It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOTV® Presents : The New World Order - A 6000 Year History

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Thx for your kind words.

INDEED.

There are warehouses full of evidence available.

I doubt they will get that much into naming names. I could be wrong.

Some of the . . . guilty . . . get real annoyed when they are called out most forcefully and specifically.

And, the REAL GUILTY are likely not well known at all.

The well known like Soros, Kissinger, Brezinski, Clintons, Gates, Buffet, Carters, Bushes et al are most likely a tier or three down from the top.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

BTW, I'm concerned about you being in Florida . . . Southern or Northern half? All of it is far too low lying for what may well be coming down the Pike.

I don't know if it will be from NWO caused WW3 or NWO caused "natural disasters" or true "natural disasters."

But I really do expect at least the Southern half of Florida to be utterly destroyed.

It still boggles my mind . . . the degree of evil in folks who would scheme to destroy 6.8 billion people by every means at their disposal. UN AGENDA 21 is certainly alive and well in their plans.

AND IN THEIR WELL MONIED DOINGS.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

BO XIAN
reply to post by dodol

Uhhhhhhhhh how many minutes of the video did you watch?

How many hundreds of NWO type documents have you read?

when i saw 'satan has a plan' in the post, I lose interest in watching the video.
In the past, I watched many NWO/end of the world/etc videos. Honestly, those times, I was confused like you, brother, living in fear, etc. questioning whether it's true or not.
But I kept praying to God to show me the path.
Until one day, I experienced something that changed my view on this world. Then I realized those videos are not true. (I am 100% sure that experience came from God, because similar experiences happened many times in past but I ignored them)

But i agree that satan control most people on this planet, it can be seen from how humans kill each other in war, how mega churches stealing money from people by offering them prosperity gospel, etc.

most of us already wear mark of the beast.
if many of you still dunno where do you wear it.
here is how to find the mark of the beast:
find a mirror and look into it and look at who's staring back at you.
that's mark of the beast.
aren't most of us proud of wearing this mark of the beast?

edit on 8-10-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

It's funny you should mention that about Florida . There was a thread started about 1 to 2 weeks ago that got disappeared .In it the OP was showing a episode of South Park where the gang gets into a scrap and a map in the background gets destroyed .It just so happens where its destroyed is in the Gulf ...That part about the ten kingdoms may well be in effect as we speak .Kind of fits scripture now doesn't it .....peace

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Dear poster,
I enjoyed your video you linked. I believe they're a Saturn worshiping club/group/cabal/syndicate/cartel/association/terrorist cell. I wish I could reach these people.

edit on 8-10-2013 by qwerty12345 because: videos :/

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by dodol

Thanks for the bother of your reply.

God says to not fear satan at all.

More intimacy with God solves that one.

God also says to be aware of and alert to satan's schemes and ways.

Certainly pride is a problem in humans.

Nevertheless, the Mark of The Beast . . . without which folks won't be able to buy or sell . . . in the hand or temple . . . is something else than one's image of pride in a mirror.

I'll trust God's written Word on that score.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dodol

Ooops bumped mouse.

God says to not fear satan.

God also says to be alert to and aware of satan's schemes and ways.

God also says that the Mark of the Beast will be something in the hand or temple . . . without which it will not be possible to buy or sell.

I'll continue to trust God's Word on those issues.

Thanks for the bother of yoru post.

edit on 8/10/2013 by BO XIAN because: premature post.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by qwerty12345

Rushing along.

Will have to check out your videos later.

Thanks for your helpful contribution.

Certainly many people are in denial and others just thoroughly uninformed, unaware of stark realities on such scores.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I live very North, almost into Georgia. If we have time, I would like to move up to Ashville NC or just over the border in Tennessee. This area though seems to be safe for now. I know what you mean about the flooding that many have predicted and the old Navy map.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

BO XIAN

THX THX.

Well put.

I don't recall if I'd read about the Rabbi's stuff, at all, or not.

I hope he wasn't a kaballist.

To me, it's conceivable for The Rapture in 2017 . . . much less likely the 2nd Coming . . . which must come at the end of the 7 years of Tribulation . . . the last 3.5 of which would be the GREAT TRIBULATION of God's Wrath.

