It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFOs sightings to come in october 2013 over LONDON.[HOAX]

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

They have disabled VERY FEW nuclear warheads to send a message to the politics and military, compared to what should be done (disabling thousands of warheads). There is no contradiction since they are NOT capable of disabling all the nuclear weapons.

So they can disable a few, but their technology is not advanced enough to do them all?

See here is where I have a problem, because this alien race can traverse the universe with technology that we haven't begun to understand yet that technology isn't advanced enough to shut down all nuclear weapons.

That doesn't even begin to make sense.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Olivet

Ironskeptics often means ironliars. It's in the title! There are skeptics. Therefore, they MUST follow a skeptical line whatever the lies it would mean to 'prove' they are right.

Well then prove them wrong.

This should be interesting as you don't have such a good track record trying to prove things lately.

Well, you should start to read the links I gave MANY TIMES, even recently here. Those who close their eyes will have more difficulties to see. But the same people ask for more proofs when the ones given are not even considered!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
OP, we have 6 days left before the end of October 2013....

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Olivet

They have disabled VERY FEW nuclear warheads to send a message to the politics and military, compared to what should be done (disabling thousands of warheads). There is no contradiction since they are NOT capable of disabling all the nuclear weapons.

So they can disable a few, but their technology is not advanced enough to do them all?

See here is where I have a problem, because this alien race can traverse the universe with technology that we haven't begun to understand yet that technology isn't advanced enough to shut down all nuclear weapons.

That doesn't even begin to make sense.

Go back to school! Learn reading.

1) THE ETs ARE NOT NUMEROUS ENOUGH TO DISABLE ALL THE HUMAN NUCLEAR WEAPONS IN THE SAME TIME!

2) DISABLING ALL THE NUCLEAR WEAPONS WOULD TRIGGER AN UNNECESSARY WAR. A DIPLOMATIC WAY MUST BE FOUND BEFORE ANY WAR.

edit on 26-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Menedes567

The events are very close now! Very good news...

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Menedes567

Ah yes, that elusive October 32nd that only occurs in years that end in 13.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

How sure are you of this actually happening? 100% 70%?
Oh and we will know If you release a 100 balloons to try and sell more copies of a new book etc.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Oh, no, I see...derailing and trolling it. Note that this is MY THREAD, I am the OP. THIS IS MY CLAIM. Leave it if it isn't worth reading. Too simple for you? Doesn't correspond to your disinfos task?

Derailing and trolling you say.

Are you not trolling by posting links to your own so called evidence hoping the gullible will fall for it?

So because I don't believe in your fantasy I have a disinfo task, I can't say I wasn't expecting that but what took you so long to play that card?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Flaunt

Olivet

boymonkey74
reply to post by Olivet

2) I have written a scientific book about the UFOs with praises from physicists.

3) I have been recruited to work for a CIA sponsored Replication Alien Machine Project.

What book? and proof please...I think you are just talking BS.

I thought you weren't a newbee here.

Éric Julien in the CIA sponsored Replication Alien Machine Project

GORDON NOVEL ASKED ERIC JULIEN TO PARTICIPATE TO THE CIA SPONSORED REPLICATION ALIEN MACHINE PROJECT

CIA Sponsored Replication Alien Machine Project Briefing, by Éric Julien

The Science of Extraterrestrials

UFO EXPLAINED AT LAST, by Éric Julien

THE SCIENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS, by Éric Julien

PRESS RELEASE OF THE SCIENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS

SUMMARY OF THE SCIENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS

PREFACE: THE SCIENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS, by Michael Salla

THE SCIENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS LONG REVIEW

Few reviews among many others:

“If the hypothesis, fascinating I must admit, of Eric Julien is verified directly or indirectly, so yes, that would explain all the paranormal, I indeed say all the SUPERNATURAL, more exactly all the NATURAL NOT ALREADY EXPLAINED, and one must give to him the Nobel prize of physics”. Michel Carmassi (Phd) French Physicist

“The demonstration is convincing! … I find the whole very well structured and interesting; as for the innovative aspect, not to worry.” Michel Actis, Doctor in Physics, France.

“I am happy to be useful to you. Your views on the phenomenon of time are very interesting to my colleagues and myself.” Alexander Levich, Physicist, President of the Institute of Time Nature Exploration, Russia.

“My opinion of this book is that it is highly coherent. …

It is okay that it is coherent, but it is not enough that the pieces all agree among themselves: do they agree with the reality of things? That is where it becomes interesting. In fact, its field of investigation ranges from the microscopic (a study of matter at the fundamental level, the internal structure of the wave of matter, the structure of the electron and of light, the structure of space and of time, fundamental forces, energy, heat, and so on) to the macroscopic (a study of the formation of the galaxies, of gravitation at the universal scale, of missing mass, and so on); giving explanations that are plausible, coherent, and in accordance with the observations that quantum physics and astrophysics have been able to provide but not to explain. …

In this sense, it lays the foundations of a new physics with a vision that is unifying and finally fundamentally simple (although abstract), meanwhile paying homage to the labors of those whose ideas have served him in the effort to make explicit, in scientific language, what he had in mind (Ari Letho, Jean-Pierre Garnier-Malet, and so on). …

It becomes clear that his theory goes much further than what already exists, and that it is innovative. … The coherence includes paranormal effects (psychic abilities, telepathy, displacement in the spiritual body, memory of dreams, and so on) and explanations relative to the effects of UFOs (displacement of the ships, various visual effects, missing time, creation of crop circles, radiant impacts on nature, and so on). There it become a theory of the super-all, but one that does not need all kinds of lumps to succeed in unifying the various elements: all is based on one unique concept.

