It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miriam Carey was shot AFTER baby was removed from vehicle.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bigman88

I think she was taken out and killed.

What on this great earth makes you think these officers pulled this lady out of a car and executed her right in front of at least 20 witnesses if not more and that would be way more?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Here are two pics of Mariam Carey's car that I haven't seen posted yet and please notice in one pic the rear window is gone and in the other notice the medical trash left at the scene.

What I find interesting is that if these officers did execute this lady why would they try to save her life?
edit on 9-10-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

to refute your conclusion. we no longer live in a society ruled by reason. therefore it is not possible to rationally ascertain how a police state authoritarian would react in a given situation.

one minute searching youtube will give you dozens of examples of legalized intimidation, assault, and even killings in full view of a filming public....and attempts to seize the videos after the fact.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by robobbob

one minute searching youtube will give you dozens of examples of legalized intimidation, assault, and even killings in full view of a filming public....and attempts to seize the videos after the fact.

So what your saying is that because other officers shown on youtube have done stuff before these officers it automatically means they will do it to?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
fear mongers?

ATS?

Nah.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Crazy?

Dave Chapelle on calling people crazy
www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE-YYG8nrHI
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

WorthlessServant

Eyewitness account detailing the police first removed the baby from the car then proceeded with her public street execution.

Miriam Carey was shot AFTER baby was removed from vehicle.

Here is the full interview (Thank you Domo1 for finding that)

What do you guys think? I think it's pretty screwed up to execute anyone like that, especially in public. The video above shows an eye witness interview with wolf blitzer, and the order of events she explains may shock some of you. Not only was she unarmed, i feel she was scared out of her mind and acted in a manner to save her own life.

I spoke to a few people already about this topic and most responses i get is "She was in a secure zone, and she put other people in danger, the police did the right thing to take her out before she did more damage." I'm honestly speachless..
edit on 7-10-2013 by WorthlessServant because: Additional Note

edit on 7-10-2013 by WorthlessServant because: Fixed Sentence

edit on 7-10-2013 by WorthlessServant because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-10-2013 by WorthlessServant because: Added Full Interview

Why couldn't they have just blew the tires out?
I will never understand why we allow excessive
force to be used by the law enforcement industry
instead of non lethal common sense tactics?
It would seem until people grow a pair we will
consistently be abused by TPTB!
edit on 9-10-2013 by nosacrificenofreedom because:

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

Question:

What is the non-lethal solution to this one?

Shooting the tires is risky alone. They could have hit a fellow officer.

The police may say a kill switch in the car would be the solution to these scenarios...

Google may say, letting them drive everyone's car will be the answer...

They did try automated Barriers but that ended up injuring and encasing a pursuing officer..

Its a complicated situation. There may be a section of this story we aren't seeing.

Here is a what if:

The box in was more effective, and the driver wasn't able to make the loop around the circle after.

Box the car in tighter. Officers step behind barriers til car isn't moving. Then, proceeded to remove her from the car.

2 sides to the yin and yang!

Francois de La Rochefoucauld
There are heroes in evil as well as in good.

edit on 9-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added quote

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
If we went to war the same way we go to arrests we would win every battle we engaged in. Overwhelming numbers, armored, heavily armed with automatic assault weapons and no rules of engagement. What is wrong with our leaders?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

AbleEndangered
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

Question:

What is the non-lethal solution to this one?

Shooting the tires is risky alone. They could have hit a fellow officer.

The police may say a kill switch in the car would be the solution to these scenarios...

Google may say, letting them drive everyone's car will be the answer...

They did try automated Barriers but that ended up injuring and encasing a pursuing officer..

Its a complicated situation. There may be a section of this story we aren't seeing.

Here is a what if:

The box in was more effective, and the driver wasn't able to make the loop around the circle after.

Box the car in tighter. Officers step behind barriers til car isn't moving. Then, proceeded to remove her from the car.

2 sides to the yin and yang!

Francois de La Rochefoucauld
There are heroes in evil as well as in good.

edit on 9-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added quote

• Shoot the radiator
  • Shoot the battery
  • throw some spike strips under the tires
  • better training of police on the proper methods of boxing in a car (my favorite)

edit on 10/10/2013 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
She was shot before the car came to a stop.

apps.washingtonpost.com...

At this point, officers from both and USCP fired several rounds into the
suspect vehicle, striking Decadent. The vehicle came to rest on the median area
directly behind the guards booth on the United States Capitoi grounds.

