Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Facebook and Twitter censoring "Truckers for the Constitution".

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Back on September 19th, I had posted a thread about the "Truckers for the Constitution".

Well, it looks like TPTB arent too thrilled about this event.

According to the organizers, facebook deleted their original page which began to go viral: Facebook has indeed permanently removed our account. Way to break our First Amendment right!

If you take a look at my original thread, I had linked their facebook page. The page is no longer there.

Now it would seem that twitter is following facebook's lead.

Here is a link to their (previous) twitter account:

twitter.com/T2SDA

A search for "twitter t2sda" will confirm this.

Seriously?

Dont they know that this is just going get people more pissed off?

GOOD.

edit on 7-10-2013 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

TPTB flexing a little muscle to try to derail the event?

Interesting. Somehow we all need to post this on our social media.

Facebook is not working for me in the past 20 minutes.
edit on 10/06/2013 by Tusks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Good thing those truckers are tuff and smart.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

“We are not going to ask for impeachment,” the group’s organizer Earl Conlon said. “We are coming whether they like it or not. We’re not asking for impeachment, we’re asking for the arrest of everyone in government who has violated their oath of office.”

So Who is going to Arrest them ? A tad Unrealistic don't you think ?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

My Dad retired a coast to coast trucker and was a Teamster, also a union steward. In the 60's and 70's when the Teamsters said they were going to strike or shut down. You could step out your door and hear fannys clamping shut. It would bring things to a halt real quick like. That's in the days when people would stick together for what they believed in. I am not sure thing's are the same now.

It's hard to get people to stick together for anything now days.

If the drivers stop trucking for three days, it's going to be noticed ! I don't want to see any arrest's in D.C. by truck drivers, that's not what there good at.

I say stop trucking for three days, just stop. Tell people what you want, and stand back and see what happen's. It worked before, give it a try.

What ever the Teamsters beef was, it was fixed in short order.

Remember..when you go to the grocery, guess how the things you buy there, got there !!

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
If people would clear their mind up from anything they may believe the government has the power to do. Yes they have weapons and they can kill, but what are they trying to kill more? They are trying to kill these 'words' from spreading. It is the most valuable weapon, more than guns. Absorb that if it doesn't make sense.

Here is the most valuable tool in the truckers arsenal. When people in positions of power hear words of 'grand juries' and 'tribunals', they know its the worst threat. TPTB don't want people to know about their powers against them and their 'puppets', because they are simply knowledge, and the will to use it. I'm sure a government, through any means, can kill a handful of nuisances to protect itself, however, it can't kill too many and get away with it. It is an obvious solution to become a nuisance to the government in large numbers, without breaking any rules, just flexing more intellectual muscle.

If the willingness of the people to form grand juries was made public, or the knowledge among more people on how to do it, then things wouldn't get so bad. People tend to think the only way to fix problems in the system, is by voting only. Sometimes voting to save your life is not practical politics.

Grand juries are the only threat to the government because it is not a branch of the government. If it is not known to you already, there are four branches of government. The least known of the four are, The People. The pen is mightier than the sword, just as words are more powerful than bullets. I'm not even trying to be poetic, I'm being as serious as possible. It's crucial to know the philosophy behind the existence of government.

The first crucial move in a non violent, rule following change in leadership starts with working with local sheriffs and police. As sheriffs are the only constitutional police, they are crucial to have on the side of the people. If you have friends or can become friends with the local 'authorities' in your areas, and teach them what it means to be American, intelligently, then you have the 'guns' on your side. The reason for starting there, is because, they take orders from the ones writing the checks. If they understand, from the local people teaching them, that this will not be tolerated, nor should they tolerate it, then you don't have to worry about "orders". Because remember, words are powerful. As you work your way up with the locals, then it will be much easier to start holding leaders accountable by means of grand jury indictments. When an order of arrest is made, newly educated officers will know the game. Orders don't get taken simply because they are the correct ones, rules are not made that way either. So if you think that there are rules barring people from arresting government officials, remember, the only ones that can object to the government has to be the ones not apart of it. It's the balance of power, but power is nothing without the will to use it. You also have to realize that the ones using their power more, are being paid to do it, by us.