It's probably one of the best books ever published in ufology from a scientific point of view.”
Pascal di Scala, Professor of Mathematics, France.

Having had scientific training (Centrale School Engineer Paris), I found in the book of Eric Julien a well argued development in favor of his absolute Relativity. This new approach, which upsets our usual concepts, seems me to propose solid answers to currently unsolved scientific problems. And, more important in my eyes still, absolute Relativity brings something essential for the comprehension of the spiritual world. I thus can only highly recommend the reading of this book to any person eager to understand who we are. Philippe Pellaumail 44800 Saint-Herblain, France.

“Eric Julien has worked much to assimilate the laws of physics in their latest development: limited and generalized relativity, quantum mechanics, cosmology. He uses his knowledge of these domains to draw up a theory that would explain the existence of extraterrestrials and how they would reach us, even living so far from us on the universal scale. …

This book is very clever, and being scientifically trained, I would have to study it closely to detect possible tricks. In any case this book is a scientific mine. Competent physicists would need to give their opinions on the method and the results. I am pleased to signal the enormous scientific work behind and the certain interest in this book beyond the polemics that it may engender here and there. … This book deserves to be read for the scientific knowledge that it provides. …”
Alain Pelosato, Editor in Chief of Science-Fiction Magazine.

It is huge, it s like a Copernicus revolution just like the one in every millennium in sciences. This may be the most important book ever published on UFOs. I am still suspicious of theories-that-explain-it-all, but this book blew me away and I am bluffed. Michel Picard, author of Les OVNIs, laboratoire du futur (UFOs, Laboratory of Future)

Sorry, but this is the equivalent of asking someone who believes in God to prove it without referring to the bible. And with regard to your other comment, just because someone is a 'physicist' with a 'PHD' it doesn't make their claims or support any more credible than yours.

The truth is that you are submerged by my arguments and the external links, and you have no more choice than replying non-sense. You didn't even had the time to read all what I just posted.

What is your background?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

OlivetWhat are you talking about? The RAM Project can be found in many places on the Net.

There was a project named Replication Alien Machine Project, sponsored by the CIA, in which I contributed.

Yes, it can be found in many places on the net. And it's mainly articles written by you or stories on other UFO and conspiracy blogs. Hardly concrete stuff, is it?

If you worked for the CIA, secret project or not, it should be fairly easy to provide us with a credible piece of proof that we can all except, no? You must be loving all this attention and exposure for your website. You couldn't buy this kind of advertising....

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Olivet

Ironskeptics often means ironliars. It's in the title! There are skeptics. Therefore, they MUST follow a fanatical skeptical line whatever the lies it would mean to 'prove' they are 'right'.

Just as you have lied and said Eric Julien has praised your books when in fact you are one in the same, so you are intentionally misleading people to try and save credibility for this story.

Please stop using non-sense. I don't even know what you're speaking about.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Wow 7 new pages from late-comers to the party of things Eric Julien (Olivet) has already addressed numerous times in this thread and the others he has written here on ATS.

I asked many of the same questions and expressed the same doubt as the last several pages expressed over a year ago and in both of this years threads.

I firmly believe he is NOT Bernie Schitzle.

I have also been vocal on my doubts that any of these events will happen, but since there is such a small window of time now (until end of Oct. 31) I am just waiting to see how it all turns out.

It's not a long wait to gloat in saying "I knew it wouldn't happen" or be completely shocked that it did.

I have called a truce with Olivet till Nov 1 saying all I will do is ask plain old questions about the 3 threads on this topic. Like I said there's only 5 days left to see.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Olivet

You forget:

1) the evidences to come about the October London UFOs sightings,
2) the rescue part of the future.

That makes many people involved.

Only in your mind this is happening.

We were talking about the purpose of this thread. Are you drunk?
edit on 26-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

oxbow

Menedes567

That had me laughing hard

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Olivet, what would happen to people who would have a shock of their lifetime when the fact that ETs exist have been revealed for all to see and know? Will it be then responsibility for each person to deal with the truth or end up in the wrong side of history?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Menedes567
Olivet, what would happen to people who would have a shock of their lifetime when the fact that ETs exist have been revealed for all to see and know? Will it be then responsibility for each person to deal with the truth or end up in the wrong side of history?

The existence of alien life is not up for debate here. The story that they are turning up en masse this month in London is, though.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

We were talking about the purpose of this thread. Are you drunk?

And my reply still stands because of this...

You forget:

1) the evidences to come about the October London UFOs sightings,
2) the rescue part of the future.

That makes many people involved.

Here I will make it easier for you...

You are the only one who actually thinks this will happen, which is why my reply said what it did.

As for the drunk comment...

I don't drink, so that won't help.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

Olivet, what would happen to people who would have a shock of their lifetime when the fact that ETs exist have been revealed for all to see and know?

So how is that Cleveland thing working out for you?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

oxbow

Menedes567

Now we approach 5 days left. Far enough for the ETs!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

boymonkey74
reply to post by Olivet

How sure are you of this actually happening? 100% 70%?
Oh and we will know If you release a 100 balloons to try and sell more copies of a new book etc.

1) I am 100% sure.

2) All my books are available for FREE.

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join