It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFOs sightings to come in october 2013 over LONDON.[HOAX]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

wrathofall

Olivet

wrathofall

Olivet

wrathofall

Olivet

wrathofall

Olivet

wrathofall

Olivet

wrathofall
Are they coming here to support our planet's governments, or combat them or to guide them in a better direction or are they bringing Armageddon?

Fight them globally, help them locally. They are bringing Armageddon but not the way you would think about it. There will be a war between them (the Goods) and the governments (the Bads), and a large rescue of the people having a clear view of what is at stake.
edit on 7-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

It would be a relief to see. I will remain hopeful.

And how will they know which people have a clear view of what's at stake?
edit on 7-10-2013 by wrathofall because: (no reason given)

What would be the requisites, the Bible?

They have a clear scan of people's mind. All of them. It's like lights in the night. You can see them easily.

I think that the bold part above was what you wanted to ask in this new post of yours.

I would say the Bible has been sooooo misinterpreted that the requisites are not related to what the humans have made to it, or what they think Jesus was. The requisites are clear and simple: love and compassion, intelligence and open mind, peace and no-fear.

They will invite some people to board ships when the time has come, i.e. what people call rapture, others exodus, others rescue...for a new civilization of upgraded humans, a new species.

[Darn phone typing!] Are we so sure this would all be a good thing?

The people concerned will feel intuitively that it's a very good thing. It's like asking someone if one wants to be richer, far richer. But it will regard the soul and the body. The others will be afraid, even scared to death to loose what they already have. There will be a lot of struggles. The exodus won't come right now, and will be followed by a return to Earth to set up a new civilization with some of the survivors of the old civilization.

Yes, and those that survive the war.

Is there a question? Or just a remark?

A remaek and a question I suppose.

A lot of people will survive the war.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Vasa Croe
reply to post by Olivet

A war? You said it would be a peaceful thing and we would just be taken onto ships and leave...so now there is a coming ET war?

The ET war will come years after the announced events due to human's reactions.

And yes....typical answer for the typical same old ridiculous "they are coming to save us" thread that has been regurgitated almost monthly here.

I never said they will save us. They will save only few people compared to the world population.

If you are right then I will be lining up to tell you so, but if you are wrong then what will your answer be? The typical "they decided not to come just yet and will be back at a later date"? So far my typical answer has come true on EVERY instance of this same prediction....yours on the other hand has FAILED on EVERY instance of the same type of prediction.

My answer in case they don't show up will be: I was wrong. My predictions never failed except in 2012 for I was missing data like I already said it.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I live in the United States and I am wondering if you know whether this will affect only those in the UK or London specifically or will this be a world event? If so, will it all begin this month or do different countries/timezones have their own specific timeline of events?

If we can't trust the media, how else can we find the locations to head to for boarding?

Lastly, is this a "cleansing" of the current population or are they taking "The best of the population" perhaps to another planet to jump start it and letting this one die off? Is that how we got here to begin with, maybe our ancestors were "the best and brightest" from another place before earth?

If you have any answers that you can divulge without breaking any secret trust, please let us know.

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Olivet

Vasa Croe
reply to post by Olivet

A war? You said it would be a peaceful thing and we would just be taken onto ships and leave...so now there is a coming ET war?

The ET war will come years after the announced events due to human's reactions.

And yes....typical answer for the typical same old ridiculous "they are coming to save us" thread that has been regurgitated almost monthly here.

I never said they will save us. They will save only few people compared to the world population.

If you are right then I will be lining up to tell you so, but if you are wrong then what will your answer be? The typical "they decided not to come just yet and will be back at a later date"? So far my typical answer has come true on EVERY instance of this same prediction....yours on the other hand has FAILED on EVERY instance of the same type of prediction.

My answer in case they don't show up will be: I was wrong. My predictions never failed except in 2012 for I was missing data like I already said it.

Yeah that makes sense...they are going to announce they are going to create war so we can prepare for it for years after the announcement. Brilliant military strategy. These ET's are not well versed in war are they, that or most likely you are just making this up as you go along because you have no real answer and now can't keep up with the lies you have said earlier.

People like you should be ashamed of yourself for spreading lies and trying to make money on weak minds. Trouble is you have a weak mind yourself and are having a hard time keeping up with the questions and answering in a logical and intelligent way....you can't because it is WAY outside your wheelhouse to think on your feet and you can only stick to a story you have already made up....anything outside that story is foreign to you and you don't have the ability to answer intelligently "on the fly".

