It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ritualistic Abuse Victim Sharing Real Life Experiences

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Leira did you see my question? I said

I once had an experience where I could hear sounds very loudly and felt as if I was going to have a heart attack and I asked those around me if they also heard them as loud as I did and they said no, could this be ritual programming??

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

leira7
I have no reason to lie at this point. It would be nice to find another person like me to read what I have written and perhaps share a similar experience. However, I think others like me may be too afraid to come out and talk about it.

I think it's more that many people may have a hint that their childhood as advertised by their memories isn't accurate, but don't have enough information to really even know there are questions to be asked of any real substance... or where to begin exploring with you.

I see mind control as the norm, not the exception... though most of it is carried out unconsciously. However just because a bullet is unconscious doesn't mean it isn't still capable of blowing your mind out.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Your post makes a lot of sense.
I was born into Roma Generational bloodline with entities attached at birth.
I was abused as a child but no NLP. Even one entitiy stuck its sharp fingernails in my lips and made them bleed. These things are real but we can't see them.
I got rid of these demon/entities at 25 yrs and the inner world went silent. I didn't realise how noisy and insulting they were, until they had gone.

One thing that I found out, was someone had programmed me with one word 'Pleaidian'. I removed it.
I then worked out that these people who think they are from Pleaides and are angels, are actually very cleverly programmed. It was a core program and a very old program put in as a toddler.

I have scoop marks and other scars.

I never tell anyone, not through guilt but I don't want to scare them. Let them have they version of this world I say.

Keep going and keep learning about them, it keeps you one step ahead.
If you can get to know Jesus (the real one) even better.

100% Silk blocks out the scalar waves and the Name of God =Yehovah blocks psychotronic warfare and beaming in.
Organite devices help too, as does salt lamps.

TPTB target certain bloodlines, as these bloodlines have been genetically altered (by whom I won't say but not the entities) and they either program them to keep them asleep, or they are used in their war and battles.
All supersoldiers are from these same bloodlines.

I was born clairaudient and I vibrated at violet one day and next day two metal implants were in my outer ear canal. They had been there many years and were the human type (MILABS).
I also have high pain threshold I have broken at least four bones and have never had them set in plaster.
And only once 7 weeks after the initial break did I get one Xrayed. A&E told me I had broken my patella (kneepad) in two.

I am not a supersoldier but through my research and my experiences I know how it is being done.
Its all interlinked. All for one nefarious reason; take down of humankind.

I am still paranoid BTW. And that is probably why these posts won't get replies form sufferers, you could be phishing for those who have woken up.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

FreedomEntered
reply to post by leira7

Leira did you see my question? I said

I once had an experience where I could hear sounds very loudly and felt as if I was going to have a heart attack and I asked those around me if they also heard them as loud as I did and they said no, could this be ritual programming??

Quite possibly. Especially if you feel like the noise was coming from a sinister source whose intention was to get some sort of unwarranted reaction out of you.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

AriesJedi

One thing that I found out, was someone had programmed me with one word 'Pleaidian'. I removed it.

I refuse to read anymore after that sentence you wrote because you sounded just like some of them. In my visions, I was actually contacted spiritually by someone identifying as a pleaidian. That someone is the only one who was able to get through to me and show me what horrors are going on in the world. So no, I will never forget or remove that word from my consciousness.

Not trying to call you out or have you offended, but I do realize that some people carry out the work of programmers and deprogrammers without being conscious of what they say to victims. I feel like you just went agent smith.
edit on 7-10-2013 by leira7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

What makes you so sure that your not a victim of your own mind? i really would like to know?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

I refuse to read anymore after that sentence

The individual AriesJedi offered sound advice and it looks like your programming is heavily layered based upon your 'shutdown'. The 'Pleiadians' are of the warring factions of the fallen angels who will make their deceptive presence moreso known in due course of the manifestation to come in greater chaos. You are being used and manipulated to their ends.

Break the strongholds through outreach to the Grace of Christ. There is no other way to break the chains of the devilish access upon your soul via the ritual practice that has drawn them in.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I will not waste my time on vibrations and verbal patterns that do not resonate with the light that shines within me. It is difficult for anyone who is not experiencing this type of trauma to give any advice on such issues because outsiders always approach this reality as if it is the victim making up works of fiction in their heads. People are so quick to call others crazy without ever once questioning what I stand to gain from sharing the horrific details of my daily existence. Just the other day at work a man came in and blasted me with a gun that emits radiation. I thought I was going crazy at first, because I could physically feel my throat and nose instantly dry up, I could smell blood in my nostrils and I became very queezy. Oh yes, I dismissed it for the entire day until I read the thread here on ATS about the recent radiation attacks that are mysteriously causing nose bleeds to the people in Japan.

