It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Times are getting serious, God is asking for more prayer...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Pretty much, everyone agrees prayer changes the world for the better. God is perfectly just and perfectly loving, God can use our prayers. Pray for souls every single day now, when you arise in morning, anytime! God's plea, from the latest message to the Tenderheart.

Children of My Divine Heart,
Rejoice. I stand before you in glory. I desire to instruct you now. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. I love you so. Open your hearts to the actions of grace. Open your hearts with expectant faith. Surrender, Little Ones. Give Me permission to abide in you. I wait on your fiat. Have you been faithful to My instructions, Beloved? Do you kneel before Me in adoration every morning? Do you call down My blessings upon yourselves, and those you love? Do you pray as you rise? Beloved, you must make the changes I have asked of you immediately. Time is of the essence. I need your prayers to transform the Earth, and all those I have created. I need your prayers each day. Honor Me in all you do. Be faithful to your mandates. Do not abandon those in need. Many conversions are needed all over the Earth. Your prayers will make a difference. Pray, Beloved. Pray without ceasing, and rejoice in My master plan. ...

Shalom

jabezinaction.blogspot.com...
edit on 6-10-2013 by Crakeur because: fixed lack of quotation on material from another site

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Pray? I don't pray. I'm agnostic. If God exists, and he sent Jesus as his son, then I'd prefer to imitate Jesus in his selflessness than to pray.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

colbe
God is perfectly just and perfectly loving,

Really? Do you have any idea how many people he's killed? Or how about when he sends people to "hell" for sinning? That's not perfectly loving.

colbe
God is asking for more prayer...

Where can we go to hear "god" asking for this? Some anonymous person on a random blog doesn't cut it for me.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

I don't agree.

Don't I count as part of everyone?

Wouldn't a god prefer that people go out and set the example for how things should be? Do you think a god prefers for people to just sit on their butt and ask it to fix things?

Doesn't really stand up to reason in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

If God is so great, then why does he have to keep telling us he's great? Why does God need us to tell him what to do through prayer?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Why would God "need" prayer? If there is a plan already in place, and this plan was created by God, who is supposed to be perfect, then wouldnt that make the plan perfect as well?

In what way would people praying to alter this perfect plan help? Why would god "need" people to ask him to change his perfect plan?

If what the bible says and what most x-tiants believe is true, then no only is praying useless, but it would seem to me that is would be insulting to God.

DC

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
God doesn't ask for prayer at all. People continuously keep bothering Him all day, with their wining for stuff the didn't like them to happen, ask for stuff or thank for same thing every day. Wouldn't it be a logical thing to assume that He would know how you really feel about your dinner...?

Stop being a hypocritical about it, cause he knows you are not telling the truth...
Do you know what is said about lying people ?

The world would be a better place if people started to care about, their lives and the good things in it.
By asking for it or thanking for every little thing, you waste time... Where you would have been able to spend it all on more good intended actions, making it for a better result, and a proud God, when he sees the nice results, without the blah di blah di wining of the people making His ears itchy too.

Just saying... Prayer doesn't make sense, for it's actual non existing good use.

I do believe an offering is one requested thing you can offer God.
He really like it if you do that

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Sinter Klaas

I do believe an offering is one requested thing you can offer God.
He really like it if you do that

Perhaps if we reinstituted to Old Testament offerings of blood and burnt sacrifices we could speed up the process a little. Or should we devise some way of a cyber sacrifice. Maybe burning our old cell phones or broken laptops would work instead of sheep and goats.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

colbe
Pretty much, everyone agrees prayer changes the world for the better. God is perfectly just and perfectly loving, God can use our prayers. Pray for souls every single day now, when you arise in morning, anytime! God's plea, from the latest message to the Tenderheart.

Rejoice. I stand before you in glory. I desire to instruct you now. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. I love you so. Open your hearts to the actions of grace. Open your hearts with expectant faith. Surrender, Little Ones. Give Me permission to abide in you. I wait on your fiat. Have you been faithful to My instructions, Beloved? Do you kneel before Me in adoration every morning? Do you call down My blessings upon yourselves, and those you love? Do you pray as you rise? Beloved, you must make the changes I have asked of you immediately. Time is of the essence. I need your prayers to transform the Earth, and all those I have created. I need your prayers each day. Honor Me in all you do. Be faithful to your mandates. Do not abandon those in need. Many conversions are needed all over the Earth. Your prayers will make a difference. Pray, Beloved. Pray without ceasing, and rejoice in My master plan. ...

