It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST NOW : North Korea Announces Standby For War! warns U.S. of 'horrible disaster'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Adaluncatif

research3300
Why is drudge ignoring this? Doesn't make sense!

If the American people knew there potentially was an international crisis going on involving the possibility of nuclear war, the situation would get even worse for the Republicans who have shut down the government. It's not good to have World War III brewing while the government is shut down.

Very true, that was my opinion as well. However I guess it all depends on which side is truly stirring the NK # pot. Something will happen before they lose control of the bond market, they will not let this happen without a scapegoat.

Interesting note, when we were on the verge of invading Syria and I believe it was 3hours from happening; the Navy man in charge of the Pacific region said Obama is asking too much and we can't do these things during sequestration. That was the first time I heard a commander say the US is vulnerable due to the sequestration and I believe it was the first step in this coming FF attack on the US homeland.

They have shut down a lot of things that would provide advanced warning, they can now blame it all on congress. Opening a window for Obama to circumvent congress and take over after a FF, meanwhile blaming it on Republicans if they decide to say its "Go Time"

They are setting up the mother of all FF IMO

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
Obviously we are looking weak enough for Baby Boy Un to threaten again. He won't be the only one to do it if we keep going the way we are. We can not handle ourselves at this moment...let alone an invasion. If anyone thinks that there IS NOT ONE SOUL/COUNTRY just waiting for an opportunity they are bat shiite crazy IMO. We look like a hot mess right now and somebody will be more than willing to help "clean up". If it's not Un, we still have a line behind him.
edit on 10/7/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

the ELites PLANNED it all this way. Borrow as much as possible and leave USA on the hook. DO you think these foreigners CARE that the ELITES did it? NOPE< if we are a means for them to get payback... THEY WILL!

It is clearly obvious by the RESULT, that the USA has been the victim of economic warfare for quite a time. Look around, it is very clear to see.

NOTHING IS ACCIDENT... NOTHING WAS LEFT TO CHANCE/

ELites have us in a corner, fight for them or face the world of hatred for us. We want to destroy the govt. and the world wants what scraps and crumbs is left!!

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Soloprotocol
For all those who use such rhetoric as.."The USA would Obliterate NK, The USA would destroy NK and such," ..
One Word...VIETNAM.

The May Carpet bomb the country until it resembles the Lunar surface....destroy the People and their will....Never.

All they need is for an attack on the US homeland (they have created that window by stopping inspections of cargo, and border patrol), FF or provoked to turn NK into a parking lot. Without nukes and communications NK will be managed easily enough by the South Koreans. How far will it spread?

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I find it kind of strange, that the government goes on shut down, but still they hold this military maneouvers....

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

SasquatchHunter

LowTechRedneck

SasquatchHunter
The replies on this thread are hilarious. S. Korea is one of the worlds largest economies and one of Americas best allies. America would decimate N. Korea faster than you can say Iraq and they would most likely be absorbed by S. Korea. N. Korea doesn't even have food as it is to feed their army much less mobilize them. It would be a huge win for the world and humanity if N. Korean leaders made the mistake of engaging America.
The replies on this thread shows you how delusional some people really are, take a look at the world maps lit up at night N. Korea is a black hole. Everybody is home but that lights aren't on.
Its not the same situation where there would be senseless religious extremist fighting. Its not an unstable region.
Its amazing how many people on here believe they are always ONE month away from being in a FEMA camp. When N. Korea really does have millions in these types of camps. They would rather believe in some delusional fantasy that would pertain to them than have any kind of empathy for others who are living in horrific conditions.

1. Most of the world could learn something from NK in regards to the lights. Yes their reasons for no lights is because of energy shortages, but that has forced them into conservation which is what the rest of should be doing voluntarily. It sickens me to walk down the streets of our cities (which I have done all over the country) and see every damned light on in a house/building with nobody around.

2. Don't be so sure that NK would be a cake walk to deal with militarily. They may, or may not have the technological advancements but they do have a very large, very loyal, very brainwashed Army full of hardliners that'll fight to the bitter end. Their contemporary and historical culture is steeped in national/racial pride and they have always fought even when there is no hope. And they've been conditioned to believe that one day the evil outside world would come after them, so they expect it at some point anyway. The entire country is loaded with landmines, their waters loaded with mines, and who knows what other anti-invasion preps they've implemented. Point being it would be slow moving, bloody and last waaay longer than most expect. Then of course, they have nukes and in desperation the hardline military leaders just might push the button rather than give up their power.

