It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFOs sightings to come in october 2013 over LONDON.[HOAX]

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Iam just glad that people on the net when googling the OP will find this thread and know what a fraud he is.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
This is also the OP they are speaking about: www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...This would pertain to the mysterious disappearance of a Frenchman, Eric Julien (Jean Ederman, pseudonym or spiritual name)...

edit on 1/11/2013 by Falcifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Well his profile says he at least logged in today. Maybe got scared off before he posted after catching up with the posts in this thread.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Chamberf=6
Well his profile says he at least logged in today. Maybe got scared off before he posted after catching up with the posts in this thread.

Well, I tried to unsubscribe. I therefore logged in first. But there is no way to unsubscribe from ATS. So, Drum4fun, unable to do what I promise I would do. However, I won't log in again, unless to provide proofs.

Cheers everyone.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Olivet

Chamberf=6

Well, I tried to unsubscribe. I therefore logged in first. But there is no way to unsubscribe from ATS. So, Drum4fun, unable to do what I promise I would do. However, I won't log in again, unless to provide proofs.

Cheers everyone.

Woohooo! FTW!

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

However, I won't log in again, unless to provide proofs.

I seriously never thought the day would come I would read Olivet say that.

Unless there are new "proofs" every week...

edit on 11/1/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Wow this made a quick move to the Hoax forum. lol

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Olivet

Chamberf=6

Cheers everyone.

Good luck with your New Account!

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Chamberf=6
Wow this made a quick move to the Hoax forum. lol

Yeah, only took about 90 pages and countless hours of wasted time

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

I meant within the ten minutes that passed between my above posts on this page. But I know what you mean.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

A bet between gentlemen.
You honored your word.

I applaud you sir.
Good luck in the future.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

No, I read it. I honestly forgot about the bet he made with the other user. I mean in that case yeah gotta honor that and be gone. Only thing here to save his butt would be if they did arrive out of lack of expectancy. I would love to believe it but, it fails time and time again with everyone who does it. I stay neutral to remain either amused or amazed whatever comes first. Until then...I'll enjoy playing Halo or something lol

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Olivet

Chamberf=6

I won't log in again, unless to provide proofs.

So.....never then?

I will miss our exchanges in a weird sort of way...maybe. Hey, I'm sure you will be back in some form or another though so battle will recommence for certain. Au revoir, good sir, au revoir......

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
and as promised.. " HA HA HA"

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I have to ask if it is just for this account, or all your identities?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Olivet

I have to ask if it is just for this account, or all your identities?

What would be REALLY funny is if he answered from another account....doh!

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Wellllllllllll, good on him for bowing out . . . assuming that he'll really be doing that.

I encourage him to bow out of all contact with the fallen angels . . . though he sounds toooo thoroughly seduced by them to bow out of such contacts.

Or . . . though I think slightly less likely [shoot, maybe both are true--LOL] . . . his halls of mirrors within halls of mirrors between his own ears . . . will continue to plague him and those nearby.

It was a bit of an occasionally fun outting down Alice's rabbit hole, of a thread.

However, it was too sad to see the convoluted lengths another hapless human individual could go when twisted by . . . whatever forces were doing the twisting so extensively.

May he burrow into God and find true peace and TRUTH.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

I think we should have a CLASSIC THREADS list or forum . . . where classic threads of this or that type could be voted into the top slot in that category.

Would this be a good candidate for the CLASSIC HOAX thread?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Same could be said for your Autistic child prediction thread eh Bo....I seem to remember you thought it was coming also...

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Seems to me you are highlighting the caliber of your discrimination skills.

In my case . . . I felt that the way that was done . . . it had a decent CHANCE to be above AVERAGE in authenticity.

I noted several times in that thread that I didn't KNOW one way or the other whether it would prove accurate, or not.

I noted that it would not hurt to prepare. And, that if I were in that area, I would likely take a day or 3 vacation just in case.

To equate that perspective and tone with Olivet's is

INCREDIBLE . . .

I'm understanding better now, how it is that you fail to understand the viability of the Christian perspective and swallow the religion of scientism's junk willy nilly and without much discernment.

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89 >>

join