Shalom

edit on 6-10-2013 by Crakeur because: fixed lack of quotation on material from another site

Prayers aren't good enough. Make sure to burn a live goat in broad daylight. You might also consider killing the first born...only if it's male though. God doesn't like females too much, unless they're concubines and some guys are trying to break into your house. In that's the case if you offer her up to them to be brutally raped and murdered God will look kindly upon your house and you will go to heaven.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Billions of people have been praying to god everyday for thousands of years, what makes you think he'll answer them now?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Wow, I am amazed at the negativity on this post! I love going to all kinds of post and reading about what they believe. I do not make insulting comments, If I disagree then I will have something to reference as to why I disagree. What is it about religious threads that seem to scare you so much? If you believe that god doesn't exist then please give your reasons why and maybe there could be some intellegent discussion that would enlighten us all! God Bless!

edit on 6-10-2013 by RunForTheHills because: unfinished sentence

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Shalom

This God seems to have a massively unabalanced EGO to NEED "little ones" to bow down and Worship 'him' constantly.

I note too this God likes to talk with the new age style vocabulary, so is obviously not trying to reach out to all people of all walks of life.

Geez, this God sure does have a few character flaws for a suposedly omnipotent being huh ?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

I need your prayers to transform the Earth, and all those I have created. I need your prayers each day.

Rubbish. God doesn't NEED anything - much less need the prayers of man.
Christians are called to "test the spirits, to see if they are of God". If something contradicts God's Word, it's not worth keeping. This? This is absolute rubbish... someone assuming that they speak the voice of God. Ditch it.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

No man, you just need an altar, and a symbolic part of the wealth you've been harvesting from the land.

I.E. Marshmellows, the kids will love that.,

Why would you destroy food, or kill your animals, if the idea behind the ritual isn't the same as it was.
Abraham was asked to offer his son, so God could see if his faith in Him was bigger then the love for his song.

You only offer any food or animal, to take some time to think about the wealth the land gave you, because it can not be taken for granted... God doesn't want you to honor him with a silly tradition. He wants you to remember that you need to stay focused, so you won't get surprised by a famine, because it's been taken for granted that the land provides enough for you to harvest.

Any other reason, for burning your food stock, like a divine smell for burning vegetation, makes the offering for the purpose to please God. God doesn't need pleasing, He wants you to treat what He created for you to use, with devotion and respect, so you can get the most out of it.

The day I hear a voice, telling me to burn some of my groceries, because it demands me to. That's the day, I woke up knowing, I wasn't hearing any God, I am supposed t hear instead.

edit on 10/6/2013 by Sinter Klaas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

colbe

Shalom

The orison mechanic is a worthy pursuit (but for different reasons than expressed in the OP)...

That aside...the dynamic that operates should be very clear cut to those with eyes to see (especially any espousing ALMIGHTINESS as a given quality)...

Logical questions are begged when this dynamic is compromised to the extent that has been expressed by the quoted random text, and the OP...

What is glaringly brought into veiled question is the quality of Almightiness that NEEDS us to do anything, as if not in control, dependent, requiring contingency fee to operate Almightily...

The obvious call to twist psycho-dynamics 101 should be more than enough to convince any with eyes open to question what kind of ALMIGHTY being would require anything from its created children...that it could not achieve (in all its MIGHT) on its own...

Å99

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

colbe

Why doesn't god pray then.

he made everything yet needs us to think really hard.

Stupidity... proof that religion is as strong as ever..

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
colbe you come across as someone who is sincere in faith. I'm sure you are spiritually strong enough not to be bogged down by the harsh,negative comments on this thread, that too from other 'christians'. We may not agree on everything everytime, and I don't want to nit pick your post over details... but I don't see anything wrong with praying. Of course,

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   

sk0rpi0n
colbe you come across as someone who is sincere in faith. I'm sure you are spiritually strong enough not to be bogged down by the harsh,negative comments on this thread, that too from other 'christians'. We may not agree on everything everytime, and I don't want to nit pick your post over details... but I don't see anything wrong with praying. Of course,

skOrpiOn,

You lift my spirits, thank you. I am very sad reading the responses. You all may know my story...

I was far from God most of my adult life. I didn't care. I didn't know the faith but, Mary appearing
and her message to a seer in Georgia changed my life.

Notice, reading prophecy, no one talks like that down here (the messages from Heaven). If I was changed in one day, maybe they're true, yes? God speaks to us, you only have to believe.

Daily prayer, there's so much grace given. If I am down, I was last weekend, when I pray, I feel better. Prayer is a positive, try it. Talk to God from your heart.

love,

colbe

Here's one more current prophecy given a seer who lives in New York state. His name is Ned Dougherty.

Our Lord is speaking, about prayer, same as the OP and of the prophesied Second Pentecost (worldwide this time) is very near. It is called the Great Warning.

An excerpt, ATS rules:

+ + +

www.endtimesdaily.com...

Words given to Ned Dougherty

October 1, 2013

St. John the Baptist Eucharistic Chapel, Costa Mesa, CA, at 9:00pm

Message from Jesus of Divine Mercy

My dear son,

....all of you in Humanity are going through the most important time in your history.

These are the times that have been prophesied for many ages, when the Son of Man comes to you ever so powerfully to bring about a time of change for all of humanity. So, therefore, I speak to you directly now, as I speak to all of your brothers and sisters, who are open to hearing these messages.