Ummm....you have failed on EVERY prediction you have EVER made. Including the big one in 2006 when you said they must have changed their minds. Then you completely FAILED when you said you were piloting an alien ship but were found to actually be hiding out on French Reunion Island....or was that all made up? I mean the comet did not hit so FAIL with the typical backpeddle of "the aliens changed their minds".

Seriously....do you even believe your own BS you spew?
edit on 10/7/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

InhaleExhale
reply to post by Olivet

Since there will be a war between ETs and humans, they will be accustomed to the the ETs ships in the sky.

So if this is to happen in October or early November as you state, which is now and a few weeks away, that will be enough time for humans to be accustom to alien ships in the sky?

Are you all there when you post some of this because it makes very little sense.

Is 2 weeks enough to become accustom to something as profound as alien contact, a war between us and them and they're ships in the sky?

When does all this start to become accustom to it so soon, has it already started and like another thread says we are mind hacked not to see the aliens?

No, I said just above that the ET war will be years after the october events. The people will be accustomed at that moment.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

About the conditional tsunami alert please refer to this post and this one.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

About my disappearance in 2004 please refer to this post.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Sorry for those to who I didn't reply yet. I am busy right now. See you soon.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Olivet

About the conditional tsunami alert please refer to this post and this one.

And again you FAIL....every link you have posted is to your OWN site with only YOU saying it is false when there are NUMEROUS links online revealing you as a fraud and a liar. I could create my own blog and say all the same things you have and point everyone to it and say it is factual.

Come up with a single piece of factual evidence of ANY of these things happening.

I don't care to read your explanation on these as all you are doing is backpeddling on stories you created.

You did EXACTLY what you will do in this thread on the article about the tsunami....the Divine Strike was cancelled as will be the Alien invasion and the Alien "arc" to take all the good humans away.

I love to hate these threads.....they are ALL the same....you are NO different from ANY other thread on the same topic. It has been regurgitated over and over and over and NEVER happens.

You piloted and alien ship? Prove it. You predicted NUMEROUS scenarios that came true? Prove it. You claim you speak to aliens and they are coming down in October? Prove it.

It is ALWAYS the same. Unproven claims. Eventually there will be no more sites that will listen to your "wolf cries" and you will simply be talking to yourself. Is your end game to have a group of followers that will have a suicide pact when the ship doesn't come as happened with Hale-Bopp? Or are you in it to promote your site or books or what?

You have nothing to base any of your claims on. All mentions of all projects you claim to have worked on come solely from YOUR blog. You have been discredited on every forum or site I can find your name linked to yet you continue to troll doom and gloom.

Why not live like a monk and since you know you are good to go then it will ONLY be you going and we can all live in blissful ignorance once you are gone.....

Maybe your talents are best suited for writing sci-fi novels.....I think you will find it much more lucrative and you don't have to worry about getting people to believe you.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Don't be afraid. Warnings will be given at a massive scale by the Two Witnesses. People won't forget them.

Afraid of what? This silliness?

Also are you toning down your message to try to gain a lot of the traction you lost in the thread the MODS shut down? In a way they actually did you a favor. You were mainly just talking to yourself.

Remember people OP says that the "two witnesses" will be/are William and Kate and their kid will return "from the throne of God" in a fleet of spaceships as the baby George Jesus.

Where are the "warnings on a massive scale"? Warnings suggests talking about something in the future for preparation, but it is already a week into October, the month you say all this will go down.

I gave up trying to talk sense to you in your recently closed thread, because that proved to be useless and a fools errand.
But now your "message" has been given new life and a new angle to allow you to continue to try to dupe a new crowd.
edit on 10/7/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Just one question for you:
Why are you telling us?
Even if your unlikely prediction were to come true, knowing beforehand doesn't provide a 'head start' or anything. So why tell us?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

People want apologies when the people are wrong, but don't do the contrary.

Do they?

I see questions being asked if you will come back and do such if your wrong meaning that the apology will be to those that take your words and act upon them.

People want apologies due to what I pointed out above,

On the contrary, not believing in a persons words needs no apology unless the one speaking the words and wanting others to believe has some sort of agenda that they are hiding.

From personal experience when people don't believe what they hear and find it to be true later on actually do apologize to the one that told them initially when they had a disbelief.

Please, just go to the other thread. I explained it all.

No thanks,

I am in this thread now where you keep making this claim and I am not the first to ask you link directly to these predictions and then a direct link to show that did come to pass, I am not reading another thread because you cant stop blowing your horn and supply the goods here like others have in the opposing way to show a a few of your predictions have failed.

I know a lot of kinds of posters. Hence my suspicion. He will see my claim coming true.

