It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13000 Year Old Satellite. The Full Story Behind the Black Knight.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
There is more reports and tech data about this unknown satellite at Grumman index
It was also said somewhere that this object gets 2 cm more altitude each year and not like usual satellites that comes back to earth.. whatever it is, we should lasso it and study closer

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

dollukka
There is more reports and tech data about this unknown satellite at Grumman index
It was also said somewhere that this object gets 2 cm more altitude each year and not like usual satellites that comes back to earth.. whatever it is, we should lasso it and study closer

If there's one thing we can be certain about, its that they have already recovered it, though it's possible it protects itself.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

They look exactly the same.

When you watched that video to get the screen grab did you notice the thermal cover was rotating? Or did you purposely choose a frame where it was at a different angle than your BN (BK?) photo.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Looks nothing like the BN..

Thermal cover

Really ?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

freelance_zenarchist

They look exactly the same.

When you watched that video to get the screen grab did you notice the thermal cover was rotating? Or did you purposely choose a frame where it was at a different angle than your BN (BK?) photo.

BK

No, you purposely chose one that looked similar

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

That was my first thought concerning the supposed age of this "satellite".. Why hasn't the orbit decade by now?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

purplemer
In 1899 Tesla discovered an electronic signal that he believed was coming from space.
Signal where later picked up in the 1920s by HAM radio enthusiasts

And the connection to the "black knight" satellite... is zero.

I see its one of those threads where the OP just dumps a bucket of garbage into the opening post (like the picture of the thermal blanket) and lets the users sort it all out.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

alfa1

I see its one of those threads where the OP just dumps a bucket of garbage into the opening post (like the picture of the thermal blanket) and lets the users sort it all out.

Oh, yet ANOTHER thread on the "Black Knight" satellite, again showing the photo of the thermal blanket as a purported photo of said satellite.

YAWN.....

Yet another thread about the Black Knight Satellite

Yet anotther thread about the Black Knight Satellite

And yet another thread about the Black Knight satellite

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

bluestreak53

alfa1

Oh, yet ANOTHER thread on the "Black Knight" satellite, again showing the photo of the thermal blanket as a purported photo of said satellite.

YAWN.....

Yet another thread about the Black Knight Satellite

Yet anotther thread about the Black Knight Satellite

And yet another thread about the Black Knight satellite

All of these threads have something in common - They all have # loads of flags and stars and gathered a lot of interest. Just like this one is doing now. There are multiple threads on thousands of topics and obviously this topic arouses enough interest to warrant more than one thread.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

VoidHawk

dollukka

If there's one thing we can be certain about, its that they have already recovered it, though it's possible it protects itself.

And how exactly can we be certain of this?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydrawolf

BS. Just another lazy poster who didn't bother to check if the content has already been posted. In this case, it has and was extensively discussed in the previous thread.

Why does this require a new thread? Nothing at all new was posted?

edit on 6-10-2013 by bluestreak53 because: yada yada yada

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

bluestreak53
reply to post by Hydrawolf

BS. Just another lazy poster who didn't bother to check if the content has already been posted. In this case, it has and was extensively discussed in the previous thread.

And your problem is? Why mods keep nuisance thread going for two pages? Maybe thread deemed worthy of acceptance? Why click on thread when you have all those others to choose from?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Wow thats awesome i have never heard about it before, so it could have come here from anywhere really? id like too think it was put up there by a earth civilization before ours .. Who knows hey!

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Next time one of those "HI, I'm a former military blah-blah-blah, ask me anything" threads comes up, remember to ask them about the Black Knight. It might be a myth, or there may be some truth to it but got discredited by disinformation thrown at the public and disseminated by naive folks.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

dollukka
whatever it is, we should lasso it and study closer

I thought the same thing! since we are advanced enough, can't we send some astronauts on a space walk to try and examine it closer to find out what it is, what it is made of? I just find it odd that all this time that has passed by and all we got was a couple of pictures!

-BmwSauber

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

JimOberg
There's got to be a better way to use Internet search engines to allow people genuinely interested in such stories to at least survey the 'pro' and 'con' literature on such controversies, to avoid the wasted brainpower and enthusiasm that these mostly-wild-space-goose dead-end discussions cause.

How could the OP have done an adequate search to see the existing critical material on these claims?

This is a serious question -- I really don't have an answer on it.

The workable strategy, absent an internet search engine that would really be helpful, is to do what the OP did -- post it on ATS and exploit the capabilities of the ATS group mind.

Ya know, JimO....that is why i come here. To see the thoughts of others on various things. It is pretty darned effective.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
People seriously need to do research for themselves and get their facts straight. Rather than being another stooge of internet misinformation.

These are two separate subjects.

-The 'Black Knight' from the 60's was a Corona spy satellite.

-These photographs are not the 'Black Knight', but, a thermal blanket for a trunnion pin that got loose from STS-88 mission during a space walk.

It's already been discussed at length on this forum. Unfortunately, crapola like this will get starred by the clueless to the top of the forum. Only adding more confusion to members who do absolutely no investigation.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Er, I thought satellites orbits decayed unless they had fuel onbord to power the positioning rockets? 13,000 years worth of fuel? With the Earths atmosphere increasing in height, would not the drag from the air force the Black Night into lower and lower orbits? and an eventual decay to a streak of plasma?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

gortex
reply to post by purplemer

I hate to rain on your parade purplemer but the object in the image has been shown to be a thermal cover lost on the sts88 mission .
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Of course just because the object in the image isn't the Black Knight doesn't mean the Black Knight doesn't exist

edit on 6-10-2013 by gortex because: edit to add
Star for you Gortex...I remember this being debunked before.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join