Notice shots fired. Car then came to rest at median area.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

They said she was being weaned off meds for postpartum depression, not Bipolar Disorder
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I know people do get what is described as 'brain zaps' when being weaned off of anti-depressants god knows what else may happen to their brain. They also have other symptoms that may affect them such as their vital signs, blood pressure ect...
I just don't get the police anymore it's becoming shoot first mentality.
Are they that scared and paranoid?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Talliostro
I find it somewhat odd, that everytime when US Police/Government shoots a civilian in the USA, afterward it is claimed that he/she had mental health issues.
Looks similar to a pattern like "Criminal = Mentally ill" or "Mental Health Problems = Criminal Behaviour"
Watch out over there, there could be a agenda.

that's a mouthful and I agree with you especially with a good portion of the country on antidepressants and not to mention every personality trait is diagnosed a syndrome or mental illness. destroying the country through the backdoor.

I feel really bad for her child though whether she remembers this or not it will effect her one way or the other.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

If you look in this picture there is blood in the street with crime scene identifiers. Almost looks like she was shot in the street. Also, there is an item behind the car that is marked for the crime scene. Looks like something they may have used to bust the window out?
edit on 10-10-2013 by VekTorVik because: sometimes I say stupid things

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I still find it interesting that this all started with her ramming the gate to the white house... but the front of her car didn't get a scratch.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I take my previous conjuncture back. I just watched some news footage showing the same scene from the previous photo. In the video they were preparing the IV while she was in the car.

Link

Still...very strange story all around.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mrsdudara

(NOTE: This is a cross post I made in the other thread that is applicable here as well)

reply to post by JBA2848

From one of the warrants (Miriam Carey search warrant - lockbox) it describes the incident from the start.

The initial encounter at the White House Checkpoint at 15th and E Street Northwest

This incident began on Thursday, October 3, 2013, at approximately 2:18 pm. at a vehicle checkpoint to the White House, located at 15"' and Street, Northwest, Washington, D.C. Members of the United States Secret Service, Uniformed Division, (hereinafter, UD), encountered the aforementioned vehicle at 15"' and Streets Northwest, Washington D.C.. The suspect vehicle was being operated by a black female who was subsequently identified as Miriam Carey (hereinafter, "Carey"). Carey refused to stop at the vehicle checkpoint and made a U--turn and began to flee in the vehicle. A officer attempted to block the vehicle with a bicycle rack, however, the vehicle pushed over the bicycle rack, knocking the officer to the ground.

So, the original report of her "ramming" a barricade was false (which explains the lack of damage on the front of her vehicle). She simply hit/ran-over a bike rack placed in her path by a Secret Service Agent. That also could explain the minor damage you can barely see in the front driver side corner panel too.

Officers from the initiated a pursuit of the suspect vehicle. Carey was observed operating the vehicle erratically, violating several District of Columbia traffic regulations. Carey entered a traffic circle against the flow of traffic and drove onto a curb in front of #10 Maryland Avenue, Southwest, Washington DC.

This gets us to the video showing this event. Note the minor damage already on the front driver-side corner panel at approx 0:06 as she escapes being blocked in:

The suspect vehicle was immediately surrounded by officers from the and United States Capitol Police (hereinafter, Carey then drove the suspect vehicle in reverse, striking a police vehicle. Members from both and USCP then discharged their service weapons at the vehicle. Carey then drove the suspect vehicle off the curb, traveling northbound on First Street, Northeast and then eastbound in the 100 block of Constitution Avenue, Northeast, Washington, DC.

So, it says here they began shooting immediately after she backed into the cruiser, and began to drive away, again, this corroborates the video evidence to that fact.

Officers from USSS-UD (sic. United States Secret Service - Uniform Division) and USCP (sic. United States Capitol Police) pursued the suspect vehicle to Street and Constitution Avenue, Northeast where Carey stopped the suspect vehicle abruptly, and then turned left and drove over a median strip. Carey then drove in reverse in the 200 block of Maryland Avenue, Northeast, during which time, Carey again refused,to stop.

So, it seems (once out of the range off the video we could see) she for the 3rd time refused to stop for officers, drove over a median strip, and even backed down the street! All this with her daughter in the car with her (nice mom, doesn't sound like a pattern of sane moves IMO).

The final photo, showing the minor damage to the front driver-side corner panel, likely caused by hitting the bike rack at the White House checkpoint at the start of this ordeal.

At this point, officers from both and USCP fired several rounds into the suspect vehicle, striking Carey. The vehicle came to rest on the median area directly behind the guards booth on the United States Capitol grounds.

At this point the car is resting where the final photo depicts, upon the median strip. She has been shot, the child still in the car....when...

Carey, along with an uninjured child, were removed from the vehicle. Carey was transported to the Washington Hospital Center where she was pronounced dead by Dr. Christine Trankiem of the medical staff. Carey's remains were transported to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner for the District of Columbia pending an autopsy.

Well, this account contradicts the single witness story which is the basis of this thread. There are no other similar stories from witnesses that day that state the child was removed and then they fired. It seems she was shot before the car was even stopped, which is what caused it to come to rest there on the median.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

WorthlessServant

What do you guys think? I think it's pretty screwed up to execute anyone like that, especially in public.

As long as the Stasi take you somewhere private and put a bullet in your head it's ok right?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join