It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The idea of "everything is love" (logical and spiritual)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
when people say that everything is love what they actually mean is everything is serving everything else everything is helping everything elseto grow to change to transform to become all that everything is becoming and desiring to be. When it is understood how even the most difficult challenges are serving you to become the person that you wish to be or the more compassionate person that you will become; then it is understood how everything is connected , how there is a oneness this is how everything is love.

and when you see everyone else as being helpful to you you begin to understand your worthiness and you begin to understand the value of others and you begin to love your friend and even your enemy

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Therefore if the ALL* supports itself with EACH individual spectrum enlightening the next this ensures that the WHOLE* remains in constant progress or grows.

Consider if this was in reverse and the WHOLE* per spectrum self inflicted hatred and destruction upon ALL* spectrums...

Eventually the outcome would be self elimination of the WHOLE* due to that form of thinking causing conflict upon ALL* spectrums.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

nice one arpgme

i found its extremely hard to love 'enemies' until i started to take them as part of me (or sometimes as God in a form of friends to help/guide me)

In one of 'competitive' situations in workplace, i realized it is the mind that made the situation 'competitive'. I find it's best to work together with them (former 'enemies'). whoever 'wins', does not matter. Solving problem is the most matters.
The feeling is somehow greater when they 'win'. seeing them happy is the best gift for me. It doubles the satisfaction!!!!!
It's difficult to describe.

edit on 6-10-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
everything is love to me seems more like an emotional statement...you know, something said to achieve an emotional outcome, instead of something to be taken literally.

Quite obviously, everything is NOT love.

To me, the statement "Everything is love" is like the statement " Relax, Everything will be okay" It isn't a scientific analysis on the nature of reality......it is a figurative phrase, meant to achieve an emotional response

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Well, Love is many things all positive: helping another, empowering another, understanding another, mild, gentle, non reactive, peace, freedom, kindness, altruism, sharing, equalizing, humble of heart. Inverted pyramid or vortex, progression and equality. And as we refine the lower primitive to its opposite, by will, overcoming selfishness (not to be confused with personal healings, happiness and well being, for it should be win/win and equality including us), and growing our skills to help others, growing in wisdom, growing talents and learning, we hold that frequency in this world and hopefully we participate as well, and this helps the whole dough rise.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Very good thinking.

The best revenge against someone who has done us wrong is to let them know that they have in fact done us some good.

That being said, the concept "everything is love" doesn't sit quite right as a truth. Consequently, everything is not love?

edit on 7-10-2013 by Aphorism because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Well it seems obvious that evil and fear exist separately from love, but I believe this philosophy is centered around the concept that fear is an illusion. We were created from love via the creator, as was everything and therefore all is love. Once the illusion of fear and violence is revealed for what it is, there will be perfect peace. I am familiar with this philosophy, I'm not yet sure of the extent to which I believe it. I certainly believe that putting love and positive energy out there is an effective way to combat the negativity in this world. I think the collective consciousness theory plays a part in this as collectively we can produce more thoughts of love and project it outwards with a significant amount of clout. Imagine the effect on human consciousness If most countries of the world organized a massive peace concert at the exact same time, I think it would produce profound results.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Based on your replies it seems that almost nobe of you read the first post if the tgeead. I did NOT say evrrything is "love" I said people who say that MAY mean what I said in the first post of this thread.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

arpgme
reply to post by arpgme

Based on your replies it seems that almost nobe of you read the first post if the tgeead. I did NOT say evrrything is "love" I said people who say that MAY mean what I said in the first post of this thread.

Your first post does not use the word may, or maybe, even, for that matter. I believe we all read your first post clearly. Also, I fail to see how this would change the subject of the conversation enough to be chastised for misreading it. I am confused

arpgme
when people say that everything is love what they actually mean is everything is serving everything else everything is helping everything

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Love what you said! love is in everything and everywhere.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
When we talk about emotions and 'bearing it,' that is an interesting subject. Because whether it is lust or love, we are releasing chemicals in our mind.

For an example of love, it may take one week to fully release the chemicals. After one week of having a counterpart that you can be one with in nature, different things like trust and connection are the actions that release the chemicals. So when she or he turns away in rejection suddenly, just like if you took an addictive medicine, you feel the withdrawals of not being able to supply the chemicals to your mind.

It is a matter of having physical and real chemicals in the mind, and then not having them. For us to even think of words and ideas cannot be done without a chemical, the most well know being serotonin. We cannot have chemicals without receptors and transmitters, literally 30,000 of them that are signaling microscopic bursts of activity 1,000s at a time.

top topics

join