Perfect exqmples of delusions.

1. The world should be just like N. Korea and a very elite few should be the only ones with power as in electricity. Isn't this number one fear of conspiracists?
B. So no one was around at night when all these lights were on? Oh wait except for you, who apparently loves to walk around at night and probably benefits from the ability to see because lights are on.
2. They don't have any resources as I have already pointed out in my first post. What little infrastructure they do have would be obliterated by air strikes in the blink of an eye. They would be completely cutoff from any outside aid whatsoever if they engaged America or S. Korea. They don't have any natural resources, or FOOD or infrastructure.
Because they have a terrible Regime that doesn't mind starving and brainwashing their citizens if you can call them that to stay in power.

North Korea has 2.5 million troops massed along the DMZ, Its estimated they have enough food and ammunition stored there to sustain that force for 6 months. On top of that they have an estimated 15,000 rocket and artillery pieces trained on Soul, enough to level the city within hours. Its not as clear cut as you think.
edit on 8-10-2013 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Uh Oh! The fish in the Sea of Japan better be on the look out for falling rockets....

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Sounds like Dennis forgot to get Kim season tickets again. Time to get on a plane and fix this for us Dennis.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

research3300

Soloprotocol
For all those who use such rhetoric as.."The USA would Obliterate NK, The USA would destroy NK and such," ..
One Word...VIETNAM.

The May Carpet bomb the country until it resembles the Lunar surface....destroy the People and their will....Never.

All they need is for an attack on the US homeland (they have created that window by stopping inspections of cargo, and border patrol), FF or provoked to turn NK into a parking lot. Without nukes and communications NK will be managed easily enough by the South Koreans. How far will it spread?

NK is China's Buffer Zone.....take away that Buffer Zone and we are in an entirely different Ball Game.

China will arm them to the teeth before they lose that Zone.....doesn't matter anyway...you cant kill what you cant see....NK has been digging down and in for years....the USA wont Find them.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The U.S. has nothing to fear from north korea, logistically NK hasn't enough reach to threaten anyone who is not close by geographically.

Logistically, Iraq and Afghanistan and other places in the middle east were a mistake for the U.S. because of overly long supply lines and the like. NK?, they're pretty much powerless.

If only the U.S. would mind it's own business and take care of problems at home....I'm more concerned with- Fukushima, it's a much larger threat to a lot more people.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
You know. Im in such a bad mood right now. Id actually welcome a chance to legally hurt and maim north korean soldiers in a war. Misery loves to spread it to others right?

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

auraelium

SasquatchHunter

LowTechRedneck

SasquatchHunter
The replies on this thread are hilarious. S. Korea is one of the worlds largest economies and one of Americas best allies. America would decimate N. Korea faster than you can say Iraq and they would most likely be absorbed by S. Korea. N. Korea doesn't even have food as it is to feed their army much less mobilize them. It would be a huge win for the world and humanity if N. Korean leaders made the mistake of engaging America.
The replies on this thread shows you how delusional some people really are, take a look at the world maps lit up at night N. Korea is a black hole. Everybody is home but that lights aren't on.
Its not the same situation where there would be senseless religious extremist fighting. Its not an unstable region.
Its amazing how many people on here believe they are always ONE month away from being in a FEMA camp. When N. Korea really does have millions in these types of camps. They would rather believe in some delusional fantasy that would pertain to them than have any kind of empathy for others who are living in horrific conditions.

1. Most of the world could learn something from NK in regards to the lights. Yes their reasons for no lights is because of energy shortages, but that has forced them into conservation which is what the rest of should be doing voluntarily. It sickens me to walk down the streets of our cities (which I have done all over the country) and see every damned light on in a house/building with nobody around.