I speak to you now about the condition of the world in which you live. As it has been ordained by the Father in Heaven, I am the Redeemer of all of mankind, and as you see, as you hear me now, I am ever most present to you, my son, as well as I am present to all of the sons and daughters of the Father in Heaven, who are open in these times to hearing my soft, yet determined voice to reach out to all of you in these times, because you need the help of the Heavenly Realms, because of all of the sins that have been accumulating in your world.

Because of the sins of mankind, my cup runneth over, yet the world has become a dangerous place now because of sin running riot. Dark forces have been manipulating all of the peoples of the Earth in ways that are damaging to all of your lives, and I am here now as the Redeemer of the world to bring about the necessary changes to bring the Earth back into the course that was set for it by the Father in Heaven from the very beginning of creation.

You must become part of the Father’s plans for humanity, if you want the Father in Heaven through His Son to change the course of humanity for the better. The challenge to all of the inhabitants of the Earth is to recognize that you all individually and collectively have a mission in life, and that mission for each and every one of you in these End Times is to follow the course set by the Father in Heaven.

I am here as His Son to bring about the necessary changes, so that a New Heaven and A New Earth will be ushered in for all of you in the very near future. I must call upon you now to increase your prayer life and to involve your family members and loved ones, who have fallen by the wayside, and who are in pursuit of their lives without even a passing recognition of who they are and why they are here on Earth. I am asking you to remind them in these times to recognize that you are all in the End Times, and this is not a time for any of you to ignore God’s calling to save the Earth from further destruction.

As the Son of Man during my journey on Earth 2,000 years ago, I instituted the most powerful form of prayer in the Adoration and Reception of the Holy Eucharist. I call upon all of you to recognize the power of the Holy Eucharist, for it is through the Adoration and frequent Reception of the Holy Eucharist that the tide of battle against the darkness and evil in the world will be turned overwhelmingly in the direction of the good that the Father in Heaven has planned for the world.

It is also, therefore, important that all of you renew your faith by returning to the confessional to unburden yourselves of the accumulated sins, so that you can truly become powerful spiritual warriors, free from the guilt and shame, and the bondages of sin.

It is so difficult for me to convey to you the importance of prayer in these times. You are living in a world, where all of you are easily swayed by what you see and experience in your lives, giving you knowledge which is visible and detectable to you.

But you must recognize that all prayer has a powerful force and energy that may not seem visible or detectable to you, but hear me now, it is through the power of your collective prayers that the future will be changed for the better. Therefore, I ask of you to set aside your mundane plans and self-serving existence to focus on your prayer life. If you want the changes to take place for the better of humanity, you must resolutely focus on your prayers and the power of your prayers.

I promise you that the world is already changing for the better, although you may not yet see how subtly the changes are happening, but the evil one sees how the tide is turning against him now because of the Power of Prayer!

I leave you now with this Final Message:

The Great Events of the Warning and the Tribulation are soon to take place within your lifetimes. You are so close now to the great events that are going to take place that there is no time now for you to delay in preparing to do the work of the Father in Heaven. ...

Message ended at 9:34pm.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   

sk0rpi0n

What is surprising is that only a small percentage of posters so far have disputed prayer/orison...the main issue (remembering that this site is not a pulpit) is the psychological dynamic, especially (but not limited to) the elements making up the thrust of the dynamic...there is a snide disbelief contained in the dynamic that (on the one hand) professes the ALMIGHTINESS of the creator, schizophrenically pitted with the insane notion that the ALMIGHTY needs any help for anything...there are MASSIVE procedural problems contained in this assumption/insanity that are never addressed by the authors of these threads, if only because the sites' main thrust is discussion...it never happens...there is scripture bombardment (which answers nothing from personal understanding - essentially just copy/pasting slabs from the little golden book).

Offence is taken where it is not directed, because the main thrust of questions is never answered...so the posts become sermons of sorts...with ATS as the pulpit...so-called christians (followers of Christ) against what is thought to be non-believers (much of this posture being taken by the christians themselves) - prompting the 'Why does everyone slag christians so much' question - that answer has been answered so often, and is so obvious, that it is waaay beyond revisiting, because we come here to discuss, not to be preached to...

A more viable question (more in line with DISCUSSION) would have been...'Why does God need our help...if He is ALMIGHTY?'

That, is the premise upon which the OP is built...and it is a confronting question, because it reveals the schizophrenic thought process involved in maintaining such a shaky position...end of times prophecy, messiah mechanisms, devil-worship by opposite-proxy are peripheral to the question that is never answered (but has spawned a convenient lie - because it hides a central premise)...

God, who is almighty...the creator of all that is seen and unseen needs help?!

The next logical question...that should be asked if this is to be believed, is...How ALMIGHTY is the God you believe in?...and specifically this question, because there are NO GRADES OF ALMIGHTINESS...

Å99
edit on 7-10-2013 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Prayer – Or how to appear pious to others. I was under the impression prayer must be kept in a closet, yet everyone does it where they can be seen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join