It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explain to me this...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

And you got that from what?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

They're military, that was stated in the video, and that was about the only thing he got right, besides one being an AWACS.

They're not spraying anything though.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

AbleEndangered
I see...

The plane shut off its engines mid flight....

GE Turbine is a GE Turbine!

Planes don't have breaks like a car. When one has to approach another to get into formation, it must fly at a higher speed, then throttle back until drag slows it down to a matching speed. Throttling down is not the same as “shutting off the engines”, that's about as silly as saying your car only has two speeds, full throttel and stop.

Turbines are not turbines. The whole issue here has to do with the bypass ration of that particular turbine.
edit on 10/6/2013 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Sorry but that is the lamest answer I have ever seen, in terms of an effort to allegedly counter a visually convincing video of switching a spray on/off. Black is white and white is black, right?

Here's a doozy for you.

How does an AWACS, filled with electrical equipment, radar equipment and a crew of over 20 people, have room for spraying equipment as well?

Where do the tanks go? You probably think the dome is a tank huh?

That's pretty lame that you, the OP and others couldn't even bring yourselves to ask the obvious question here.

How and why would an AWACS be spraying chemtrails.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Tucket

No. I won't humor you further. If you are so interested (ha), than go check out the recent thread about Morgellons disease.

So that is your credible evidence?

Well you were right this is far from credible evidence.

Interesting the comments are disabled for this video, not a good sign.
edit on 6-10-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

Sorry I missed the first part...

And yes this is far from being credible evidence.

Now a TankerEnemy video is being used as evidence in that video, it just keeps getting better and better.

Now Mt Shasta can it get any better.

Now Carnicom...beautiful.

I was surprised you actually went and looked..

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Tucket
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I stand corrected. A retired pilot dedicates his time to debunking chemtrail hoaxes. He has "credible" sources as well from "peers" in the scientific community. "Scientists" who couldn't have possibly been bought, because, you know, they're like, scientists. Exceedingly smart people with morals, high ethics, honesty and such.

See my point yet?

Yeah - you still cant' get the evidence right.

He is a private pilot, who happens to be retired from his job - not a "retired pilot" which makes him sound like he had a job as a pilot. He's retired because he was involved in making a successful video game in the 90's that has made him independently wealthy.

What is your evidence that the people you mention have not been bought, have high ethics, etc? What you are doing is arguing by sarcasm. and everything you say about these scientists can also be alleged about all the providers of "evidence of chemtrails" - except in many cases it can be ACTUALLY PROVED that they are liars, cheats, and disinfo agents!

The FACTs are that the evidence he shows is verifiable - it is often from completely different sources that find the same thing. It is often peer reviewed, conceivably you could actually perform experiments to confirm it yourself.

It does not rely upon the ethics or otherwise of individuals because anyone can get it checked - including you.

for example there is currently a "chemtrail site" offering a $25,000 reward for a "whistleblower" to come forward. for that sort of money you could hire an aircraft and check some "chemtrails" for actual chemical content.

Get my point?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by intrptr

Exhaust and chemtrails, as they are described by believers are different though.

But you and I know they are not. Thats my point. Who has us bickering about the same thing? Who's interested in distracting us from the real pollution concerns of this many jets flying overhead? Who but the airlines and big oil would want us to keep from focusing on the truth?

Look at it like Fukushima where the nuclear reactor industry is mute about the real dangers of that industry. They sow disinformation about the benefits of nuclear power and ignore the disaster. With chemtrails, the promoters of this mystery spraying never address the real pollution. Every post about pollution is ignored and only the pseudo science of chemtrails is fostered. I read the threads.

Some think, well they are ignorant and we patiently over and over bring them to the truth and they sidestep it. I say the mystery is some are promoting this junk science with willful purpose and intent.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

Tucket
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I stand corrected. A retired pilot dedicates his time to debunking chemtrail hoaxes. He has "credible" sources as well from "peers" in the scientific community. "Scientists" who couldn't have possibly been bought, because, you know, they're like, scientists. Exceedingly smart people with morals, high ethics, honesty and such.

See my point yet?

Yeah - you still cant' get the evidence right.

He is a private pilot, who happens to be retired from his job - not a "retired pilot" which makes him sound like he had a job as a pilot. He's retired because he was involved in making a successful video game in the 90's that has made him independently wealthy.

What is your evidence that the people you mention have not been bought, have high ethics, etc? What you are doing is arguing by sarcasm. and everything you say about these scientists can also be alleged about all the providers of "evidence of chemtrails" - except in many cases it can be ACTUALLY PROVED that they are liars, cheats, and disinfo agents!

The FACTs are that the evidence he shows is verifiable - it is often from completely different sources that find the same thing. It is often peer reviewed, conceivably you could actually perform experiments to confirm it yourself.

It does not rely upon the ethics or otherwise of individuals because anyone can get it checked - including you.

for example there is currently a "chemtrail site" offering a $25,000 reward for a "whistleblower" to come forward. for that sort of money you could hire an aircraft and check some "chemtrails" for actual chemical content.

Get my point?

Got it....But it sounds like mine flew right over your head. Probably missed it in the chemtrail.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

And steps are being taken to reduce that pollution. New engines, new technologies, and new procedures are being introduced to limit pollution.

New technology such as electric motors in the wheels will keep planes from having to start their engines until they reach the end of the runway.

The new Trent series of engines and the geared turbofan will reduce emissions to the lowest levels seen in a jet engine.

The industry is taking steps to reduce their emissions. The ICAO just had their big conference where environmental effects of air travel was the priority.

It's the same as with the trucking industry. It takes time to change. Only with planes it isn't as easy as adding DEF to the exhaust system.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by intrptr

Exhaust and chemtrails, as they are described by believers are different though.

