It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So u 404 my thread because I can not log in???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Really what gives????
Why is there some kind of problem you do not want to admit to???

had part copied here is is.........why delete??

have had the same problems and ats traffic is down. i sill read all the threads and comments yet am able to contribute my self.

I have tried to log in on my own computer to no avail and again on my phone.
I have tried to change passwords. Even tried to make a new account to vent my anger. All to no avail.

Finally I have been reduced to this (thankyou ATS)..I have had to borrow ,and I use, the term loosely , my wives laptop to write this.She wants to kill me............

She is not happy , I am not happy ,why can I not log in??

Yet u still sit around wondering why traffic is down, because I am sure ,I am not the only one.

I have missed out on soo many threads ...(ok a few deleted now) that i wanted to write in yet was unable to ,,oh well ranted to others around me...(no wonder she doesnt want me to use her laptop)......

How many more lives must you ruin...............lol that was my drama piece ///Anyway can you sort it
out/

Ok... And who else is thinking that Obama has an illegitimate love child with the woman that was shot??
There u go thread can be in this category

Ok am sure others have had log in problems and they need your support..........

edit on 6-10-2013 by maythetruthbeknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Your thread, as the PM you received indicated, was moved to a staff forum so the staff can look into why you can't log in.

Take a deep breath.

Seriously.
edit on Oct 6th 2013 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

new topics

join