It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discovery Channel Program JFK Beyond The Magic Bullet

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I think the documentary was quite scientific and proved almost consistantly to practically a T the couse of that bullet that went through Kennedy and Conally.
What It totally ommitted was the second bullet that blew his face practically off that could only have came from a forward position of the vehicle.

Anybody that owns a gun and shoots it knows the target does not come at the bullet. Its obvious the first bullet indeed came from the repository, but the impact from the second bullet snapped his head in the direction of the repository meaning it could not have (the second bullet) came from that direction

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
JM, I did some quick searching and found a link which shows the head wound. I have not read their analysis, but was just after the images.
**Warning: Gruesome Photos!**
The Zapruder Film and President Kennedy: Where was the Head wound?

What I was talking about (my poor explaination skills are showing) was the snap backwards, not the eventual slumping forward.

I own many guns and shoot. A lot. My experience does not translate well, but I can assure you that I have seen, with mine own eyes, fluid-filled targets struck by expanding bullets fall off their resting places in the direction from which the bullet was fired. That is enough evidence for me. Try it.

edit: oh, yeah, here is a great ATS thread - 3 Kennedy: The Head Shot

[edit on 20-11-2004 by Spectre]

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Its quite obvious the second shot originated from either just forward or behind but very near left of the camera operator, in that footage you can clearly see the bullet trajectory path from the vapor trail after the the initial concusion. Its looks like Jackie may have had some hairs split of her own that was damn close to a two for one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 11/20/04 by Iwunder]

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Spectre -- I would love to try the experiment you did -- what exactly did you use -- and distance etc.? It will probably be a while before I can get to the club but I am pretty sure we will have most of the needed things. DH is a competitive shooter -- me -- well I was better before breaking my shoulder in 3 places a couple of years ago but am hoping to get back into it a bit more -- just have to work thru the pain more.

btw -- your skills are great -- it is my fuzzy logic that is causing all the difficulties.

jm

edited to add if you want to U2U me with the details instead of having to put it here that would be great too -- like I said I would love to try it out.....

[edit on 21-11-2004 by justme1640]

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Has anyone that lives in the area considered taking a garret metal detector across the grass area in the trajectory of the bullet from the head shot in frame 313?

Unless its already been discovered I can assure you it has not decomposed enough to be undetected.. Could be someones lucky day!

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The question is

Why are they showing us with many other programs concerning about the JFK shooting?

Why can't they just allow one big search to finish and make one show but instead why do they make it all seperate? Is it a way to build up tolerance for ignorance?

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Nov 28, 7PM, ET/PT History Channel Investigating History: The JFK
Assassination

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Thanks for that info -- will mark it down and watch it -- hopefully we will be home by then (I really have to think about getting tivo)

btw I have enjoyed checking out the links in your signature.

jm

Originally posted by maynardsthirdeye
Nov 28, 7PM, ET/PT History Channel Investigating History: The JFK
Assassination

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
*bump*

Just a friendly reminder to all you JFK conspiracy theory fnas:

History Channel, &:00pm, whihc is NOW

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
A good analysis of Bugliosi's work is here --

Besmirching History: Vincent Bugliosi Assassinates Kennedy Again
The Military and Warren Commission Cover-up
by Michael B. Green
Sep. 19, 2007
911research.wtc7.net...

"According to Bugliosi, only the lunatic can seriously entertain that Kennedy was murdered because he pursued détente with the USSR, championed nuclear disarmament, decided not to back the invasion of the Bay of Pigs with US military might, made a peaceful resolution of the Cuban Missile Crisis when the Joint Chiefs wanted invasion and war, and decided to withdraw US troops from Vietnam rather than pursue by brute force an imperial venture in Southeast Asia. According to Bugliosi, Oswald is not just the murderer of Kennedy, he is the only one involved, and he is nothing but “a first class ‘nut.’” (945) Thus, Kennedy’s murder is deprived of any political significance whatsoever, assassinating him yet again."
. . . .

"Bugliosi tells the story of charming his audience of six hundred lawyers – mostly skeptics of the Warren Commission – by asking for a show of hands from those who doubt the official story. Many hands go up. He then commands assent to the truth that a rational person must hear both sides of a dispute to have an informed opinion, then he asks for another show of hands from those who have read the Warren Report and “just a few” go up, and Bugliosi hadn’t even asked how many had read both the Report and the accompanying volumes. This audience of potent opinion makers has been converted; they must defer to one who knows both sides of the argument. (xxiv-xxv) Having thus cloaked himself in authority, Vince “Mr. JFK History” is going to tell us the truth, and he even thumps his chest to that effect, “My only master and my only mistress are the facts and objectivity. I have no others.” (xxxix)"

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I have this show recorded on windows media center in full, no need for youtube. How can I share it?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join