It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reminder: true self / happiness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
if you're ever unhappy because you are focusing on the absence of what is it that you like.

Happiness is feeling satisfied when you get soneth hing. If you see the adv as ntage (benefits) of all situatoons then your mind makes th at the main focus insteaf of the lack.

Even in a bad sit uh ation, can you see the advantage,/benefit? Can you see the hidden beauty in the "ugly"? Can you see the good u n "evil"?

It is yourresponsibility to keep your self happy regardless of circumstanc ess , why? Because you will s uh ffer (not be happy) otherwise.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Good message but haven't you already said this in previous threads at least a dozen times. I suggest read some philosophy books and broaden yourself.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The reminder is appreciated arpgme. It is associated with not allowing external conditions to define or govern the.
And keeping more less an internal reserve for 1z self to access for happiness (like memories reminders of what's present appreciation for what the has) if that is what one seeks and not allowing the exterior conditions that can bring happiness opportunity to control what it is that generates happiness overall for some...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

everytime I say it is new. the exact same words I never said if I did i say in a new way in a way that can bring about even more different ways of thinking on this subject

also there is a reason it is called a reminder

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I under stand the concept of a reminder, the dozen times in the past you have delivered the message, and its not a hard message to understand doesn't require monthly updates.

new topics

top topics

join