It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lurking in the shadows

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hello ATS;
I have been reading, grinning, frowning, laughing, dismayed and other feelings on this site for quite some time. I became a member a few months ago. I enjoy ATS, and other similar websites as a person who does not ignore current relevant events nationally and internationally, and one who is more than a little concerned.
I am a prepper, but not paranoid (My wife and I take three cruise or international holidays per year). I enjoy firearms, Photovoltaics, food storage and preparedness, but I also pay my taxes and bills in a timely fashion without cringing too much. I feel that we as a society allow a great deal of what the government and associated entities do to us only because the majority of the population are lemmings and don't know any better. I live in Canada which (I feel) is simply an annex of the United States at this point even though it appears we govern ourselves.
There seems to be many, many, intelligent, well informed and conscientious members here at ATS which makes for great reading and debate. I typically ignore the craziness and skip over it; There is enough excellent content and a wide variety of topics to keep informed and well read.

Thanks ATS for providing this type of forum.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Hope to see your posts soon and have a great time here

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by doublearies

Welcome here, and hailing from Quebec! Glad you joined us.

join