No one else has the military capability to pull off something on that scale. They can't move the troops that far (not enough to do it), and they don't have the training for a logistical tail that long.

The only reason Canada and Mexico could to do it is because they're right next door. Anyone farther than that just couldn't do it.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SasquatchHunter

quite... the USA military is exceptional and perfectly well operational in the state of a shutdown; even in the state of a prolonged shutdown; even in the state of a revolt... for years. resources for years and years and years... yet I might be drawn to speculate that tptb have moved allegiance to the far east and would happily see a revolt against the USA government and allow the people to draw the military to a gradual conclusion over a prolongued engagement lasting decades... really? wtf? who would switch sides just because the power was shifting bases???

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Zaphod58

dava6711

Other than Canada or Mexico no nation on earth COULD invade the US. No one else has the military capability to pull off something on that scale. They can't move the troops that far (not enough to do it), and they don't have the training for a logistical tail that long.

The only reason Canada and Mexico could to do it is because they're right next door. Anyone farther than that just couldn't do it.

Well, yes the logistics alone would make an invasion of the US, almost impossible. But, even if a nation was able to somehow defeat the American navy in open battle or avoid detection altogether and land on shore, they'd be wiped off the face off the earth anyway!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dava6711

Maybe you should actually read what I wrote?

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
China US get stronger ties increasing over Un and the DPRK, Un stands alone, will he make frantic call to RodMan? english.yonhapnews.co.kr... from the link

China, U.S. vow 'effective coordination' on N. Korea: China diplomat
2013/10/11 13:56

TweetFacebook ShareGoogle +1
ReduceEnlargePrint
BEIJING, Oct. 11 (Yonhap) -- China and the United States remain committed to expanding their "effective coordination" to resolve the North Korean nuclear standoff and reduce tensions over other regional hot issues, a senior Chinese diplomat said Friday.

China has been keen to restart the long-stalled multilateral talks aimed at ending the North's nuclear weapons program, but South Korea and the U.S. insist that a new round of six-party talks will not take place unless North Korea demonstrates its seriousness about denuclearization through concrete actions.

"With regard to regional issues like the DPRK (North Korea) nuclear issue, Iran, Syria and Afghanistan, China and the U.S. are working hard to expand and deepen the convergence of interests, while maintaining effective coordination," Chinese Assistant Foreign Minister Zheng Zeguang told a forum on U.S.-China relations.

"As the prominent members of the U.N. Security Council, in terms of promoting the solutions for regional hotspot issues and promoting global peace and stability, the opportunities for the U.S.-China cooperation are actually increasingly not decreasing," Zheng said.
This thought just occurred to me .. Is China whispering in Obama's ear on how to push Un to the Breaking point ? So China can go in and take North Korea.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

SasquatchHunter
reply to post by dava6711

Maybe you should actually read what I wrote?

I read it bro, I suggest you go back and gloss over it again, and, if it honestly still makes sense to you afterwards then..... I don't know, maybe you failed to graduate elementary school or something?
edit on 11-10-2013 by dava6711 because: Formatting

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join