He will see your claim come true? who's "He"? what claim is this? that you know a lot of kind of posters, that UFOs will pop up over London?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Olivet

ThePeaceMaker
Haven't got much to add apart from 'yay another prediction thread that won't happen'

One thing though Olivet if your prediction doesn't come true will you return to this thread and admit what a load of old rubbish this is

No problem with that, given that no one presented apologies when I was right four times recently. Will you present apologies if my prediction comes true?

IF your predictionj comes true, I will apologise to you and hoover your house for the rest of my life! :0

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
First you say it/'s definiteloy gonna happen in October, then you give 2 October dates. Then you mention November.
Next you'll be saying December...January...July. 2014

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

drneville
Here a previous post in one of the OP threads...
I'll rest my case

I don't deny any of what has been written here, except the timing of 2012 / OG for some data were missing when I wrote this post. Otherwise, the rest is still valid.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

InhaleExhale
reply to post by Olivet

Don't be afraid. Warnings will be given at a massive scale by the Two Witnesses. People won't forget them.

Why do you think that the two witnesses will warn anyone? Because a book says so, or was this book written to make people feel safe that when the time comes big brother and big sister will take care of us?

Do you know that these witnesses have the same ability you and I do and that is make a choice, to decide on what action or if any action will be taken.

They are witnesses because they will witness what happens not warn of whats to come.

Good question.

Yes, the two witnesses are going to warn people because:

1) the only mention of the Two Witnesses is in the Book of Revelations which clearly states that they will prophecize during 1,260 days. Any other 'Two Witnesses' would be just a human invention. These two witnesses will be hated by the people for the message they will convey - they make no one safe when the time has come - to the point that they will be happy to see them dead in the middle of the street (see Rev 11). Unfortunately for the people, they will be back to life after three days.

2) my private intels correlate this info.

They will be the Two Witnesses because they will know who is the Anointed One, their own male child (see Rev 11&12). They will have a godly mission. They will do many things that mundane people won't be able to do. Maybe you are talking about someone else. But if you speak about the Two Witnesses, just refer to the ONLY Book which talks about them (Rev 11).
edit on 8-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   

grainofsand
reply to post by Olivet

Thank you for the interesting reply, I of course am of the opinion that your perspective of evidence is flawed and I assert again that your claims are nothing more than conjecture.

There are evidences of a correlation between facts (events) and prophecies (texts). That's my point. Nothing more.

That said, I would not wish to appear as a troll so with my opinion clearly stated I shall refrain from taking up any more of your time in a discussion that can only go round and around between us - You have enough other replies to manage and we will never find any middle ground to agree on.

I fully respect your opinion. But an opinion can't be stronger than facts.

I bid you good day though, and presuming your prediction is as ridiculous as I believe it to be, I shall return on November the 1st to enquire your thoughts on why the space ships did not turn up in London etc

No matter for me. Would you return here when the UFOs will be seen over London too?

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Vasa Croe
Oh..and while you are on your "Aliens are coming to save us" kick. Can you please shed some light on the failed prediction of yours......

May 25, 2006 - Day of Destiny...

What will occur on May 25, 2006? Perhaps a planetary catastrophe originating from the Atlantic Ocean due to a medium size impact event. On this assumption, a series of giant waves, including one méga-tsunami almost two hundred meters in height, will be born from a succession of underwater eruptions. These watery giants, decreasing with distance, will touch the majority of the Atlantic coasts; in particular, those most at risk lie between the equator and the tropic of Cancer. The victims of May 25 2006 will be tens of millions.

Source

I mean YOU DID write this correct?

Was this another of the "they decided not to let it happen and give us another chance" alien interventions?

Please.....your predictions are as failed as EVERY other alien prediction on ATS.

I could go on and on....all anyone has to do is Google your name, Eric Julien or real name Jean Ederman, and the FAILS are too numerous to list here.

It is funny to see how you are not able to properly read the very quote you, yourself, used to try to make your point. It's written:

What will occur on May 25, 2006? Perhaps a planetary catastrophe originating from the Atlantic Ocean due to a medium size impact event. On this assumption, a series of giant waves, including one méga-tsunami almost two hundred meters in height, will be born from a succession of underwater eruptions.

The very beginning of my article uses the CONDITIONAL FORM. And the end of the same article ALSO gives the readers the CONDITION. Where is the fail? In your imagination ONLY.

I wrote here (link already given):

You'd better use another debunker who really made a point that Phil Plait didn't bother to notice: James Randi.