2. Don't be so sure that NK would be a cake walk to deal with militarily. They may, or may not have the technological advancements but they do have a very large, very loyal, very brainwashed Army full of hardliners that'll fight to the bitter end. Their contemporary and historical culture is steeped in national/racial pride and they have always fought even when there is no hope. And they've been conditioned to believe that one day the evil outside world would come after them, so they expect it at some point anyway. The entire country is loaded with landmines, their waters loaded with mines, and who knows what other anti-invasion preps they've implemented. Point being it would be slow moving, bloody and last waaay longer than most expect. Then of course, they have nukes and in desperation the hardline military leaders just might push the button rather than give up their power.

Perfect exqmples of delusions.

1. The world should be just like N. Korea and a very elite few should be the only ones with power as in electricity. Isn't this number one fear of conspiracists?
B. So no one was around at night when all these lights were on? Oh wait except for you, who apparently loves to walk around at night and probably benefits from the ability to see because lights are on.
2. They don't have any resources as I have already pointed out in my first post. What little infrastructure they do have would be obliterated by air strikes in the blink of an eye. They would be completely cutoff from any outside aid whatsoever if they engaged America or S. Korea. They don't have any natural resources, or FOOD or infrastructure.
Because they have a terrible Regime that doesn't mind starving and brainwashing their citizens if you can call them that to stay in power.

North Korea has 2.5 million troops massed along the DMZ, Its estimated they have enough food and ammunition stored there to sustain that force for 6 months. On top of that they have an estimated 15,000 rocket and artillery pieces trained on Soul, enough to level the city within hours. Its not as clear cut as you think.
edit on 8-10-2013 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

Wow 6 months of supplies, you don't say in that case they're totally ready to take on America and ROK. How many of those troops are gonna hang out and starve to death after Pyongyang along with their propaganda gets leveled.
These weapons claim come from the DPRK, blah blah blah. China has admitted their inferiority to the U.S. military. N.Korea now claims Chinas military is just plain inferior. WHAT A JOKE. How are you fooled by N. Korean propaganda? You should really stop and take some time to think about that.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

There must be a pipeline involved. 

I don't think the US doing this for oil because they are now the biggest oil producing country the world and self sufficient enough . They don't need foreign oil anymore. .

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
This is one of the precursors to the "Killshot" the remote viewers say they saw leading up to the massive CME that will hit the earth sometime in the future. A nuclear event in the Korean Peninsula was one of the events they see prior to the killshot. Interesting.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

If that little pudge launches an attack, he knows that his country will be a glass parking lot 15 minutes later. For this reason I dont think he would ever attack the US. Its basically suicide. Not to mention they dont have enough aviation fuel or gasoline to run a war for more than a couple hours. He just goes off to make his peasants think he is all powerful.
edit on 8-10-2013 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

I just want you to know, my heart is with your family and all the other families that have son's and daughter's in the military.

Thank You.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
North Korea? Who are they again? Oh. you mean the country with the guy in charge that dresses like Dr. No. HA HA. Who care what they say? Close the circus and join humanity already!

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
The Killshot was created by Ed Dames. Everything this guy has said is proved false again and again. They call him Dr. Doom for a reason. Ignore him. Think for yourself. I cant stand doomsday people. All they do is worry about the end of the world. Who cares? If the world ends you will die and be born in a new life, probably better than this one. Get over it and enjoy life.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by research3300

yes i agree it does take time to stage a grand FF look back to ww2 when Japan join in the war, "Pearl" did not happen over night, some say it was planned back in '38... proved in '21 that it could be done... FDR new of the oncoming attack on the US fleet days even weeks before nothing was really done to prevent the sinking of outdated ships.

You just never know when or where it will happen but one thing is for certain history does repeat itself .

To you that think Un is full hot air the same was thought of the North in 1950 www.history.navy.mil...
from the link

troops dug in on both sides of the 38th parallel and regularly traded shots. On June 25, 1950 the North Korean army crossed the 38th parallel in a full-scale invasion, destroying or pushing back any resistance in its path.
our navy is there, again we are in a shut down , one way to end it is to have a war. Un is the perfect player to fall for a "push his buttons" game.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I feel like i'm watching a ping-pong tournament. One minute it's this country; the next minute it's that country. I don't think WW3 will be nation vs. nation; but rather people vs. people; the good guys (them) vs. the bad guys (us). That's when all hell will break loose. We may be closer than we think, if the gov't stays closed.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join