It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Finding Bigfoot Season 4 Trailer Is Frickin' Intense, Almost Too Intense

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Ready for the new batch of shows!! (wait! I hear something...what is that?) Think anything will be solved??? I don't lol!! But, I'll watch.

Lets hope its a good season. hehehe

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Until then ...you might like this..

Sasquatch Sings

Published on Oct 6, 2013

This may be the first capture of a sasquatch singing a song.

Is this a sasquatch song of antiquity?

Also shown are comparison shots of the same location where a sasquatch (Nephatia?) was photographed on April 13th 2013.
Another photo will be done at a future visit with myself standing in place for size comparison.

Continued progression with each visit showing consistent results that sasquatch are benevolent people. One step at a time.

A species showing high intelligence, benevolence, having names and speaking language. Sasquatch are not animals. It's inexcusable to harm even one of them.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
And...

Here's a brand new breakdown from ParaBreakdown on the controversial Bradford Bigfoot photographs. In case you missed this recent sighting ..
The Bradford Bigfoot Hoax

Published on Oct 7, 2013

Some shenanigans from John Stoneman.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

I am sorry, but that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Lol I'm not trying to discredit the vid but my 15 yr old son just perfectly mimic'd what I just heard. Don't get me wrong, I completely believe that there are Sasquatches here in Ontario, it's pretty hard not to with the amount of evidence that has come forward.

But who's to say that some guy just recorded himself and claimed it as legit? And "it" can talk? In perfect English no less... If a Sasquatch was close enough to a human to be able learn English language, I'm sure we'd have 100% proof by now

P.S: your video still gave me the hibby jibbies

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

The worst of the worst, they do nothing but make the subject look laughable, how a TV company can though money at these fools is beyond me.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

I have had many conversations with Mike...the guy that posts on Sasquatch Ontario. He has been trying to habituate and communicate with these beings for over a year now. He has no interest in proving anything to science or anyone else. He is only interested in the experience.

He maintains that as the trust level is built, he may indeed get good HD video or stills. He is allowing the Sasquatch to determine the pace of their interaction. He has been trying to teach them english words with some success as you heard. He maintains that they are very intelligent and suspects they have a language of thier own.

Remember...these are human to some extent.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Xquizit

I am sorry, but that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Lol I'm not trying to discredit the vid but my 15 yr old son just perfectly mimic'd what I just heard. Don't get me wrong, I completely believe that there are Sasquatches here in Ontario, it's pretty hard not to with the amount of evidence that has come forward.

But who's to say that some guy just recorded himself and claimed it as legit? And "it" can talk? In perfect English no less... If a Sasquatch was close enough to a human to be able learn English language, I'm sure we'd have 100% proof by now

P.S: your video still gave me the hibby jibbies

No. That's ok!! I'm just glad you posted!! I don't believe (until I see a body) I just "don't know", but, it's fun!!

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Ok.....ok.....I cannot stop laughing....that is the silliest thing I have ever heard!

I found this one.....unbelievable!!! Apparently, Bigfoot has been crooning for years...I found these bootlegs! Have a listen!!

No offense OP....couldn't help myself! It sounded so much like it! LOL!
edit on 10/7/2013 by StealthyKat because: sp

edit on 10/7/2013 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Noone taken!! LOL!! I'm with you!! Those were funny and I will post 'em on facebook!! Thanks!!

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

RUFFREADY
reply to post by StealthyKat

Noone taken!! LOL!! I'm with you!! Those were funny and I will post 'em on facebook!! Thanks!!

Whew! Thank God you have a sense of humor....I just couldn't stop laughing because the "singing" in your video reminded me of those!

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

RUFFREADY
Until then ...you might like this..

Sasquatch Sings

Published on Oct 6, 2013

This may be the first capture of a sasquatch singing a song.

Is this a sasquatch song of antiquity?

Also shown are comparison shots of the same location where a sasquatch (Nephatia?) was photographed on April 13th 2013.
Another photo will be done at a future visit with myself standing in place for size comparison.

Continued progression with each visit showing consistent results that sasquatch are benevolent people. One step at a time.

A species showing high intelligence, benevolence, having names and speaking language. Sasquatch are not animals. It's inexcusable to harm even one of them.

Is that meant to be taken seriously??

I'm scratching my head. Is there any reason I should believe in that?
I could have made those sounds with my mouth, whats the big deal here??

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

Is that meant to be taken seriously??

Yes, and no. It is what it is, were all that's here, now go join the other lads on the line. (from the movie ZULU)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Sorry if anything is laughable it's Finding Bigfoot, all drama no bigfoots.
Now the Ontario video's are the legit ones and yes they are the real deal.

These are honest and respectable guys who are researching in Northern Ontario.
The video's are not hoax's they mostly have audio due to the fact that a clear picture is almost unheard of. These creatures are extremely intelligent they don't trust people unless you are patient respectful and don't go into the woods with fear because all animals big and small can detect fear. it's a habituation site at their cabin the bigfoots know and trust these guys. They have to get used to you being there for them to build trust and that takes a long time, not to go crashing yelling into the woods demanding they show themselves.
So I really don't have my hopes up for Finding Bigfoot.

If you listen to the video's with headphones on you discover that no human could speak in the low ranges the way the bigfoots do. Their voice reverberates throughout your whole body,nope not a human trying to sound like bigfoot.

This research group and Scott Carpenter are the 2 best bigfoot researchers currently putting video's out
Laugh all you want they are the real thing. listen with headphones on

edit on 7-10-2013 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

Yeah, Scott Carpenter is a friend of David Paulides (who promotes his book on the NABS web site). He has a new book out I believe.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I thought that show had been cancelled?
It needs to be.

Idiots couldn't hunt down a cold.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

RUFFREADY
reply to post by TWILITE22

Yeah, Scott Carpenter is a friend of David Paulides (who promotes his book on the NABS web site). He has a new book out I believe.

I would say they are some of the best researchers out there ,finding bigfoot not so much the behavior of some of the guys on that show is horrible to say the least and I will not watch it.
The political side the greed has brought the worst out in some of the so called researchers and is shameful

Here's another good video I found hope you enjoy it!

a second video I found one that I've never seen before

edit on 14-10-2013 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join