It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explain to me this...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Tucket

I was surprised you actually went and looked..

Unfortunately I did and that was about as uncredible as evidence could get, so do you have anything better?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

Have you ever heard of turbulence? It's pockets of air that have vastly different properties that can make an airplane ride very bumpy. Since there are not real pot holes in the sky, or speed bumps, it's safe to assume that these pockets of air do exist and they are invisible.

Now you have an airplane flying up in the sky and leaving a contrail since the conditions are perfect for their formation. Just then, the plane flies through a patch of this "bumpy air". Is it possible that the conditions that are vastly different might cause the contrail to stop, then start just on the other side of this "bumpy air"?

This is called Logic. It's something that must be disregarded when promoting chemtrails. Don't worry, you are doing great.
edit on 7-10-2013 by network dude because: chemtrails are fantasy.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Baiting me? Why? I've already replied to you on my philosophy of credible info. You don't accept that philosophy. I wouldn't expect you to.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Tucket

Baiting me? Why? I've already replied to you on my philosophy of credible info. You don't accept that philosophy. I wouldn't expect you to.

It's not baiting, you asked me to look I did and gave you an honest assessment of said video.

Your philosophy is flawed if you consider that to be anywhere near credible, because it uses bad lab results and two hoax pushers as evidence.

But I wouldn't expect you to understand what real credible evidence would be. See that can work both ways...

And that is why I asked if you had better evidence to back your claims, but I see you don't.
edit on 7-10-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I don't recall asking you to look. Yes I understand how it goes both ways. I touched on that in a previous reply.

EDIT: it was Zaphod58 that I explained my philosophy to.
edit on 7-10-2013 by Tucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Tucket

I don't recall asking you to look. Yes I understand how it goes both ways. I touched on that in a previous reply.

Are you sure about that?

No. I won't humor you further. If you are so interested (ha), than go check out the recent thread about Morgellons disease.

Looks as though you did..

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
One of the first memories I have is Thinking planes were Sky Scrapers because of the contrails they left.
I don't think I believed it for long but the thought still crosses my mind when I look at contrails.
BTW I'm in my 50's now.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

some people wouldn't believe in anything even if it punched them in the face...
hahahah They've been punched too many times. lol The stuff i see, going on, is all up in my face. How can anyone deny it? i.e. there wasn't a plane in the sky, flying at 30,000 feet, for almost 2 months, until yesterday; when there were a couple of planes leaving loooooooooong "lingering contrails". Cloud seeding. Weather modification. Get over it. Get used to it. TPTB control it all; Even the ocean waters.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Ok. To me that sounds like a suggestion.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Tucket

Ok. To me that sounds like a suggestion.

Call it what you want, but the point of it was to have me look at the video was it not?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

How can anyone deny it? i.e. there wasn't a plane in the sky, flying at 30,000 feet, for almost 2 months, until yesterday; when there were a couple of planes leaving loooooooooong "lingering contrails".

So what your saying is that because you didn't see any trails that planes didn't fly over your area for two months?

Do you even understand the number of flights the US has per day?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

No. My point was that I know that I couldn't sway your conviction with any "evidence" I presented. I stated this in a previous reply. I gave you a suggestion solely because you seemed so interested. To humor you.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Tucket

No. My point was that I know that I couldn't sway your conviction with any "evidence" I presented.

Really, I thought your point was to show proof of chemtrails because of that video?

And imagine that it was...

The video provides evidence for chemtrails.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

That video in its entirety is proof enough for myself. But like you said, "Call it what you want."

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

WonderBoi

some people wouldn't believe in anything even if it punched them in the face...
hahahah They've been punched too many times. lol The stuff i see, going on, is all up in my face. How can anyone deny it? i.e. there wasn't a plane in the sky, flying at 30,000 feet, for almost 2 months, until yesterday; when there were a couple of planes leaving loooooooooong "lingering contrails". Cloud seeding. Weather modification. Get over it. Get used to it. TPTB control it all; Even the ocean waters.

even your mind it seems

Do not fret as many are used to it already

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Alda1981

...Why would the contrail stop and begin again so abruptly? anyone?...

For the same reason that you can have clouds next to blue sky. Where the clouds are, the atmospheric conditions are conducive to cloud formation. Where there is blue sky right next to the cloud, the conditions may not be as conducive to cloud formation.

That's not always the reason for a cloud having and edge with blue sky next to it, but that is very often the reason for a cloud having an edge.

edit on 10/7/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
If you did your research at all of the GOVERNMENT-APPROVED, MSM-AUTHORIZED, PRE-SHILLED sources....... you would know that the answer is that air currents refract light from Venus, while temperature inversion produces the "I THINK I AM STUCK IN FANTASY-LAND" effect!!!!!

Haha.... I absolutely love mud-monkeys, and how some will absolutely refuse to see, that which lies directly before their eyes. How they will all cling together, into a state of perpetual, group-reenforced denial...in order to avoid having to face the reality that ALMOST EVERYTHING THEY KNOW IS WRONG.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by InCeNdIaDrAcOnIs

Oh yes, everything we've ever known, and read, and all the nuts and bolts we've physically turned are wrong. All the T.O.s we used, lied, every diagram of every pipe was wrong, it's all a lie.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

InCeNdIaDrAcOnIs
If you did your research at all of the GOVERNMENT-APPROVED, MSM-AUTHORIZED, PRE-SHILLED sources....... you would know that the answer is that air currents refract light from Venus, while temperature inversion produces the "I THINK I AM STUCK IN FANTASY-LAND" effect!!!!!

Haha.... I absolutely love mud-monkeys, and how some will absolutely refuse to see, that which lies directly before their eyes. How they will all cling together, into a state of perpetual, group-reenforced denial...in order to avoid having to face the reality that ALMOST EVERYTHING THEY KNOW IS WRONG.

got any verifiable evidence to support any of that??

'cos otherwise you have just perfectly demonstrated reducto ad absurdium closely followed by proof by assertion

And since you assert it without evidence I can also refute it without evidence thus:

You are wrong.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   

InCeNdIaDrAcOnIs

I know. It's ridiculous isn't it. People see clouds and contrails in the same sky and somehow expect the two things to behave completely differently despite the fact that they are essentially the same thing. One of these days they'll actually stop and think about what they're saying instead of just mindlessly parrotting what they're told on Youtube videos.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join