It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Are We Viewed By Other Ailen Races?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
It could vary in views from individual alien, to alien. If anything, they probably see us as a very simple living but complex.

We have hardly harnessed the power of our sun, or stepped on Mars for that fact. So in a way, we are interesting to them, and are quite possibly viewed as ancient relics to their culture if they have one.

Why I say simple is that, we as beings or a species could hardly care whats out there, even though it sparks our curiosity. They would have knowledge of the universe, and be totally aware of things that we couldn't be aware , like something happening in a solar system thats close to us, while they are in a neighbouring system, and get a call.

Now would that signal be jumping time and space, or be traveling at the speed of light like our radio waves, but yet would take decades to get the call. Dam service provider!!!...

I think E.t would be interested in our view of them?

To me, I'd say advanced and more complicated. And I thought woman were the most complicated of Gods creations.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
If anything can be extracted from all these SCI IF stories about REPTILIAN. PLEIADEANS and so on...

I can say if there were any species, those blogs describing alien races explain pretty well what values some and others would have, how they would accept us - Some would see us as brothers but would be scared by our evil nature, others (like Reptilians) would see us as a threat, as they are aware of our evil nature but they are stronger, can always take us out in threatening situations.

The only problem is that all these are fabricated assumptions but answer this thread perfectly, how they would accept us.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

Here is an Opinion from ET, well on three subjects anyway; Deepwater Horizon, Fukushima, and the recent trouble in Syria.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I am considered passingly strange in most circles, and compared to the polar opposites of the world I probably would be considered "normal" for an Earthling. Scary.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
A mere pimple on their little arses.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
It's awfully hard to say since we don't know what they know. If they're familiar with a number of intelligent civilizations around the galaxy, we might be well ahead of the curve . . . . or not. There's no way of knowing what might amuse or impress or appall them. I do think if they're intelligent enough to build something that can receive our signals, there will be a number of scholars who will specialize in studying what they're getting. We will be a subject of study and possibly debate.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
They actually see us as ripples in the edifices of quantum juxtapositions. We give off a certain frequency from our sub-hyper biorythmms and it makes them happy. They are also confused by the size of our feet and our tonsils.
They are amused at the funny way we walk but get angered at the proto-tropical deserts of idiosyncratic potential of our race.
When they eventually visit us, they will sell us burgers and trade their tech for yesterdays newspapers.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I think they would be terrified of us, as they should be. Admit it, if we honestly saw an alien on our front door step, our first reaction would be to kill first, ask questions later. It's that fight-or-flight mechanism.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
They would see us as a jerry springer episode. Our shirts ripped off from fighting but our ties still on so the mic has something to be clipped to. They wouldn't want to watch, but can't look away. It's the beautiful trainwreck that is life on Earth.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Ive discussed my contact experience several times here on ATS - by and large most of them view earth humans as children at about the kindergarten level.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

TheStev
Why does everyone (seem to) assume that aliens will view us completely impartially? How aliens will view us depends entirely on what the aliens themselves are like. Are they a warring race? Peaceful? Expansionist? Insular?

Warfaring ETs are virtually non existent because of the Alliance that maintains their flight through space - there is a race that can do nearly anything at the quantum level (kind of like a Q on Star Trek) which polices all inter-stellar travel. As soon as a race gets the ability to go off world with any amount of distance they will encounter these police beings. There are evil war faring beings who have high technology but they don't get very far with it - this is the information I was given.

Think of it, in a thousands of years has there ever been an invasion of Aliens? Why - because of these police beings they don't allow a "Destroyer of Worlds" to run amok through space.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

Primitive, violent and emotional beings that still have a long way to go to understand how to live in peace. Shocked at how we're destroying such a beautiful planet and amazed how mundane our lives are. After viewing our broadcasts, they turn to each other and remark how dangerous that race of aliens can be and decide it is in their best interest not to make contact.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
That we're their family, for our family groups are watching over each and every one of us and doing checkups, along with the other side trying to hold us back. And they LOVE US and want us to pass these tests, wake up and hold peace, love and goodness, meditate and gain higher mind, progress our souls, and envision a better world. Thats what true ET's think of us, and the other side doesnt count, nor do I call negatives ETs. Asshats comes to mind for that side!
edit on 13-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
1) Via Telescope
2) Via Microscope
3) In a crystal Ball
4) On the "CosmosCast" entertainment network
5) As we really are, violent, angry monkeys that should be exterminated before we can contaminate the rest of the known Universe.

In any case, if the "Aliens" do ever find us, they will exterminate us without mercy. Look at the human experience, we DESERVE it!. But until they find us, let's just keep having fun murdering and maiming each other. Have an awesome angry monkey day !

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CarbonBase

Dammit you did all the comic replies I had to choose from in one post.

Now I got nuffin.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
They will see billions of hopeless slaves being #ed up time and time again throughout history by deceitful, corrupt, evil megalomaniacs who think they are #ing god and own everything in existence.

They will be planning an assault on this planet to get things back in order before we ever get the technology to # up the entire universe.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The other aliens will get here...
and see all the orbital guns are pointed into the castle court yard

and they will KNOW we are MOFO crazy and they will just keep on going

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

say...isn't a Speciman an Italian Astronaut?

Just askin

seriously they are going to larf at us...
maybe do some genetic experiments...

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Having re-read the title I think its more these guys than ET we are supposed to be speculating about. Any actual Mapuche here to comment ?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

kronos11

TheStev
Why does everyone (seem to) assume that aliens will view us completely impartially? How aliens will view us depends entirely on what the aliens themselves are like. Are they a warring race? Peaceful? Expansionist? Insular?

Warfaring ETs are virtually non existent because of the Alliance that maintains their flight through space - there is a race that can do nearly anything at the quantum level (kind of like a Q on Star Trek) which polices all inter-stellar travel. As soon as a race gets the ability to go off world with any amount of distance they will encounter these police beings. There are evil war faring beings who have high technology but they don't get very far with it - this is the information I was given.

Think of it, in a thousands of years has there ever been an invasion of Aliens? Why - because of these police beings they don't allow a "Destroyer of Worlds" to run amok through space.

I strongly believe there is some kind of alliance/federation in place that keeps peace, in certain parts of the universe/galaxy. For this to exist however there HAS to be a reason as to why, and so I also believe there is a counter alliance or hostile group of races. They might be in a completely different galaxy or a parallel universe.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join