I am no longer being programmed, though they attempt to program me on a daily basis. I have broken my programming completely, but now I am stuck with the struggle of remaining stupid an unaware. It may sound hard for some of you to accept this, but these things have the ability of making you feel 'special' so 'special' in fact that they will start talking to you about astronomical synchronicities that surrounded your day through the tv. I have seen through their satellite image holograms, and I have seen the people behind the false news reporter images. It is two people controlling the world. They wish to recharge their sun indefinitely by using our emotional outputs to power this machine.

Call it crazy, but again, what do I have to gain in telling you this? I am looking for others like me, critics serve no purpose here.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Oh. Nice. Looks like you can add 'grumpy' to your list of problems too.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   

leira7

It is two people controlling the world. They wish to recharge their sun indefinitely by using our emotional outputs to power this machine.

Call it crazy, but again, what do I have to gain in telling you this? I am looking for others like me, critics serve no purpose here.

I'm very sorry for the abuse you've suffered, that is truly awful.

I would counsel against being so dead set against at least listening to voices that offer opinions/suggestions that differ to your own strongly held views however.

There are people and groups and organisations out there that can provide you help. Please do not completely discount them.

I wish you all the best.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

They wish to recharge their sun indefinitely by using our emotional outputs to power this machine.

By which source did you receive this information?

Just because some 'spiritual entities' made an appearance in your life, do not be fooled that they are there to help your ultimate fate in their 'gnosis'. The devils further unleashed will pose as angels of light and they are going to inflict by their technological and telepathic means whatever 'capturing' emotion (by tweaking of consciousness) they desire souls to be led by. THE KINGDOM OF CHRIST has revealed to me personally (and other aligned in Yeshua, the King of Kings) by Virtue of the HOLY SPIRIT that this will manifest to fulfill scripture pertaining to the great delusion Allowed by the Holy Father. It will all serve to weed out those who did not love nor care for their Creator nor His Righteous Ways to heed the Voice of Instruction for Warning in the Truth. Those not aligned with the Spirit of Truth are in grave danger of snaring, for the hour is late, the Outpouring Delivered.

It appears few are prepared for the worldwide 'end game' manipulation that is going to be foisted upon the mass consciousness including the 'alluring' voices that will be broadcast within minds en mass along with the 'ship' arrivals during increasing times of tribulation and human desperation- and many other supernatural signs as the war for souls gears up within the season of cyclical Harvesting.

Beware the false rapture by those that seek to anti against (imitate) the Divine Gathering. Be careful also then as to what beliefs are entered into by these 'beautiful' enticing creatures destined to perdition, who desire to take as many errant children along with them to their Appointed fate in destruction. They are existing under a curse and seek to plague humanity for that Determination.
www.biblegateway.com...
edit on 8-10-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Leira,

This is a unique site in that there are many people from many different walks of life. We also get visited by those who truly do have mental disorders, who will then give advice to others. However, one thing I have noticed is the ability to accept or deny the possibility that our brain is leading us astray is an important facet of mental health. If we view it as an impossibility, it can lead us to and fro like a lure at the end of a fishing pole.

I do not think that what others do to us is as important to our individual personhood as what/how we choose to go about life. Living a life of Love and Respect is as far from easy as it gets in this world, but I do believe it can provide protection from attacks of many different kinds.

No matter what actions are being taken against us, we can continually be true to ourselves. We can build a foundation for ourselves that is unshakable by outside forces. When we build up a world view that is solely based on "evil," then it is one that "evil" knows very, very well.

The entire universe is based on patterns repeating, but we have the free will to direct ourselves on where we wish to go (on every level). Not only that, we (YOU) have the power to enable and empower yourself to overcome any obstacles that may be thrown at you. But, if we have established our entire universal view based on one side of the coin (evil), then evil can truly be the sole influence in our lives.

There is still good out there, there are still those that can be trusted with your very life. But first, build your own foundation based in the change you wish to see in the world. And maybe, just maybe, the world will follow suit. Even if it doesnt, you have set yourself up in your rightful place as the sole driving and motivating factor of your life.

I would wish you luck, but I dont think you need that. You can do whatever you put your mind towards, you just have to also be willing to work towards it.

You can achieve your dreams. Where will you go from here? What can you contribute to this world that will not only make it a better place for you, but for all?
edit on 8-10-2013 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

If all one teaches is in the worldly perspective, then all one can advise in is what is of this world. It all then becomes what is about 'you' and evil is resorted to some abstract term to be placed within inverted commas.

Be careful not to erroneously judge based on the elements you have not been exposed to.

But first, build your own foundation

Not based upon our Creator's Foundation? So we are our own gods now?

but we have the free will

We are held Accountable to our choices of will, therefore such cannot in essence be considered 'free'.

You can do whatever you put your mind towards

Wisdom better understands human limits within a Deliberately contained dimensional structure.

Most of the world is in a deep bind and snare based on all the dead faith prevalent. You may also want to research the origin of the word 'Luck' before considering wishing (witching) it on anybody.

So much destructive advice abound. Yes in deed.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

I am not sure how that applies to my perspective, or if its more an indicator of your perspective on my words..

but I do not necessarily disagree.