I used to think it would be unimaginably incredible for even secular people to fall for such evil stuff. Now so many "in the church" are terminally gullible on such scores.

Boggles the mind.

No, he was not a Kabbalist as far as I know. I hope you don't believe in the pre-trib rapture. I wrote this piece on it, and you might find it helpful.

We are warned over and over to not be harvested out of season, to not be fooled. Many rapture believers use a verse that actually is about being harvested out of season to say it's the rapture:

Mat 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

Mat 24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Mat 24:40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Mat 24:41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Mat 24:42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

Mat 24:43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

This is all about being taken by the flood, not taken by Yeshua in rapture. Yet, many think being taken / snatched away in a blinking of an eye is a good thing.

Now, some teach a post trib rapture or pre-wrath rapture, but God's wrath is not going to affect those who love Him, and thus even if fire were to surround us as it did when Shadrach, Mishack and Abeneggo refused to turn their back on God and were thrown into the firey furnace and the fourth one appeared amongst them as they walked around in the blazing furnace. I believe this is a type or example of tribulation under terrible tyranny. We have nothing to fear, we will not be taken out, but we are expected to stand and represent the love and mercy of God during the worst of times.

Oh, and the tribulation was shortened to 5 months so it's no longer 7 years. I know, just one more thing the church refuses to teach, but then again only 2 churches were approved of by God in the book of Revelation, and He has much to say in His word about hirelings who don't truly care for the flock and lead them astray.
edit on 8-10-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

There is only one problem with this, Satan and the God of Christianity did not exist 6000 years ago. They hadn't been invented yet. So this plot isn't a "Satanic" plot but could perhaps be based on some other fairy tail religion.

edit on 8-10-2013 by Darkmask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Thanks for your kind responses.

Glad you are up north.

I don't have the "catching away" all figured out. I haven't met anyone who has convinced me that they have. Somehow the Thes. Scripture will be fulfilled to the letter.

And . . . evidently some decent hearted people will be left in their fleshly bodies to repopulate the earth after Armageddon.

I don't begin to understand how God is going to work all that out.

If you want to start a thread on THE RAPTURE etc., I'm happy to consider your perspective.

I tend to be moderately to fairly skeptical of ideas which are not reasonably main-stream in terms of Scriptural interpretation are concerned. I'm willing to fair-mindedly consider a lot of things as long as they don't contradict Scripture.

The NWO stuff is right smack down the line of Biblical prophecies so that's not a problem for me . . . particularly after studying it so long.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkmask

That perspective sounds extremely uninformed and

extremely inexperienced.

However. . . it is guaranteed that on those scores . . . all will become known.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

My dear brother, I think if I take you verse by verse through thes 1 & 2 you will see how Paul's words were twisted and do NOT mean what rapture teachers say. It also ties in with running the race and not preventing those who have gone on before. Peter says stuff to this, and Paul backs him up. I don't like debating it much, but prefer to let scripture do the talking, and I don't want to debate bible haters. This might be better for you and I do talk in private or me to send you some links in pm. Up to you.

serenity

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   

BO XIAN
reply to post by Tinkerpeach

Sadly,

I think you are exceedingly wrong.

The Biblical outline notes that they will succeed. It's not clear how overtly successful they will be for how long. The best understanding seems to be for 3.5-7 years of overt global tyrannical control.

Some nations ?China? will be restive and rebel against the AntiChrist's rule at some point. But not many and most not successfully.

I think you greatly underestimate the realities of their side of the ledger.

1. They have amassed extreme wealth
2. They have amassed extreme power
3. They have amassed unheard of exotic technologies . . . of control, of monitoring, of warfare etc.
4. They are in cahoots with the fallen angel/ET critters who will, no doubt, enforce their tyrannical rule as they all serve the same Dark Lord.

5. When the critters descend from the skies seemingly in massive ships . . . shredding historical religions . . . claiming with purported historical holographic videos to have created all the spiritual giants of history . . . and !DEMANDING! eventually under pain of death--submission--total submission--to their rule . . . and

TOTAL SUBMISSION TO THEIR ONE WORLD RELIGION . . . ultimately worshiping the world ruler as God . . .

the planet will wholesale comply.