However, we must note, Julien has a built-in escape-hatch here. Slyly inserted into his massive tirade about the “tens of millions” of victims, is a provision. He says the massive tsunamis will take place

Except if, of course, the leaders go into reverse. That enormously will depend on you, of the actions that you will take to convince them of their folly!

Yes, it’s perhaps unkind of me, but I can see the possibility that this deluded man will decide – and declare – that there were enough “positive vibes” sent out as a result of his warning, that world leaders reversed their attitudes and the “higher intelligences” out there graciously diverted the comet debris to cancel the catastrophe.

There were no “positives vibes” but a capital event of a rigorous precision about the date: the Divine Strake test, an atomic simulation aiming at the destruction of the Iranian nuclear bunkers, has been put off indefinitely ON MAY 25th, 2006!

You can check all of this in the following website which gathered all the important articles regarding this conditional tsunami alert of May 25th, 2006:

LIST OF THE ARTICLES RELATED TO THE STORY OF THE CONDITIONAL TSUNAMI ALERT FOR MAY 25th, 2006.

CANCELLATION OF DIVINE STRAKE.

As you can see, I gave plenty of external links, not only my blog URL. But my blog has plenty of external links too to prove my case. It's just a tool to gather them.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Vasa Croe
And I guess we shouldn't mention your ruse of saying you were flying an alien aircraft and disappeared when you were actually visiting your old home on French Reunion Island...

You are a farce and have been outed NUMEROUS times. Not sure why you expect anyone here to actually believe you....

Seriously, all anyone has to do is Google either Eric Julien or Jean Ederman and it will become glaringly obvious and crystal clear that you have been running this same doom porn scam for years and most likely to try to sell something would be my guess since you have written books.....

You're not updated Vasa Croe. I created a blog to better inform the people about the true story and the lies of the debunkers (they are prone to them as everyone knows). I must put here what is already elsewhere.

As a reminder, I post here what I already posted:

My disappearance in 2004, and HERE in English.

In French:

HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE.

And I also wrote to Chamberf=6 something that perfectly fits you:

You constantly repeat the same old words that I already addressed. Repeat after me: MISSING DATA IN 2012. Say it again, MISSING DATA IN 2012. You can even say it a third time.

No, the 'alien' abduction occured in France before I left it by plane! There were two steps:

1) an abduction in the night of 11/12 March 2004.

2) a travel by plane just AFTER it.

I wasn't hiding in the Reunion Island. I was protecting myself. I didn't want to make it an event AT ALL.

The uninformed debunkers / media (Radio RIM in France) made it an 'event' while I was specifically asking my girlfriend NOT to be in touch with any media. This radio station, after having hacked her email address, even used / twisted my email to my girlfriend, saying I didn't want her to make any leak, to say that I pretended to have been abducted, when, in 'reality', according to them, I was in the Reunion Island, where I, indeed, traveled to, but not in an ET ship, like they infered / claimed I told my girlfriend, but by plane.

In a nutshell, they put a lie in my mouth when it is them who invented it!

THEY ARE LIARS. AND YOU ARE CONVEYING LIES. So, you don't worth much.

I already gave a long list of links from my blog talking about this 'event' pages ago. It means that YOU ARE A REAL TROLL / SHILL to come back here with this point again, hoping I forgot the page in question, which is OFF-TOPIC.

By the way, I don't sell anything since ALL MY BOOKS ARE FOR FREE ONLINE!

La Science des Extraterrestres

The Science of Extraterrestrials

La Ciencia de los Extraterrestres

UFO最终解释!

Enfants des Étoiles

Children of the Stars

Les Messagers, Volume I, Désirez-vous nous voir apparaître?

Les Messagers, Volume II, Le Retour du Christ

Les Messagers, Annexe Scientifique

Le Jugement Dernier I, Roman Initiatique

Le Jugement Dernier II, Roman Initiatique

FYI, I became poorer and poorer because I put these books for free online. As a gift to everyone. So, if you trust all what is said on Internet, especially the garbage of the CRITICS who have many things to loose if the truth would be known, ALL OF THEM WHO HAVE LESS INFOS THAN MY LINKS ABOVE (oops), it means that you are just a sheep. Sorry to say that.

And you know the fate of the sheeps, do you?

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

InhaleExhale
reply to post by Olivet

Since there will be a war between ETs and humans, they will be accustomed to the the ETs ships in the sky.

So if this is to happen in October or early November as you state, which is now and a few weeks away, that will be enough time for humans to be accustom to alien ships in the sky?

I didn't mention early november, but just october. In addition, the people will accustomed to the ET ships YEARS AFTER THE OCTOBER EVENTS.

edit on 8-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join