What exactly do you think the difference is? do you mean eyeballing, you don't say, or do you mean something else.
I tell you what, let's turn this thing on its head, eyeballing..how do you know it's not a deliberate chemtrail?
Simple answer, you don't know.
Now in the general area of contrails, there has been some good stuff done, there are guys out there who have photographed contrails from below, and matched them to satellite imagery that shows that the contrails started and stopped in areas where contrails were likely to form, and also what individual contrail patterns were likely to become. Good stuff, but also singular by default, because it was their neck of the woods, and that alone is not a debunk of anything in particular.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I can tell that it's not a deliberate trail by using logic and knowledge. Logic tells me that there is no reason at all for any spray released from that altitude to even be visible.

I've seen crop dusters spray right next to the road and the spray was barely visible. Why would that suddenly change due to altitude?

Logic also tells me this conspiracy would have to be in a massive scale, which would give more opportunity for it to leak.

Knowledge tells me that a plane can't carry enough spray to leave a trail that starts before the plane crosses the horizon in front of me, that continues until it drops below the horizon behind me.
edit on 10/6/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/6/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

Is it so improbable that the aircraft simply throttled back?
that seems likely to me as the aircraft does start to fall behind, before throttling back up and jetting off in a different direction
edit on 6/10/13 by Kr0nZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

smurfy
I tell you what, let's turn this thing on its head, eyeballing..how do you know it's not a deliberate chemtrail?

A number of us on this site do know because we have worked for the airlines at some point.
When you see an aircraft you worked on leaving a supposed “chemtrail”, and you know for a fact that there is nothing on that aircraft used to “spray” anything, it becomes pretty obvious that its a natural phenomenon.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

smurfy

Simple answer, you don't know.

I tell you what - let's not.

Let's actually examine het evidence instead of resorting to argument from ignorance which you have just done.

It looks like a contrail. It is generated like a contrail. it behaves like a contrail. There is nothing at all about it that says it is anything other than a contrail.

What is the evidence it is anything other than a contrail? some internet meme that contrails only last a few minutes that is a bald-faced LIE?

edit on 6-10-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The "People" have a good sense and feeling something is going on..

Its a vibe!!

The issue is Transparency of Government!! Or lack of...

Transparency in Government
www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYu1hMRsTkE
www.youtube.com...

Listen to the fear in the chairman's voice when he is asked to confront someone in an empty room...

-He is asking how much souls are going for these days!!-

Without Transparency, we get to come to Above Top Secret and speculate!!

With little cookie crumb specs of evidence....

"If you find enough crumbs, you can make a stew....."

People who have starved would understand this phrase....

Chem-trails???
edit on 6-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: Multiple edits, additions and modifications, finished

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

Did you mean to say something about chemtrails at all?

I suspect not - sliding off into other supposed conspiracies is a common tactic from true believers who cannot stand addressing the fact that there is not a single piece of verifiable evidence for their belief - therefore they have to change to topic at every opportunity - as you have just attempted to do twice in succession.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Tucket

Zaphod58
reply to post by Tucket

But you are doing the exact same thing. You talk about credible evidence but accept that chemtrails are real, without credible evidence, such as samples to show what they are.

I understand your point. My perspective is that of a conspiracy theorist. I wouldn't be surprised if the chemtrail naysayers here had not read even one book on the subject on conspiracies.
I have read multiple books about conspiracies...Books related to the Kennedy Assassination, Lincoln Assassination, 9/11, etc...

Personally, I do not believe we have the full story on any of these topics...

if they did, they d realize that the TPTB are far more diabolical and advanced in their sinister schemes than the average person could imagine.
Yeah, those PTB are some badass mambajamas...How did the conversation play out?

Conversation commenced pre-WWI (when contrails were first noticed)...

PTB#1 - "Hey! PTB#2...CHECK THIS OUT! I got an idea! I say let's kill em all in one fell swoop! And this is the best part...We will not use the guns, bullets, or bombs, or dump a bunch of poison directly into the water supply in broad daylight right in front of everybody...NOOOOO...we will kill them all SLOWLY by SECRETLY poisoning the fuel used in the planes that fly over their heads...that way, when the pilots turn the poison ON and OFF over their heads, it will not be a secret any longer...

PTB#2 - "You are such an effin moron..."

Truly diabolical...Truly mad geniuses at work...

So, taking that into account, along with all the accumulative circumstantial evidence I've came across, as well as simply looking out my window and realizing how f#cked up society is, I believe.

Every single person from the time of Adam has looked out the window at one time or another and has thought to themselves, "Wow...this society is effed up!" Some more than others...However, there are people who think differently and actually take the time to spread a different message...

edit on 6-10-2013 by totallackey because: misspelling

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Tucket

Got it....But it sounds like mine flew right over your head. Probably missed it in the chemtrail.

I am not surprised thatyou missed that I specifically addressed it from a couple of different angles (same applies to chemmie promoters, and how do you know the people are all those things).

it fits right there with beliving in chemtrails just 'cos some idiot on the net in the late 90's invented an idea that contrails can't last more than a few minutes.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I know it's not a deliberate chemtrail spray because the contrail is created by an engine delivering upwards of 60,000lbs thrust (more on larger aircraft up to 100,000lbs) containing a higher water content than the amount of fuel that was burned to create it PLUS the water content of the ambient air passed through the fan which is 8 to 10 times greater volume than the jet exhaust itself. Only someone COMPLETELY in the dark about aircraft can imagine an aircraft carrying a spray this powerful (let alone four of them) and sufficient volume of material to create an identical looking but 'fake' contrail from horizon to horizon. Nobody who is completely in the dark about the subject is ever going to sound credible because they cannot.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Already been answered
edit on 7-10-2013 by mrthumpy because: Already been answered

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join