It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Passages That Relate To 9/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Soooooooooo.... Theres dragons in the bible?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by tehdouglas

This is symbolic not literal, all these beasts don't exist as literal beasts they are meant to represent something.
Guess who the Dragon represents ?
Don't know if you are serious or trolling.

The comment about the 2 lamb horns representing the 2 major political parties of America is an interesting connection, neither parties would like to investigate 9/11, those in the past, part of those parties who did are no longer in office.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tehdouglas

yup,,,, big fan

Dragons

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

I could. How about this. In 1948 the nation of Israel became a reality. The problem with that is there is a number of prophesies that predicted a return of the nation of Israel in the end times. And per the fig tree parables of Matthew 24 end time events are compared to fig leaves appearing on a tree in the spring. Heralding the Apocalypse.

So.

According to Matthew 24 the Apocalypse is 65 years old. And started between the end of WW2 and the birth of Israel as a nation. Everything since then has been a Apocalyptic event.

edit on 7-10-2013 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

"Apocalypse is 65 years old"

the Apocalypse GENERATION,,,is 65 yrs old.

"Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways."

OR/

"But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;"

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
It never ceases to amaze me how many people still believe that the bible actually means something. Why do people think that this old text has anything factual in it?
It is NOT a reference book. It does NOT contain facts.

Religion was created to rule the people........

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by JonU2

It only means something if you read it....

The Holy Bible:

Greatest Book ever sold that no one reads...
edit on 14-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: addition

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
postdiction becomes addiction

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

BobAthome
And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

Outstanding. It was 56 minutes from the time of the first impact until the first tower fell. Fifty - Six minutes.

I would go further, U2U me, we'll do a thread.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

not being, ,an ass but,,why?
respectfully,,and taken aback,,

me.

never mind just got it,,its the "in one hour" thing,, ,,

well first thing ppl will say is "56" is not "60"

and well there are some who would not give even God, 4 minutes lee-way.

sad but true.

edit on 12/2/2013 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Interesting conjectures.

I was inclined to agree when I clicked on the thread.

Having read the verses . . . NOPE. Not yet.

CERTAINLY THE DECEPTION has been going on at least 60+ years . . . many would say 200 years or even 400 years.

However those verses speak of much more dramatic things and much more overtly and obviously satanic one world government forces, entities and doings.

This is just the "birth pangs" part . . . the real dramas are still out there a bit. I pray as much of a delay as possible is our lot.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

I'm convinced that Israel returning was the kick-off to the race of END TIMES PROPHECIES FULFILLMENTS in the rush toward Armageddon.

For me, that means that . . . at least one person must still be alive who saw Israel become a nation in 1948 . . . to see the fulfillments to the point of Armageddon's war at the end of this era.

The rush of events toward Armageddon seems to be very much on track.

Supposedly . . . some people are living to 110 years and projected to 125 years. I don't even think things can last their current trend lines to 100 years from 1948.

Seems to me that the trend lines are going to HAVE to peak in under 15-20 years. Maybe in less than 10 years. Some folks think in less than 5.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

No problem. If you read that whole chapter it is rife with parallels to what happened that day.

Right off an angel (plane) coming down lightening the ground with… (fireball) glory.

Babylon has fallen, has fallen… (both towers fell).

Other passages about the city bedecked with "pearls and precious stones" (the city lights at night)

They cast dust upon themselves (everyone nearby was covered in dust)

Come up out of her my people… the evacuation

the smoke rose up forever and ever (fires burned forever, it seemed).

Fire and smoke and plagues. All experienced that day and survivors with diseases from asbestos, etc.

I know it isn't readily accepted because "its the Bible", kind of attitude? Prophecy is one of the areas that I focus more on. There are parallels between whats written and current events, if one looks at the modern world thru 2000 years old eyes.

chapter 18

edit on 2-12-2013 by intrptr because: link

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

tehdouglas

No, silly. But if you lived a couple of thousand years ago and you "saw" one of these in a vision, what would you call it?

img.photobucket.com...

How about a "locust" whose wings sound like "many chariots"?

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I do believe that many Scriptures have multiple meanings, parallels, layers of application.

I just don't believe we are at the moment for the MAIN, full-fledged, precise and literal fulfillment of most of those prophecies.

We are awesomely near to that point in time, imho. Certainly within a decade or two, imho.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   

ntech
reply to post by openyourmind1262

I could. How about this. In 1948 the nation of Israel became a reality. The problem with that is there is a number of prophesies that predicted a return of the nation of Israel in the end times. And per the fig tree parables of Matthew 24 end time events are compared to fig leaves appearing on a tree in the spring. Heralding the Apocalypse.

So.

According to Matthew 24 the Apocalypse is 65 years old. And started between the end of WW2 and the birth of Israel as a nation. Everything since then has been a Apocalyptic event.

edit on 7-10-2013 by ntech because: (no reason given)

What? I don't understand what you are saying. Where do the prophecies having to do with Israel becoming a nation have to do with a fig tree?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

"merchants of the Earth..."

Merchants do their TRADE.
The Earth is THE WORLD.

WTC=merchants of the Earth ?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   

intrptr

tehdouglas

No, silly. But if you lived a couple of thousand years ago and you "saw" one of these in a vision, what would you call it?

img.photobucket.com...

How about a "locust" whose wings sound like "many chariots"?

i have to disagree, they weren't that stupid. they knew locusts are small without people in them.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

they knew locusts are small without people in them.

I thnk the phrase often repeated in "revelations" is sounded like or looked like.

Its an attempt on their part to describe something totally alien to their frame of reference. The rotors sound "like" a bunch or thundering chariots, they "look like" a locust.

How would you describe a UFO or flying "saucer"?

Just my interpretation.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Snsoc

Something like that, quote-Babylon (that mighty city)- unquote is where all the merchants of the earth came to ply their trade. In its time it was the center of world trade.

Word Trade Center.

edit on 18-3-2014 by intrptr because: changed

top topics

<< 1   >>

join