I am speaking about foundations, not entire life culminating experiences. I do not buy into religion.

edit for your edit:

Amazing the assumptions that can be made
Before jumping into zealotry, do realize I said I do not think the OP needs luck. No one does.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I am speaking about foundations, not entire life culminating experiences. I do not buy into religion. Amazing the assumptions that can be made. Before jumping into zealotry

So I am both 'religious' and a 'zealot'? Like I stated, be careful of any judgements in falsity.

You should also read your own statements again. I applied my statements in accordance with yours expressing "I would wish you luck, but..."

Refer to my word being "CONSIDERING" which had basis in the way you worded your statement.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I never said you were religious, nor did I call you a zealot. You left the qualifying statement out of the last part of your response, which was the most important part of what I said. I also said, before jumping into zealotry (in this context, that would mean it has not happened yet), realize I said that the OP doesnt need something like luck, and further amended it by saying "No one does."

So, what are you attempting to do here? If you believe in Christ, and follow His teachings, where am I supposed to see Love in your statements towards me? If it is there, I am missing it.

If you do not believe in such things, then what exactly are you trying to accomplish through these semantics? I see much more division than I do acceptance and Love, but I may be perceiving your words incorrectly (and the same possibility rings true for yourself).

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I love you by correcting falsities in the 'humanistic' principles that you harbour within to deliver such poison onwards. I do not operate by pandering and making you feel good about snaring others in deceit. Not once did you mention the Creator nor the Son in your 'advice' and in that you are simply a representative of devils, though seemingly unwittingly to such. Please do not expect me to pander at all to such, especially with your 'notations' here on those with 'mental disorders'. Although your general statement was true, it was your desire to bring such a statement into this thread that was an indicator of what you felt of those advising, including myself.

You may not have explicitly expressed particular words, however I read between the lines with even a small grain of discernment. Understand a 'Christian' adherent is meant to take issue with the sin in deed, and not the sinner. I bear nothing against you personally, only in that which inspired you to deliver dangerous falsity to one who is already very vulnerable, whom I bear love for to warn.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Fair enough.

This thread isnt really about either one of us anyway.

I attempted to find common ground, of which you say you will not take part in due to your preconceived notions.

"The words we speak most fervently tend to be directed towards ourselves."

Leira,

No matter what life throws at you, never stop learning and growing. The events themselves have things to teach, and what we learn has even more to teach!

This universe, a small part of God's creation, is so beautifully composed. But, many focus on the individual notes instead of the song. The words and acts of others tend to be a sticking point for so many of us (myself included), but getting to the "core" of it all allows us to start seeing the bigger picture. We each have to walk our own path in this way, and in that, we can start to see the enormity of what lays before us.

Whatever words you use to describe, whatever themes you attribute to the forces at play.. none of them come close to defining any of it.

Dont be dissuaded by the acts of others in your own pursuit of the "Truth." In the end, each of us only has a piece and through attempting to see through each others eyes, there is beauty to be seen.

Its all about steps. So many of us look at where we want to go, where we want to be, and never take a single step towards it. Whatever those goals may be to you, make sure you actually walk because words themselves just sling around meaningless until we put weight to them. Once we do that, we are apt to bash others with our own meanings, so we have to be careful that our acts line up with our words.

I truly hope you come to trust again. Just remember, its all about steps. Once you have taken enough action (walking), then you can start to better see exactly where you stand. I think a thread like this is a good first step towards where you want to be, but the question you have to ask yourself is; Where to next?

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I attempted to find common ground, of which you say you will not take part in due to your preconceived notions.

Aside from 'pre-Conceived' awareness retained, it was numerous and ongoing personal experiences that Led me to the Bible to uncover it's Prophetic Veracity in Truth and not the reverse.

I have never been ingrained into ANY organised religion of men either as I have felt compelled to bear witness to experiences that align with the 'end times' segments of the Holy Bible at this late hour (that certainly does bear the Inspired Divined Word of our Father Creator and His only Begotten Son within).

Feel most 'free' to reject Biblical supporting testimony by your accountable will, being steered further toward perdition for one's willful Ignore-ance of Divined Instruction and Warnings. The topic of this thread certainly is bigger that you, I and the OP for that matter.

Peace to you within, for there will be none outside the Sanctuary within the Foundation of the Rock.
www.openbible.info...

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

PrimeLight
Aside from 'pre-Conceived' awareness retained, it was numerous and ongoing personal experiences that Led me to the Bible to uncover it's Prophetic Veracity in Truth and not the reverse.

Thats great!

Feel most 'free' to reject Biblical supporting testimony by your accountable will, being steered further toward perdition for one's willful Ignore-ance of Divined Instruction and Warnings. The topic of this thread certainly is bigger that you, I and the OP for that matter.

That freedom most certainly is mine. Have I rejected it? Do you feel that just because someone invokes the name of Jesus Christ, they follow his teachings?

How do you hope that this discussion has helped Leira?

Peace to you

And you as well.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join