It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 401 or a paranormal unified field theory.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Eastern airlines flight 401 a Tri star jet crashes into the Everglades, lucky for some the swamp absorbed a lot of the energy, many survived and many died, including the pilot and engineer. As was usual some of the parts retrieved from the crash site were checked and put into inventory. Then used as and when required on other Tri star jets. www.near-death.com... The problem started when the recycled parts were used, dead crew from the flight 401 were seen, to materialise and interact with the living on the flights with the used parts.
Is there now enough information to look at what happened and why this happened? I think that there may be with the latest models of reality. Help me out if i'm wrong.
Take the fact that the atoms the human body is comprised of are replaced completely every seven years, (the molecules last about eight months). That on the face of it would leave us in a very fragile state, because I have a real problem maintaining the reality of me. but for the fact of us being a mind/information attached to these changing atoms. I would not be able to exist for long. So we seem to have field of some subatomic/ electrical sort, that can attach itself to a random set of atoms, that come in from the environment and leave to be replaced by other elemental particles. So it would appear that we have an information field. This "information" field has reproduced itself like a hologram on the many spare parts that were salvaged from flight 401. Why not? my bodies atoms are the same elements as the Tri stars, and I am manifesting as me, from what in my reality is my body. So if the Captain and Engineer could manifest from multiple sources, the conclusion must be, they still exist. As at least a hologram in matter.
The manifestations on this flight, are by no means original, and the use of the spare parts were quietly withdrawn from service until manifestations ceased. Thoughts anyone?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by anonentity

Just wanted to say:

Instead of all of the human body's atoms being replaced... it's actually all of the cells, that are totally replaced, periodically, as we live our daily lives.

Super cool stuff! The human body kicks some serious proverbial ass.
The atoms stay the same, though.
edit on 6-10-2013 by bojimbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Or they are simply what the Bible calls familiar spirits. These assume the identity of the departed. A part of the "grand lie" the greatest conspiracy of all times! It is written, "it is appointed unto men once to die and after that, the judgment. "

Do not be hoaxed by these familiar spirits!

Grace and peace.

Bruce

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

bojimbo

Just wanted to say:

Instead of all of the human body's atoms being replaced... it's actually all of the cells, that are totally replaced, periodically, as we live our daily lives.

Super cool stuff! The human body kicks some serious proverbial ass.
The atoms stay the same, though.
edit on 6-10-2013 by bojimbo because: (no reason given)

Here is an interesting take on atom replacement. stevegrand.wordpress.com... Its looking a bit like we might already be information held in the atomic structure. We just don't realise it yet.
edit on 7-10-2013 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Some believe our energies can be captured or recorded onto objects or materials. As to why, I have no clue. The sightings reported in the article link were interesting. One witness reported having seen and heard Repo:

Another incident occurred when one of the L-1011 passenger planes that had been fitted with salvaged parts was due for take-off. The flight engineer was mid-way through carrying out the routine pre-flight inspection when Repo appeared to him and said, "You don't need to worry about the pre-flight, I've already done it."
www.near-death.com...

It is odd that some random part that was re fitted onto another plane somehow carried this energy, if it is possible that is. I'm still on the fence about this subject matter, it is perplexing indeed. This concept is similar to Tsukumogami where after 100 years an object can become self aware and live.

Can objects retain or even create energy to the point of projecting full bodied apparitions or even become self aware as in Japanese culture? I'm unsure but I do know we are sitting here spinning on a giant rock that we are stuck to, hurling through space at a tremendous speed, so I think there is much we still do not know.

Interesting topic Op, thank you. S&F.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Wow - really interesting thoughts. I think you just blew my mind.
Thanks for posting your theory.

Here is a thread on the Ghosts of Flight 401 on ATS: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here is a website I found that sums up the story nicely: confessionsofatrolleydolly.com...

It is a shame that the airlines wouldn't allow ghost investigators to look into this. It sounds like it could have been one of the most promising opportunities to explore the phenomenon of ghosts... ever.

edit on 7-10-2013 by VegHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

VegHead

And here is a website I found that sums up the story nicely: confessionsofatrolleydolly.com...

It is a shame that the airlines wouldn't allow ghost investigators to look into this. It sounds like it could have been one of the most promising opportunities to explore the phenomenon of ghosts... ever.

Thanks for the comments, I'm still thinking.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

anonentity

VegHead

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
That's from "The Ghost of Flight 401" by John G. Fuller, who recounts some of these stories. It was made into a movie starring Ernest Borgnine as the dead engineer. One of the statements purported to be from the engineer was, "There will never be another crash of an L-1011." ("el-ten-eleven") This was taken at the time to be some sort of evidence for precognition or perhaps greater knowledge as seen from the afterlife.

However, it was completely wrong. The Eastern Flight 401 crash was in December, 1972. However, in 1985 Delta Flight 191 crashed at Dallas/Fort Worth killing 137, including the inventor of the IBM-PC. An Air Lanka flight 512 was bombed in 1986 resulting in 21 dead. Also, a Saudi airlines flight 163 crash landed in Saudi Arabia in 1980 and killed 301.

I'm not sure the moral of the story except to say that just being dead doesn't make you correct, but I wonder why the statement was made at all, or IF it was at all, considering how wrong it was.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

anonentity

anonentity

VegHead

If our perception of reality is via electromagnetic waves, then these waves will exist in space time indefiniatly. If our consciousness is at the time wave front , for it to be coherent the experience must be stored as memories, on atoms or what we perceive as atoms, which may be the carrier waves of our experience. The local atoms will record the sum total of experience better than ones further away. The code must be Universal as shown by heart transplants where the memory of the donor, can be read by the recipient.
Our reality is coherent in the fact that primarily we are localised entity, that is forming as the sum of experience (information) contained primarily in the local atoms and or waves. The end result has to be that the information, when, what we perceive as the body, no longer functions that the information that is us continues.
We think we have a body, we think we have an environment, but we know physical reality is empty and mostly space, and the light we see are electromagnetic waves that we interpret as illuminating light. It is important to exist in a coherent paradigm. But we must realise it is a thought. In one of many realities.
With regards to flight 401,it seems that the materialisations were like life as we perceive it. I wonder if the raw material for the manifestations were enhanced by the electrical environment of the tristar.

top topics

join