It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird; Witness says child removed before shots really let loose in D.C. mom shooting?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
QUOTE FROM THE VIDEO: "AS SOON AS THE CHILD WAS PULLED FROM THE CAR THE GUN SHOTS REALLY LET LOOSE"!
If the car was stopped which allowed the officers to remove the child.... if the witness is telling the truth... I have to wonder what instigated the further shooting? We may never know but seemed strange to me looking from outsider? I do not like cops playing judge, jury, and executioner at anytime... not their job.
Capitol Hill shooting eyewitness describes scene on CNN

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Is Capitol Hill not surrounded with CCTV cameras that could have captured all of the chase and killing of this woman?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

There are so many inconstancies with shootings now days. It's very disturbing..

If they had enough time to get in there, and remove a child.

Then the situation couldn't have been that dire that they had to shoot AFTER going in and grabbing the kid.

Sounds like an execution
edit on 6-10-2013 by hknudzkknexnt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hknudzkknexnt

You mean like these inconsistencies?
CNN

During the chase, no shots were fired from the Infinity, CNN's Deborah Feyerick reported.

All shots were from law enforcement directed at the passenger side of the car. (Doesn't seem that way on the video does it?)

New York relatives
In Brooklyn in New York City, where Carey's mother and one of her four sisters live, a neighbor reported seeing the suspect Tuesday picking up her daughter. When federal agents arrived to conduct questioning, no one at the apartment answered the door. Carey's Facebook page includes a map pinpointing Stamford and New York.

cnn

But if the shooting occurred after the car stopped and if Carey had gotten out, as some accounts unconfirmed by CNN have suggested, that changes things, he said.

CNN

Among the medications listed was Risperidone, which is used to treat schizophrenia and symptoms of bipolar disorder, and Escitalopram, an antidepressant, the source told CNN.

This story sure does have all the right elements. Former mental health issues, going off anti-depressant/psychotics, wild conspiracy theories about the President and city wide lockdowns, white powder in an envelope for her boyfriend.
edit on 6-10-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Thanks peeps for the replies.. It really caught me by surprise to see they were able to get the child out safely and yet not subdue the woman without killing her.. I do realize the car is a weapon and she could have been stopped while the kid was grabbed, but... Just weird to an outsider.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
To hell with witness testimony, let's see the video. There's got to be a hundred different angles of this incident somewhere out there.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

It is weird in general, or it could be we are just seeing things that aren't important as being very important.

For example, there is a video where her neighbors are being interviewed. In the background you can see they clearly busted out her back window, yet there is another clear picture of the officers going in the front.

So why break the window?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

scotsdavy1
Is Capitol Hill not surrounded with CCTV cameras that could have captured all of the chase and killing of this woman?

My question is if these videos exits, will the whole video(s) be available to the public.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I wonder if Obama is the baby's Father. Think there is a link there?
If the baby is 18 months old, then that would put her birth around May 2012, which means she was conceived in August 2011. Obama was also in New York in August 2011...

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Thorneblood
I wonder if Obama is the baby's Father. Think there is a link there?
If the baby is 18 months old, then that would put her birth around May 2012, which means she was conceived in August 2011. Obama was also in New York in August 2011...

are you thinking a chinatown scenario?

edit to add for those who've never seen the movie: catherine is evelyn's daughter and catherine's "grandfather" is actually her father whose planning to rape her too...

the seeming parallels with this case are pretty disturbing, to say the least.

if the allegations are true, I believe even non believers should be praying for that kid.
edit on 6-10-2013 by Metaphysique because: added edit & comment

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Metaphysique

Maybe, though hopefully with better acting. Jesus, did you see that old guy get shot point blank and barely blink. Terrible.
Anyway.

It is a 5 hour drive from Hamden to D.C., reports say she stopped in Brooklyn to pick up her kid (odd that no one was home to verify.)

If she honestly believed that Obama was watching her, surveilling her house, etc. Then why would she think that?

Insanity is an obvious answer, but it is only one.
The other answer is that it's Obama's kid, born out of wedlock. That would be a pretty good reason to stalk this girl, and monitor her home, in case she decided to go public.

Maybe she was trying to take the baby to visit "Daddy".

new topics

top topics

join