It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST NOW : North Korea Announces Standby For War! warns U.S. of 'horrible disaster'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

(Reuters) - North Korea said on Tuesday its military would be put on high alert and be ready to launch operations, stepping up tension after weeks of rhetoric directed against the United States and South Korea, who it accuses of instigating hostility.

In the latest outburst, a spokesman for the North's military warned the United States of "disastrous consequences" for moving a group of ships, including an aircraft carrier, into a South Korean port.

"The U.S. will be wholly accountable for the unexpected horrible disaster to be met by its imperialist aggression forces' nuclear strike means," the spokesman said in a statement carried by the official KCNA news agency.

Source : www.reuters.com...

i dont know why Us still treaten Other country whle inside Us is on Bad Shape..and North Korea is Right,They Doing right i think..every time North Build something they say Strange or odd or Nuclear facility Etc..that's just a sky resort..
edit on 7-10-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Obviously we are looking weak enough for Baby Boy Un to threaten again. He won't be the only one to do it if we keep going the way we are. We can not handle ourselves at this moment...let alone an invasion. If anyone thinks that there IS NOT ONE SOUL/COUNTRY just waiting for an opportunity they are bat shiite crazy IMO. We look like a hot mess right now and somebody will be more than willing to help "clean up". If it's not Un, we still have a line behind him.
edit on 10/7/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Meh, I was fooled last time, not this time. All little Kimmy does is talk talk talk talk talk talk. Once he actually DOES something, then we can start being concerned. This is just same old same old blah blah blah.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
More rhetoric.
Nobody actually wants the heavy hand. It is the US' ace in the hole. Has been for years.

ETA: also would appreciate some words from the OP other than a simple copy/paste.
edit on 7-10-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Are there any secret messages here? Check that, there is a sign in this article but I am new to this so I don't know.

Image of pyramid structure, then image of smoking north korean while "playing tennis"

worldnews.nbcnews.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I completly disagree, our brave men and women are still at their post and the NK military still do not stand a chance in a battle, period. It would be one hell of a beating, and short, trust me, this is just more BS spouting from junior cause he aint been on the tv enough lately...

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I have a feeling NK is plan B and I believe this time it might be different.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

TPTB need an out, to focus your mind off the greatest theft in human civilization from the people of the USA.
I see something bigger coming, a game changer if you will.
Stay tuned, this isn't even an appetizer.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

silenteagle
reply to post by cheesy

TPTB need an out, to focus your mind off the greatest theft in human civilization from the people of the USA.
I see something bigger coming, a game changer if you will.
Stay tuned, this isn't even an appetizer.

A year ago I would not agree with you.

Now.. it is a possibility, one that would shock me, but not feel like it came out of left field.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

teslahowitzer

I completly disagree, our brave men and women are still at their post and the NK military still do not stand a chance in a battle, period. It would be one hell of a beating, and short, trust me, this is just more BS spouting from junior cause he aint been on the tv enough lately...

I don't think NK does stand a chance at all myself. To fear Un is almost laughable. My point was.... there are more. It's like how the wolves start to circle you when you get weaker. There is more than one wolf and we are getting weaker. Un can't/won't do it though he is not our biggest threat.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Wasn't it war game exercises of US and South Korea that prompted the last round of war cries? Un did warn that such exercises were a direct provocation. Too bad too. I suppose this means the peace talks are really down the drain again.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

JayinAR
More rhetoric.
Nobody actually wants the heavy hand. It is the US' ace in the hole. Has been for years.

ETA: also would appreciate some words from the OP other than a simple copy/paste.
edit on 7-10-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

Yes..I am sory mr.JayinAR..i will do it..Tq sir!

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Except the US isn't actually getting weaker.
They are actually expanding their influence. Which scares me a little.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Laugh about it if you want, but once upon a time threads like this were highly frowned upon here.

link   
reply to post by cheesy

It appears that we are being primed for the next false-flag event.

Consider,
Us government is shutdown.

N Korea attacks the American homeland......during the upcoming drills (you know the drill).

Americans are hurt.

US Government declares it a disaster.

And off the N Korea you go.

There must be a pipeline involved.

So if you are attacked and the TV tells you it was N Korea...think N Korea=globalist agenda=problem/reaction/solution.

Oh, and that will be the end of America as you know it, you'll have no pretend money left.

edit on 7-10-2013 by Sublimecraft because: added "American"

link   

We can not handle ourselves at this moment...let alone an invasion.

First, I think that NK is just acting up with the hope of securing food for the coming winter. Next, I don't actually believe that a temporary shutdown would hinder giving NK a proper carpet bombing. No actual invasion is required or wanted. Finally, I am starting to strongly believe a temporary shutdown is likely a planned strategic action.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Kim must be feeling left out and forgotten...time to threaten the complete and utter destruction of the imperialist running dogs again.

link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I guess we view weaknesses differently, as I feel we have quite a few and are sprouting more daily. Many may be minute but when added together they will count.

link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

The US will NOT stage an attack on the Korean Peninsula.
They have had ample opportunity and it hasn't happened. North Korea has far too large a military, and is much too close to an American Protected target (Seoul). Hence all the silly rhetoric. The US will do as it always does...sit back and say, "do ya feel lucky, punk?"

In the end the US would obliterate North Korea, but they don't want that.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I hope " they " don't use N. Korea as a false flag event.

Sorry... I don't trust anyone in the White House anymore. It's sad that they stole my trust and have me on a constant road of doubt and paranoia.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join