It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newest Internet Poll Shows Obama/Democrats to Blame for Shutdown

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The people are waking up to the truth.
80% of voters supported the government shutdown in order to defund Obamacare.

Were Congressional Republicans right to force a government shutdown in order to defund Obamacare?
Yes, I support the government shutdown 64,539(79%)

No, keep the government running, even if it means Obamacare is funded 16,425(20%)

Do you support a one-year delay for the 'individual mandate' in Obamacare?
Yes, delay it for one year20,408(25%)

No, implement the full law now 13,959(17%)

Obamacare and all its provisions should be repealed 47,101(57%)

Who do you hold most responsible for the federal government shutdown?
President Barack Obama 55,999(68%)

Congressional Republicans 14,676(18%)

Congressional Democrats 10,832(13%)

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The bottom line is people don't like Obamatax and they are going to side with those that are trying to defund and repeal the bill. However, they aren't pro-Republican as much as they are anti-Progressive. Both sides of the aisle have too many Progressives pushing their big Government agenda.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

I don't know, there's an awful lot of people COUGHSHILLSCOUGH around here saying otherwise. Obamacare saves lives don't you know! Republicans are stubborn radicals determined to destroy the country!

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

You realize that a government shutdown is in NO ones interest. Regardless of political affiliation....

This shutdown is hurting more people than helping and is an attempt to justify their position in the senate/congress, respectively.

Its a farce in my opinion.
edit on 6-10-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Nice! Guess that goes to show no matter how many times someone says a pig is a horse when folks actually look at it they see the pig.

Wait two minutes and the obamanoids will be here in full force decrying your post, the poll and your ancestors.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Yep.

People are *getting it*.

They are seeing this whole charade is all about Obama LLC.

The Administration has the *big lump* in their collective throats.

So to get *even* they are selectively targeting specific things that appeal to human sensitivities.

The tricks will get worse this week.

Watch out for more fumbles by authorities that might be blinded by the loyalties.

Watch for a massive onslaught of media blitzing.

Wise people will disregard the mania and believe the opposite.

I hope this runaway administration doesn't get any crazy ideas.

This is a very dangerous time.

Maniacs and psychopaths are actually in control at the highest levels.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Newsmax is a conservative news site...

Were you expecting a different result?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

links234

Newsmax is a conservative news site...

Were you expecting a different result?

But you *know* a whole bunch of Acorn Liberals were clicking away like crazy.

They all got the alerts.

And even with THAT barrage, the results are still what they are

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I have said it before and I will say it again If internet polls had any merit, Ron Paul would be President, Snakes on a Plane would have been the highest grossing film of all time and Sharknadoe would have had record breaking ratings. Alas much like this poll none of it is true.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Great news if some more polls are taken with the same results.. If it is defunded/defeated or Obama gives in... he can hold a press conference look into the camera and claim he listened to the American people... Democracy at work..

Bet there wouldl be a bunch of insurance companies pissed with all the profits that were there and 'poof' now are but a fading dream.

To much money; if I had to bet there is more of a fight coming, democracy be damned....

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Really? Is that why the people re-elected Obama instead of Romney?

I mean one guy was hell bent on getting rid of it, and since obviously the country is so against Obamacare Romney should have won right?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Internet polls are not scientific polls.

Newsmax is a conservative website...are you really that surprised that the results are skewed to favor Republicans?

This is desperation at it's finest. When people use internet polls to try to counter national scientifically conducted polls...it is because they are desperate to confirm their own opinion.

news.yahoo.com...
www.huffingtonpost.com...
www.cbsnews.com...
www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

muse7

I mean one guy was hell bent on getting rid of it, and since obviously the country is so against Obamacare Romney should have won right?

Obama is just good enough to get 140% of the votes in certain districts, just an advantage Romney didn't have.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Newest poll....

" We as a Nation are sick of the division in this Country labeled Republican/Democrat"

We would like to see the Principles created by our Fore-Fathers enacted back into our Constitution for " We The People" and not "We the Republicans and the Democrats"

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

xstealth
Obama is just good enough to get 140% of the votes in certain districts, just an advantage Romney didn't have.

I'd love to see a source for such a precise number.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

muse7

People change their minds when corruption is exposed,

and when *friends* of the people become snarling rabid dogs.

Obama has been exposed over and over.

Many wild and crazy ideas about Obama from not so long ago are coming to bloom.

Wait till Snowden exposes the real truth about the birth certificate !!!

THAT will be the bombshell of the century

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I don't see how an opinion poll can accurately assign blame. That would suggest that peoples biased, manipulated and ill-informed opinions are facts. WHat a bizzare notion.

edit on 6-10-2013 by March of the Fire Ants because: make words change

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Ahh Newsmax, the same website that had Romney winning the past election in a landslide.

And good to see the torchbearers of nonsense still at the disinformation blitz here on ATS.
Meanwhile..back in reality...

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Bassago

Wait two minutes and the obamanoids will be here in full force decrying your post, the poll and your ancestors.

See! I told you so!

Mods please move this to the paranormal forum due to my 66% accurate prediction. Nobody has questioned the OP's ancestry yet but just give it a little time.

Guess if it was gallup then the anti-newsmax crowd would change their tune. Oh wait no they wouldn't.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Congrats on the accurate prediction, it's almost as if you were aware that opinion polls do not accurately reflect the truth of a situation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join