It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook and Twitter censoring "Truckers for the Constitution".

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Yes I know that, I never said anything about judges. I'm not trying to argue with you. Again, if you have "questions", I can answer them. So far I have not given any misleading information, and you're making counter points to anything other than the points I have made. The FBI is also subject to legitimacy just like any other agency. Nobody is safe from being held accountable from unjust actions, unless there is no one to stand up for justice.

I don't know you're background regaarding these puzzling matters, but if you're not reading appellate court and Supreme Court decisions, and going over legal definitions for entertainment, then maybe I might know a tad more than you on these subjects. Just saying.
edit on 8-10-2013 by Rychwebo because: Subject not suspect

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Layla

Layla
reply to post by gladtobehere

Yes, you referenced their "original" page, but what you failed to do was mention that they have second thriving page. Making your OP misleading (a misleading OP on ATS, who woulda thunk?). I posted the link to their existing page to assist in 'denying ignorance".

If FB was really trying to censor them, I'm sure this page would have been taken down too.

I have to disagree. Saying the original page means just that. It also implies that there is a subsequent page.

My OP is not misleading. While Facebook has not deleted the 2nd page (yet), they did delete their first page which I would argue falls under the definition of censorship.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

gladtobehere
Back on September 19th, I had posted a thread about the "Truckers for the Constitution".

Well, it looks like TPTB arent too thrilled about this event.

According to the organizers, facebook deleted their original page which began to go viral: Facebook has indeed permanently removed our account. Way to break our First Amendment right!

If you take a look at my original thread, I had linked their facebook page. The page is no longer there.

Now it would seem that twitter is following facebook's lead.

Here is a link to their (previous) twitter account:

twitter.com/T2SDA

A search for "twitter t2sda" will confirm this.

Seriously?

Dont they know that this is just going get people more pissed off?

GOOD.

edit on 7-10-2013 by gladtobehere because: wording

It's not a first Amendment right to post on Facebook LOL!!
Facebook is a private company and they can delete anything they want from THEIR website.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
i never use failbook anymor

<< 1   >>

join