It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stoned To Death in Pakistan for Possessing a Cell Phone

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

I found a few sources for the story so the cause may or may not be true. It seemed all the sources led back to one place. It isn’t like I expect pictures and for all I know this instance could be fictitious but it has rallied some groups. The thing is no one would be surprised either way which says the most about the issue.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

babloyi
reply to post by xavi1000

"Black people are more likely to rob you than white people"

"Truth is not bigotry"

You are right. Attitude is bigotry.
edit on 7-10-2013 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

You are right, attitude is bigotry. And in Islam there is no sentence Women are "likely" threatened like a cattle.They ARE threatened like a cattle.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

I... I have to admit, I'm not sure what you're saying. Sentence like threatened like cattle?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

xavi1000

babloyi

Maybe we should just create a "Bad things muslims supposedly do" forum for all these threads.

Good idea, but without word "supposedly".

another good idea, but replace the word 'muslims' with 'humans'.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

k21968

I would imagine this was a remote village where this occurred. Not in a city or large village. My husband served in Afghanistan for 18 months and told me there is a distinct difference between tiny villages and their crude ways compared to larger cities. I do not think it is bogus, I am sure this happens. Women have very little rights under Sharia law. In Kabul, a young girl was stoned to death by her father and uncles for LOOKING at a teenage boy on a motorbike. Apparently she had "unclean" thoughts so they killed her. I think it depends on the family. They seem to have be the judge, jury and executioners in sharia law.

Agree.

Its still barbaric though.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
'bad things humans do', such as starving to death 500,000 iraqi children in an insanely evil effort supposedly to punish saddam.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
My experience tells me this is a fabrication. And, yes, Pakistan is not in the middle east.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

deckdel
reply to post by Grimpachi

Which brand of a cell phone did she have?

I'm pretty sure it was an iStone.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Euphony

iStone....bwahahahaha!!

I know I'm in the minority here, but assuming the story is based on fact, the girl knew the consequences and choose to have the phone anyway. Like it or not...she broke the law and paid for it in kind. Don't like the law...defect...its as simple as that.

This Sharia Law thing has interested me for a while. Its a bit barbaric, but I can't help playing the Devils advocate here.

The US and many Western countries started going down hill once the feminazis started whining about equal pay and demanding better jobs and blah, blah, blah.

I defy anyone to rebutt the fact that if women stayed the heads of the household, as they did in the 50's, the world would be in a far better state of affairs.
The moment men started coddling these whiny women was the start of the decline of humanity as a whole. All one has to do to see this is to read ANY comments from the women in Congress. Its people like Sebelius and Feinstein who are railing for the 2nd ammendment be taken away and Amnesty for illegals.
If women just let the man work and take care of the kids and household there'd be far less problems overall. Instead, we get prostitutes, hooters girls, sexual harassment, affirmative action type hiring policies, and constant complaining about most everything.
Its truth that once Gods laws were taken out of government, schools, and the home....things have gotten progressively worse. Women belong home. That's not a dig, its just fact if one looks objectively at it.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I had no idea the ape-like ancestors of modern humans were so brutal. This reminds me of the tragedy from a couple years ago when that woman's pet chimp tore her friend's face off. When will people learn that wild animals are not meant to be kept in a domestic setting. Sad.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

FlyersFan

k21968
Women have very little rights under Sharia law. In Kabul, a young girl was stoned to death by her father and uncles for LOOKING at a teenage boy on a motorbike. Apparently she had "unclean" thoughts so they killed her.

That's a good example of why Sharia is incompatible with a civilized society.
Sharia advocates are extremists ... and are a rather frightening bunch.

civilized society is a matter of opinion, and is VERY relative.

Compared to cave men, even the most barbaric elements of Islamic fundamentalist societies are civilized.

Compared to high civilizations such as Atlantis (even if you don't believe it existed, suspend belief for a second and just imagine what it would be like), the most civilized aspects of western civilization seem barbaric.

To be honest, all the abrahamic religions need to be dropped for a truly civilized society to function properly (Judaism, christianity, islam).

In fact, even our experiments in democracy have fallen short of true "civilized" behavior.

I think humanity has yet to see what a truly civilized society functions like, although hey, I've been told I set my expectations high

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

If it's true, sub-human pieces of trash that have a mentality too weak to overcome the dangerous and violent religion that the animals hold on to.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

spooky24
My experience tells me this is a fabrication. And, yes, Pakistan is not in the middle east.

Despite not being part of the middle east would you deny that stoning still takes place and that that may qualify them as being in the middle ages instead?

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

But apparently, her last words were, 'Let he who is without a sim cast the first stone.'

atleast the words leading to your eternal damnation made me lol.

you scumbag!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join