It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raxo888-"new" old member:-)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Hi All,i had to create a new account to even get back into ATS,been "locked out" in a weird way,so i will see if i can salvage my old account somehow,which is member Raxoxane.

I have been having the most incredible difficulties-just surreal-anyway,if i cannot salvage my old account,this one will have to do.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
I wish everyone a good week
Blessings+best wishes Rax

edit on 7-10-2013 by Raxo888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxo888

Welcome back from purgatory, hope you can get everything sorted out.
Plenty of stuff going on in this crazy world, dont wanna miss out

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Impostor!
What's the secret phrase?

Oh wait, never mind we don't have one of those here.
Welcome back.

Also, just throwing this out there, try reseting your password and then after entering a new password, try signing in with the same auto-generated password again at the login page.
edit on 7-10-2013 by kx12x because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenJack

Hi Citizen Jack-ohh yes-as the Chinese curse goes-may you live in interesting times-well it looks it is the time now

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kx12x

Hi kx12x i have contacted the mods,there may have been just a problem with my password reset link-hope it can get sorted-i am sooo pc-challenged anyway,hope it comes right,i liked my old account,but if it cannot be salvaged,at least i can log in with this account,thanks for the tips

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxo888

No problem. I'm sure the the mods will get things sorted out. We have super mods here for a reason.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxo888

I see that the account you are locked out of has a user name that is similar in spelling to two drugs, one of them is a Roxarsone™, a feed used in chickens as a way to stress them into becoming better at market by using arsenic. This, by Pfizer, and they are fighting tooth and nail to keep this vessel bursting dope in our chickens. They started producing an alternate chicken feed to escape some rulings which went against them and their Roxarsone™ . The concern is that harmless organic arsenic transforms to inorganic arsenic, a carcinogen.

I believe that their alternate product is also rife with some stuff that health freaks are concerned about. The particulars elude me as I didn't read the article. (I Don't become deeply concerned about a subject unless phage steps in to defend it.)

So far, 90% of US chickens still eat Roxarsone™. So, no worries.

There's some other medicine, a heart drug, that also bears nearness to your blocked acct. user name.

Just some possibilities, you know. Tbh, every time I saw your name, I wondered if your name wasn't that Pfizer chicken feed I had recently read of. It's pretty close in spelling.

I have had email accts. stolen because they had relevant technological names that someone wanted. You never know.

# 63

edit on 7-10-2013 by TheWhiteKnight because: punc.

new topics

top topics

join