It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOTV® Presents : The New World Order - A 6000 Year History

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Nice informative post (video), lays a good portion of it out very accurately. I know this may sound off the deep end to the nay sayers who ask all the "why this or not that" type of questions which they feel justifies their disbelief but TPTB receive info and guidance from "other worldy" sources.

That is the reason that the common majority can not get out in front of the problem, the game is rigged. We will never fully understand the game as we are not privy to the same information.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Fapomet

Really? Because you say so? Who are you? Your soul is yours given to you.....Be who you are and your fulfillment will be certain to reflect your mouth.
Many have put a fist into it because you spew foulness. Your brain is saturated in it.
You who discard what millions believe is the proof of your foolishness. Don't think evil wants your soul?look at who you are! Fapomet the fallen........yes demons can write...they do it all the time on this site...like other blogs,hidden in darkness by the keyboard....Fapomet, your stench betrays you.....your soul is the ancient illness which your father the foulest of them all, rules you with vindictiveness and hatred...Millions of us carrying the Sword of the Spirit fear you not......I stand for them...Warriors for Christ.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Hey , Atlantis is a great myth , I would like to believe in Atlantis as a utopia of human? society
and what they supposedly achieved.
However there is very little to go on with regards to its existence.
I would like to think it existed and that it has been hidden from us some how
but it seems more of a fantasy than anything else.

With regards to believing anything historical whether its from people with qualifications in their field or a layman with no academic training
we know that people have a tendency to influence things when they have an agenda behind it and so Im skeptical of most things with regards to history

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
How can something that is 6000 years old can be considered " NEW".

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Fapomet

And you're entirely positive about that ? Gee must be nice to know all the answers.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

I stay out of the 911 forum because it tends to get me in trouble. Please don't bring it here.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Well, since it is 6,000 years old, I don't think it is so much New anymore. That's longer than any single kingdom or culture ever existed.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Name just one thing that was predicted in the bible that came true. That book seems to be arranged with the premise that I'll owe it to you but won't cheat you out of it. Just keep waiting.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

I can bring that info in this thread .If you watched the vid op presented you may have seen the bit about 911 .My post was to information that shows google and youtube suppress the truth .By you telling me to not bring what I have brought to this thread you are trying to suppress information yourself .....peace

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Marking this for future watching. I actually like lots of the UFOTV stuff

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I do believe that Jesus said there would not be left one stone on another (referring to the temple) ...I do believe that it was destroyed in 70 AD by the Romans and there was not a stone that was left in it's place ....peace

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657

That's what I said also....

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

WarminIndy

AutumnWitch657

This is childish. I mean really to play on the world "New" as if that means this is not an ongoing scheme by those in power who themselves labelled it the "New World Order". It's THEIR terminology. We have just followed the breadcrumb trail and seen who is really behind it and what their end game is.

Your post does not take anything away from the facts in the video, and it's just a silly game you all are playing to have some fun with this topic. Sort of like a gnat buzzing round you while your napping in the sun.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Don't take everything so seriously. Truthfully I've been banned because I believe the official story so I stay out of the 911 forum You know they have a whole different set of rules for that one forum? Anyway didn't mean to distress you.You are welcomed to post where ever you choose of course. SORRY

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

WarminIndy

AutumnWitch657

Well you know what they say about great minds LOL

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Huh?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Well if we can't have fun with a topic like this what can we have fun with. NWO as far as I am concerned is right up there with Santa. You really believe this stuff about a handful of power brokers? It would be impossible to sustain over tbat length of time. If more than one person knows it's not a secret. If there really was a NWO it would be destroyed by the everyone else. It couldn't sustain itself against the masses. Therefore it does not exist. But hell what's logic got to do with anything on this site.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

You had said "Name just one thing that was predicted in the bible that came true. That book seems to be arranged with the premise that I'll owe it to you but won't cheat you out of it. Just keep waiting." that was my reply ..peace

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Evidently you've never read Isaiah 53 with a shred of fair-mindedness. . . prophecies about Christ made hundreds of years before His human birth.

I've seen documented around 100 prophecies literally fulfilled in Christ's life.

And, Israel becoming a nation again in a day in 1948.

And the looming global government in the same era that Israel became a nation again in a day.

= = = =

However, I'm not really into beating my head against concrete walls . . . so, make of the above whatever you will.

If your response is typical of naysayers . . . I may well not bother responding to that kind of . . . stuff.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

the2ofusr1

I do believe that Jesus said there would not be left one stone on another (referring to the temple) ...I do believe that it was destroyed in 70 AD by the Romans and there was not a stone that was left in it's place ....peace

Evidently to insure that the Romans retrieved every bit of gold between the stones.

Regardless, right, that prophecy was literally fulfilled to the letter.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join