It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Moon landing is NOT a hoax

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Did a quick search and did not see this posted. Pretty strong video with solid points I think. Well worth a watch:

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
is that it no explanation nothing?....ok next you will be telling me you were there so it must have happened....

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by tasteslikethunder

Of coarse the moon landing isn't a hoax -_-

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Unfortunately there will always be stupid people who believe stupid things.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Thanks for that. Good vid of a rational and unemotional explanation. Well narrated. Enjoyed thoroughly.

edit on 7-10-2013 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
At least, I can say that I know about a You Tube video, that says it's not a hoax.

People would not HOAX a hoax, just to spread even more doubt ?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Yes this video has been posted here at ATS before, its mainly one guys opinions about state of technology at the time.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I don't get it. a picture of a man in a beret holding his chin is why the moon landing is not a hoax?

I wish the OP had mnore to say on this. I don't believe it to be a hoax, but I can't say "Hey you guys, listen up. I'll tell you why it's not a hoax. Here."

*insert image of guy in a beret holding his chin*

"So now you can all rest assured yo were completey wrong the entire time, and stop with this nonsense."

just dont get it.

edit on 7-10-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I respect those who think it was a hoax...namely because a few people I respect in every other way, happen to have slurped that particular brand of kool-aid. So ..I learn to respect other's opinions.

Some people believe the moon is a giant space station or once, made of cheese too. Some really believed some of that ...and they deserved polite, patient and ...kind tolerance as well. Kinda like the family black sheep at every reunion who just won't fit anywhere but no one has the heart to explain that to 'em.

Different strokes for different folks ..and some are a bit shorter stroke than others.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I don't think the moon landings were all a hoax, I believe they wasted all that money unnecessarily on going to the moon. I can't be sure they are all real though. The Chinese are satisfied we were there but only after sending a satelite there to check it out. I suppose the Chinese could have been bought off by the US allowing duty free imports though.

I don't even really care, I do wonder where all the money went if they didn't go there though. It's bad when we cannot even blindly believe anything our government says they have done though. I suppose it is hard to believe the deceitful people we elect.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Collins is superb.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Your entire reply makes my brain hurt ... I have no idea what you are talking about ... Did you not see that the nice Beret man, if you care to click on him, starts moving? It's the wonder of the modern world ...

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I dont think there is any explanation I could give that would be better than taking the five minutes and listening to the one in the video. I think we have enough dead horses being jumped on in here anyway. Just a simple little Video I thought some people would enjoy. Sorry I didnt Dazzle you...

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

It's not optional. If you post a video you're required to do so by the terms and conditions of this site.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

I like the ending where he said he got his check from NASA.

NASA was about to pay Jim Oberg to debunk the moon landing conspiracy but they changed their mind and decided not to.

new topics

top topics

join