Here is some info on grand juries:
Grand Juries

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

They claim that they are. They're putting together a "citizen's grand jury" and are going to arrest everyone in power that the police refuse to.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Rychwebo

If you are interested in learning how to make big changes in your government, learning how it all works, fundamentally, is required. If you have disagreements about any powers you have, first ask yourself if it makes sense, reasonably, logically, ethically, and equitably, if it doesn't then you are wrong to disagree. Legitimacy is key to power, if the rules you follow don't make sense in a just society, then guess what, it is no longer a legitimate rule. Make sense?

I have only been studying this kind of stuff for about seven years, and I have very little friends with the same knowledge or the will to accept it as 'legitimate'. Maybe its the fluoride (I'm joking). I think its the lack of wanting to change their patterns, I find my younger friends grasping these concepts much more. That's why you start teaching people important things at a young age.

If there are any questions on what you can do to start 'following the white rabbit', I'd be happy to answer them, or pointing you in the right direction. If you think you already have the answers and know I'm wrong, then I'd also ask that you kindly correct me.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Zanti Misfit

“We are not going to ask for impeachment,” the group’s organizer Earl Conlon said. “We are coming whether they like it or not. We’re not asking for impeachment, we’re asking for the arrest of everyone in government who has violated their oath of office.”

So Who is going to Arrest them ? A tad Unrealistic don't you think ?

I wish whatever they are doing is done correctly. First they cannot arrest them, they have to form a grand jury and make a presentment. Things have to be done accordingly to get it done right. I hope they know what they are doing or they will ruin the legitimacy of the people that are against the government. This could make them look really bad if they are not carful, and the people will give more legitimacy points to the government. The media will extract as much hate from the people as possible against these truckers if they make one mistake.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
So these retards who think 1st amendment somehow applies for twitter and facebook are going to start enforcing the constitution? Well the best outcome is if they get hauled to jail.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
www.facebook.com...

Seems like they're not so shut down...
edit on 10/8/2013 by Layla because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Layla

Layla
www.facebook.com...

Seems like they're not so shut down...
edit on 10/8/2013 by Layla because: (no reason given)

Thats their second page.

Their original page which began to go viral has been deleted.

I had referenced it in my original thread, a link to which can be found in the first post.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I believe that the government will want to keep this as low key as possible. They'll let the truckers have their day and keep arrests to a minimum, if any at all. Once the truckers have gone home, the media will show interviews with people who have been 'affected' by the demonstration, making the truckers look like thugs and trash. They will play it as a pointless exercise which they'll hope will be enough to dissuade anyone else from doing something similar.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Yes, you referenced their "original" page, but what you failed to do was mention that they have second thriving page. Making your OP misleading (a misleading OP on ATS, who woulda thunk?). I posted the link to their existing page to assist in 'denying ignorance".

If FB was really trying to censor them, I'm sure this page would have been taken down too.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
this is about blaming Obama for everything, this group of truckers want him arrested and impeached.....apparently the rich corporate "F's" and republicans, have nothing to do with the truckers plight...funny how we don't hear from them about stopping all fuel trucks from delivering gas to the individual stations across the nation...that is the only way any of us can get gas, it has to come by truck, and that would grind EVERYTHING to a halt.....so this group of truckers are really stupid, are being manipulated, or simply hate Obama.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
This is not surprising in the least.
Facebook and Twitter probably didn't have much choice.
The government will try and suppress this information if they can. There has been a quiet cack down on social media.
If people are able to follow and support this group, or ones like it, on social media sites that following will just get bigger and continue growing.
The government can not have that, now can it. People might actual start realising what's going on.
Quad

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

You can't just run around arresting whomever you like and forming your own courts. It doesn't work.

There are a few sovereign citizens in jail right now because they tried it.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

You're right, that's why I said you have to form a grand jury, then make a presentment (to whichever prosecuter is of the proper jurisdiction). If you read the link I provided, there are steps that have to be taken before any actual arrests can be made. Also sovereign citizen is an oxymoron, it's like saying "king slave". Knowing the language of the business is important, or you can end up in jail. I'm not here to argue about what didn't work in the past for some people, but I can answer questions for those that are interested.

Also, it's much easier when you have a group of well informed people making a positive change, without breaking rules or alienating people that may not understand your plights.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Also, if you can't just go around forming courts, then tell me how the ones we have got there in the first place. It's all about legitimacy and never breaking the rules.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Judges are appointed by people we elect, or voted in by we the people.

But, go ahead...The FBI is watching people that advocate that stuff with keen interest.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join