It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]UFOs sightings to come in october 2013 over LONDON.[HOAX]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

InhaleExhale
reply to post by Olivet

You've got something here. But I can't tell you what, as you can guess why.

I can guess why they have something there.

because it was there the day before then about 2 says before that then about a week before that.

There will be something here very similar to this tomorrow as well and most likely the day after and the day after that.

Its all the same day to me,

when will this groundhog day end?

It was not about the dates but the reason for which I didn't confirn anything: security!

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Haven't got much to add apart from 'yay another prediction thread that won't happen'

One thing though Olivet if your prediction doesn't come true will you return to this thread and admit what a load of old rubbish this is

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

hellobruce

Olivet
This time is different

Sure it is, and when nothing happens like you claim you will just find more missing data and make up a new date!

rinse repeat......

No new dates. As a matter of facts, I was right about four dates on four predicted dates in the other thread (september 13th and 25th, october 1st and 4th) regarding the new life of the young royals.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Olivet

wrathofall
Are they coming here to support our planet's governments, or combat them or to guide them in a better direction or are they bringing Armageddon?

Fight them globally, help them locally. They are bringing Armageddon but not the way you would think about it. There will be a war between them (the Goods) and the governments (the Bads), and a large rescue of the people having a clear view of what is at stake.
edit on 7-10-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

It would be a relief to see. I will remain hopeful.

And how will they know which people have a clear view of what's at stake?
edit on 7-10-2013 by wrathofall because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

One thing though Olivet if your prediction doesn't come true will you return to this thread and admit what a load of old rubbish this is

I think you have a better chance of seeing the UFO's before that happens, but you never know.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Olivet

hellobruce

Olivet
This time is different

Sure it is, and when nothing happens like you claim you will just find more missing data and make up a new date!

rinse repeat......

No new dates. As a matter of facts, I was right about four dates on four predicted dates in the other thread (september 13th and 25th, october 1st and 4th) regarding the new life of the young royals.

I am no sceptic with regards to ET.

However, I predict that your prediction will not materialise!!

Now if I am correct does that mean I predicted the future or was it just a case of common sense prevailing?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

ThePeaceMaker
Haven't got much to add apart from 'yay another prediction thread that won't happen'

No problem with that, given that no one presented apologies when I was right four times recently. Will you present apologies if my prediction comes true?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

combatmaster

Olivet
I predict multiple UFOs sightings in the coming days over the UK capital, London. This should come in two waves separated by very fews days. One for the departure of 3 figures. The other for their RETURN.

These events are related to the young royals, and particularly to the ones having being the core subject of a recent closed thread on ATS due, certainly, to a copy-paste post of MY OWN in another forum where I wrote before my 2013 ATS recent thread (MY GLP post = MY ATS parts of the OP), in this forum.

Since I cannot have access to my PMs when clicking on the PMs titles, despite a complain to the admins, I only can guess it thanks to the title of a PM from the moderator who closed the thread in question (copy-paste post) one day after having made reference MYSELF to this GLP post of mine, proving I announced two months in advance a BOY, in the time window of the JULIAN CALENDAR (from July 14th to August 13th for Nostradamus), when the majority of the people predicted a GIRL at the VERY BEGINNING OFJULY, due to gossips and false news.

Strictly speaking, there was no plagiarism (I was the author of both posts, hence the moderator PM title: copy-paste post) but it seems that I didn't strictly respect the ATS rules. I therefore really and sincerily understand the ATS team for their thread closure.

I do present my apologies for this behavior because I forgot this part of the ATS rules. I was too ingenuous to think that my work in one place 'would still be' my work in another place. Rules are rules, even if some rules will change in this world.

The UFO sightings will be seen by a large number of people, and certainly even filmed and photographed. These videos / photos will be the best evidences to validate my claim. It will even be a worldwide news.

Some questions have been / could be raised about my background which would validate my claims regarding this thread and the other one. One could wonder why would anyone want me to be peer reviewed for a Masters Degree I got from the Marseille University? It doesn't work that way in France. My work, to get this degree, was titled: L'Innovation: de la Theorie a la Pratique. I have been second of my promotion.

In addition, no one would find this kind of infos on Internet. You should ask the French administration to get such intels.

If you look at the link of my resume, you would be able to see the proof that I attended and got the diploma called DESS Sciences Economiques Aide à la décision et gestion des nouvelles technologies Université Aix-Marseille II, 1993. This French DESS is equivalent to a MASTERS DEGREE in USA.

The same link also shows a certificate saying that I was a member, as a professional, of the Commission de Validation des Acquis du DESS 'Nouvelles Technologies et Aide a la Decision' (Commission of the content validity of the MASTERS DEGREE).

