It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 Very Ominous Warnings About What A U.S. Debt Default Would Mean For The Global Economy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by proximo

At least Greenspasm got his bubble baths in while writing his speeches.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
My advice, take your money out of the bank and put it in precious metals. Silver and Gold. That way say the dollar collapsed, then eventually some new money would spring up, now in the new money your gold will be worth the same amount. So you won't lose anything.

But if you hold paper money or leave you money in the bank then you stand to lose much if not all if the dollar changes. What's so sad is we're like monkeys, monkey see, monkey do... we're shown as kids to leave our money in the bank. And we think that's somehow smart. It's so utterly obserd.

We pay a fee, to leave it in the most risky place you can have it! Only a monkey would be that dumb. Anyone can get your money when it's in the bank. It's not safe there at all. Anyone armed with a court order gets your money. And they don't have to ask you a damn thing! They'll just go in and take it. IRS, someone suing you, a ticked off spouse, almost anyone.

meanwhile you sit there believing that the system will never collapse. It could happen at any moment. And if it does then you're screwed! Don't be an idiot. The writing is on the walls. They've already told you that..."oh by the way we're in trouble in case you haven't noticed!". They've told you they're in trouble, or that possible big trouble is coming. So get the frack out and get in precious metals that you take physical possession of asap.

Watch these videos... Like seriously that could be you soon! Slap yourself across the face right now and wake the frack up!!! Don't be stupid.

edit on 8-10-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
No default on debt, this is just political games, World economy is too much connected to allow US to play dangerous games. I predict agreement between Reps and Dems very soon.
edit on 8-10-2013 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

spartacus699
My advice, take your money out of the bank and put it in precious metals. Silver and Gold. That way say the dollar collapsed, then eventually some new money would spring up, now in the new money your gold will be worth the same amount. So you won't lose anything.

But if you hold paper money or leave you money in the bank then you stand to lose much if not all if the dollar changes. What's so sad is we're like monkeys, monkey see, monkey do... we're shown as kids to leave our money in the bank. And we think that's somehow smart. It's so utterly obserd.

We pay a fee, to leave it in the most risky place you can have it! Only a monkey would be that dumb. Anyone can get your money when it's in the bank. It's not safe there at all. Anyone armed with a court order gets your money.

edit on 8-10-2013 by Mufcutcakeyumyum because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Mufcutcakeyumyum

I wholeheartedly agree, but without sounding nit picky, want to add a "minor" thing. I watched a programme the other day, and an independant type corrected the interviewer. In essence what he said was that once you deposit money into a bank, it is no longer "your" money. It belongs to the bank, and the bank simply owes it back to you. You deposit it there in good faith that the bank will meet its' obligation. As we all know, this hasn't always been the case.
Your account simply lists transactions made and at the bottom a figure of money either owed to the bank by you if you are overdrawn, or vice versa if you are in credit. It is not your money until you can touch it.
Once you get your head around this, as you quite rightly said, you'd have to be a bit thick to leave your hard earned in a house as risky as a banking house.
Thanks, and as I said, don't want to seem picky.

BTW made a right balls up of that first reply.
edit on 8-10-2013 by Mufcutcakeyumyum because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join