It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13000 Year Old Satellite. The Full Story Behind the Black Knight.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

I have looked into the Nostradamus claim and cannot find the quote. I am not sure it is the same object. None of us can be for sure. I was trying to introduce the concept to people how we connect the dots then is up to us..

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

Oh, yet ANOTHER thread on the "Black Knight" satellite, again showing the photo of the thermal blanket as a purported photo of said satellite.

YAWN.....

I am aware there are thread on the BK. The thread was put up as an introduction to a concept. It is a short video and peeps that do not know about the Black Knight may find it interesting. If you are new to a topic would you like to start with a twenty page thread or a short video.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

jhn7537
reply to post by purplemer

What I don't understand is if there is a satellite up there that belongs to NO ONE, why doesn't the US or Russia or China go up there and mess around with it? Investigate it? try and strap something to it and bring it back down into the orbit to study??? We just leave it up there alone and that's it.... No one disputes its up there, no one takes ownership of it, but we just decide to leave it alone???

Maybe peeps have been up to investigate it. I would guess that if they had we would never find out...

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

Some peeps think that if the BK is real then it dates back to the previous epoch of mankind. We are in the Fourth age of mankind now..

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

purplemer
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

I agree.. I am not sure what it is but it is not a thermal cover..

It's not? Just coincidental similarities I guess:

----------------------------

Video of thermal blanket floating free:
LINK

----------------------------

Also, from STS-88 CBS archive:
LINK

09:35 p.m., 12/09/98, Update: Spacewalker frees jammed Russian
antenna

The spacewalk began at 3:33 p.m. Ross and Newman spent the first part
of the outing installing two 100-pound antennas in two unused hatches of
the Unity module. The antennas will enable U.S. ground controllers to
communicate with the station after Endeavour undocks. Antenna
installation went smoothly and the spacewalkers turned their attention
to installing a sunshade over a computer mounted on Unity, removing
launch restraints on hatch hardware and installing thermal blankets over
the large posts, or trunnions,
used to mount Unity in the shuttle's
cargo bay for launch.
But one of the covers managed to escape its tether and float free of
the shuttle, beyond the crew's reach. It was the third item in two
spacewalks to get away from Ross, who went to great lengths today to
make sure everything was properly tethered.
"Jerry, one of the thermal covers got away from you," Cabana radioed.
"How did it do that?" Ross asked. "Jim saw a tether, I'll guarantee
you. Where did it go?"
"It's out my window."
"I don't believe this," Ross said, sounding dismayed.
"Jerry, which t ether did it come off of?" Newman asked a few moments
later. "I need to knwo which one not to trust."
"My regular wrist tether," Ross replied.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

QUOTE:
In theory, if it was able to acquire mass by collecting other debris, it would gradually gain a larger orbit due to the increased momentum. This depends that the gained mass also had the same velocity as the original object. That could be achieved by having a wedge or pyramid shaped object. Debris travelling in one direction would hit it from behind while debris coming from the opposite direction would bounce off the sides.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are kidding, right? If not, my 3 year old grandson knows more about space/orbits/satellites than you do!
Now, moving along......

To put an end to the east/west vs polar orbit, the only reason a satellite is launched in an easterly direction is to 'use' the extra 1000 MPH spin of the earth, therefore it takes less fuel to achieve earth orbit.
And also, to answer the question about using fuel to keep something in orbit the answer is, if you are in a high enough (and stable enough) orbit the satellite will eventually re-enter the atmosphere but it may take hundreds of thousands of years (look up Vangard our 2nd satellite) it will be there in orbit for about 100,000 years and it is slightly bigger than a grapefruit with no fuel, just some solar cells, a simple beep-beep transmitter and antennas.
The only satellites that have on-board fuel propulsion systems are communication and weather satellites, this is because to stay 'stationary' over one place on earth (like or telephone and TV signals) they are launched to 22,000 miles out and slowly moved into position using nitrogen compressed 'bursts' and after they are in position, the n2 'jets' 'fire' as needed to keep it pointing towards earth. There is enough compressed N2 to last about 20 years or more.
edit on 14-10-2013 by wulff because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
where did people pull "13,000 years old" out of?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
If you're a new member, or have never heard of the black knight story, how would you know it exists if it weren't for a rethread on it from time to time?

If you're so bothered, don't post moaning about it, just ignore it.

Some people have waaaaay to much time on their hands....

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer
Wow! It looks like Francis E Dec was mostly right.
We are being controlled by a Frankenstein Radio Wave!

edit on 23-11-2015 by NowWhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
reply to post by purplemer

Please state the Century and Quatrain number of this claimed Nostradamus quote as well as the original version for discussion.

Mankind will discover objects in space sent to us by the watchers..

Thanks.

ETA: FOr assistance, here is a link to Full list of Nostradamus Centuries and Quatrains

If you like I can send you two prophecis
Of Nostradamus one about the satellites
And the use of them during the war

The second one is about a bombing campaign over Italy he speaks about the cause of it

Astonishing wonder amazement
A new flying machine?

I believe he is referring to the west using a new Type of flying attack bomber
Something we have never seen before
And we will wonder WTF how do they fly
They will be used against the Russian and moslim forces over Italy in the not to distant future

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join