I have been such a member for 1) I was paid to give courses as a professional in this same MASTERS DEGREE and, 2) I was much appreciated by the director and professors of this degree. But I didn't feel the need to add such details that wouldn't add anything to the previous topic of the young royals being the future Two Witnesses, and their son the future Christ Returned.

The main questions remain: what kind of degree would validate 'my' claims? What is a valid ressource? Who could give such a thing? Does God give Certificates?

Sorry for this digression that should be added for a better comprehension of what could validate such a claim.

The best answer is several UFOs sightings over London seen by hundreds of Londoners.

The time window is OCTOBER. The benevolent ETs surely would want to introduce a little royal baby, christened by themselves, as a central figure of the Scriptures, before or just after the humans baptise him.

Maybe some ufologists would want to alert their network to ask Londoners to be prepared with their cameras (photos / videos). Thanks.

I am in London..... any idea wat part? North, South, East or West...?

Regardless..... I will be keeping an eye open!

I would say west.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

InhaleExhale
reply to post by Olivet

Note that October 2013 has only 31 days

Cool, how many days did October have in years past?

I added 2013 for some people would have asked if I talked about this present year to mock me. You did it the opposite way. My bad.

and it remains only 24 days until the end of October.

Mind blowing, how did work that out?

What are you saying with this post?

Sorry for my sarcasm

I am saying that I clearly defined the time window. Not more. I don't request mercy if they come in early november.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

wrathofall

Olivet

wrathofall
Are they coming here to support our planet's governments, or combat them or to guide them in a better direction or are they bringing Armageddon?

Fight them globally, help them locally. They are bringing Armageddon but not the way you would think about it. There will be a war between them (the Goods) and the governments (the Bads), and a large rescue of the people having a clear view of what is at stake.

They have a clear scan of people's mind. All of them. It's like lights in the night. You can see them easily.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

I think you have a better chance of seeing the UFO's before that happens, but you never know.

You mean UFOs over London in October?

Joke off.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

RP2SticksOfDynamite

Olivet

hellobruce

Olivet
This time is different

rinse repeat......

I am no sceptic with regards to ET.

However, I predict that your prediction will not materialise!!

Now if I am correct does that mean I predicted the future or was it just a case of common sense prevailing?

It would mean that you are like 99.99% of the population. Those kinds of cases (coming London sightings) are very rare. Predicting the non-events are far easier than the opposite.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Olivet

wrathofall

Olivet

wrathofall

What would be the requisites, the Bible?

They have a clear scan of people's mind. All of them. It's like lights in the night. You can see them easily.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I think that the bold part above was what you wanted to ask in this new post of yours.

I would say the Bible has been sooooo misinterpreted that the requisites are not related to what the humans have made to it, or what they think Jesus was. The requisites are clear and simple: love and compassion, intelligence and open mind, peace and no-fear.

They will invite some people to board ships when the time has come, i.e. what people call rapture, others exodus, others rescue...for a new civilization of upgraded humans, a new species.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Olivet

wrathofall

Olivet

wrathofall

Olivet

wrathofall

I think that the bold part above was what you wanted to ask in this new post of yours.

I would say the Bible has been sooooo misinterpreted that the requisites are not related to what the humans have made to it, or what they think Jesus was. The requisites are clear and simple: love and compassion, intelligence and open mind, peace and no-fear.

They will invite some people to board ships when the time has come, i.e. what people call rapture, others exodus, others rescue...for a new civilization of upgraded humans, a new species.

[Darn phone typing!] Are we so sure this would all be a good thing?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Yeah something exciting to look forward to.

Will keep my eyes to the sky, will be nice to see something other than clouds.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Olivet

Hope they have some BIG ships and are prepared to kill all the people they are not letting on that are going to bum rush them when they realize they will be left to die.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

wrathofall

Olivet

wrathofall

Olivet

wrathofall

Olivet

wrathofall

[Darn phone typing!] Are we so sure this would all be a good thing?

The people concerned will feel intuitively that it's a very good thing. It's like asking someone if one wants to be richer, far richer. But it will regard the soul and the body. The others will be afraid, even scared to death to loose what they already have. There will be a lot of struggles. The exodus won't come right now, and will be followed by a return to Earth to set up a new civilization with some of the survivors of the old civilization.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

restless genius
Yeah something exciting to look forward to.

Will keep my eyes to the sky, will be nice to see something other than clouds.

Good to be Londoner these days!

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Apart from have my phone/camera on me the whole time.... whats the next best thing (in your opinion) to do, to prepare for such a sighting/event?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join