It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is it that I am?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Don worry I too have the same problems.Those incidents happened to me little bit earlier.I had saved my sister when i was two years old.And all the things happened to me also but with different persons.I came to know the death of many persons before they die.But people around me cant understand about that.If u want to talk to me send mail to [email protected]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Don't worry, its nothing.

People generally want to be special. So they find instances in their life that they consider 'remarkable' or 'metaphysical'. These instances are based on a flawed memory that can easily be manipulated when new information is introduced. People then build on these events and believe they are some type of 'upgraded human'.

Indigo child? I would much rather believe that you are an Indo child.

No offense but you, and all of us on this board (including me) are not special. Although you may like to think so, its not true.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

No offense but you, and all of us on this board (including me) are not special. Although you may like to think so, its not true.

That's heavy generalizing, don't you think?

Let me ask you this; do you believe in evolution? If so, you shouldn't be throwing these claims so far out the window.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Don't worry, its nothing.

People generally want to be special. So they find instances in their life that they consider 'remarkable' or 'metaphysical'. These instances are based on a flawed memory that can easily be manipulated when new information is introduced. People then build on these events and believe they are some type of 'upgraded human'.

Indigo child? I would much rather believe that you are an Indo child.

Talk about low self-esteem. Jeez

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
No such thing as an indigo child. Im sorry to let you all down. If you think your an indigo child and that is helping your self-esteem, great! Keep thinking that! As far as the evolution comment...Yes but sudden evolutionary changes does not occur to a single person in society. Im sorry to say, its a gradual process and there are novel-like research to back this up.

[edit on 11/17/2004 by Simulacra]

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   

No such thing as an indigo child. Im sorry to let you all down. If you think your an indigo child and that is helping your self-esteem, great! Keep thinking that! As far as the evolution comment...Yes but sudden evolutionary changes does not occur to a single person in society. Im sorry to say, its a gradual process and there are novel-like research to back this up.

[edit on 11/17/2004 by Simulacra]

And you think the psychic phenomena was never a gradual thing? I could cite references but I think you are aware that psychics have slowly become more and more apparent throughout the course of history, suggesting a gradual increase in commonness. I'm not suggesting all those who claim to be abnormally gifted are inherently true, but its scientifically sound not to dismiss its potential truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join