It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Who visits ATS?

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I vaguely remember seeing a list of domains that visit this website. Some included .mil and .gov (if i remember correctly anyway)
Is there any way of finding out what domains visit this site?

Thanks in advance




posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:34 AM
link   
i visit ATS...

you should u2u SO...





posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
.mil and .gov are just probably soldiers in war zones using gov't equipment.

[edit on 11/15/2004 by bodebliss]



posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The ones to be wary of are .cia .fbi and illu.min.ati



posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
The ones to be wary of are .cia .fbi and illu.min.ati


lol

remember!! be scared if you get mail from nwo@illuminati.com...

...be scared *runs into Pisky arms and gets scared*



posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Come on people! We're paranoid but not that paranoid! If the government were spying on us they would take more pre-cautions. They know we're on to them.

And Atomix said : Let there be Justice!!!



posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Navy.mil - 4,529 sessions Af.mil - 3,416 sessions Nipr.mil - 2,382 sessions Army.mil - 1,593 sessions Usps.gov - 393 sessions(!)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Navy.mil - 4,758 sessions Af.mil - 3,661 sessions Army.mil - 1,979 sessions Nipr.mil - 1,813 sessions (someone got a memo, that's 1/2 the norm!)



posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atomix
Come on people! We're paranoid but not that paranoid! If the government were spying on us they would take more pre-cautions. They know we're on to them.

And Atomix said : Let there be Justice!!!


Dont want to make you paranoid, but some agencies do watch on us now and again. You can understand why.



posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Dont want to make you paranoid, but some agencies do watch on us now and again. You can understand why.


I wonder what they'll make of MacKiller's Avatar





posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
lol

thats enough to keep the spooks away



posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I wasnt being paranoid! I was just intrigued to see who visits! Yeah i'd imagine pretty much all .mil are just soldiers visiting.



posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 05:59 AM
link   
If I were spying on ATS, I would be using AOL because who would suspect an AOL member of being government? The government is cheap, they're not about to spend $30 a month on internet access when they could be using their OWN ISP for $0 a month. Right? RIGHT???

Beware of the common AOL user!



posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I use AOL...

fear me



posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyFox2
If I were spying on ATS, I would be using AOL because who would suspect an AOL member of being government? The government is cheap, they're not about to spend $30 a month on internet access when they could be using their OWN ISP for $0 a month. Right? RIGHT???

Beware of the common AOL user!

As a GM Retiree I get unlimited AOL dial-up for $11.95 per month. If any AOL users are to be feared, it is us. Especially if we have Government Connections such as Social Security. :



posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
CIA, DIA, MoD, FBI, FEMA, NASA, nearly ALL branches of service, foreign armed services, Boeing, Northrop, Lockheed, Sikorsky, etc. just to name a few off the top of my head....

[edit on 1-10-2004 by Gazrok]

From this thread

I don't know if that is what you were looking for, but I think it's safe to say that the goverment is well-represented on ATS.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join