The conditioning has been largely accomplished toward that end--well over 50% there.

A few more massive traumas; WW3; etc. and then the swoop in by the massive craft and critters with their exotic tech on full display . . . the very traumatized, super bewildered and mindlessly freaked global sheeple will comply.

I wish your take on it were true. There's just no chance it will be true. Maybe in pockets here and there for periods of time.

Certainly God will protect those claiming and acting toward Him as Lord and God .. . . though many will be martyred. But apart from God, there is only death sooner or death later in submission to the tyrannical satanic globalists.

No doubt.

Whilst I have no doubts that there are groups of people on earth who wish to exert control over the masses for whatever reasons they have in their megalomanic minds

I highly doubt this is all for some great battle of good vs evil for human souls
if there were to be some ruler who claims to be the god of the NWO when it eventually happens
as you describe then why would god let this happen , being GOD you wouldnt want anyone else to be worshipped higher than you who isn't an actual god , god would just then decimate the world as he has done before !

This to me is absolute rubbish , humans will always have differing opinions and we will never have a united one world government simply because diversity is the reason our species will continue to thrive
humans will eventually go off into space and establish new colonies with new governments and should our species survive we will have colonies not aligned with each other just like the old world and our species will continue to fight each other for ever unless of course we all kill each other first

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

www.covertmessiah.com...

and what did you make of this , seems as though the romans a NWO of the time , used religion as a means of control ! and they made up jesus !

go figure

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

sapien82
reply to post by BO XIAN

www.covertmessiah.com...

and what did you make of this , seems as though the romans a NWO of the time , used religion as a means of control ! and they made up jesus !

go figure

I have a few quick questions for you.

1. Do you believe there is anything to the legend of Atlantis?

2. Do you accept major historical information from people with zero professional degrees such as in History, Theology, or Archeology?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

It's hard to pretend to mind read God . . . however,

I think there's ample evidence that

this END TIMES 'BATTLE' is a massive

OBJECT LESSON.

God is being emphatic about the costs of rebellion and doing things contrary to His wisdom, Love, omniscience, omnipotence etc.

I think He wants to help insure no more rebellions amongst the Heavenly leadership.

imho, at some level, some degree of IQ and understanding will always hazard some element of rebellion.

It seems that understanding and even learning LOVE best come 'the hard way' . . . earned.

He declares that He will put His law in our hearts . . . another prevention of rebellion . . . but He wants us to demonstrate to ourselves, the enemy and Him that we are serious about CHOOSING HIM and HIS WAYS--in a context that means we shall be fired as in a refiner's fire like gold . . . vs jumping on the band wagon like "rice Christians."

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

I think that's absurdity piled upon absurdity, fermented and then spread by dementia.

Folks have to ignore or deny or trash mountains of evidence to even start down that path.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Understanding our past, PROPERLY understanding it is MONUMENTAL to understanding where we are going folks. If you don't know where you came from you will not know where you are going. And our past is so mixed up in peoples minds, I think it was deliberately done to confuse the masses. Just ask anyone when did the great flood happen? Did it happen? Where did society start? How long ago? People are puzzled and reach for their Iphones and smartphones. I see myself a few years ago. Ask them in a week and they will not remember or care. Some will though....Thank you Lord

You cannot know if you do not look with you heart. I looked with my heart, meaning I looked for an answer not by asking others but by asking myself questions and finding answers for myself. I went from not believing to believing in God. I dismantled all my disbelief one by one. It is amazing how much the world makes sense now. Before I believed the world made no sense, but I had the internet and I was smart, educated an engineer, calculated. Still am, however ,now, only God and His word matters the rest is just an illusion. I make my decisions based on what He wants and it is hard because the world is brainwashed otherwise.

Those who wonder why God allows all this murder and mayhem to happen is because God gave us FREEWILL. If you cannot exercise freewill then we would be robots wouldn't we?

I believe in God, the Most high, the Lord of Spirits and I pledge my heart and soul to His will as best as I can.

Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them.

BO XIAN, thank you for sharing this video, it has been most insightful and nourishing to my relationship with our Father.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join