It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father Disowns Homophobic Daughter in Epic Letter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
In many cases, we would see the opposite of what happened in this family. It would be the daughter saying, "Dad! Come into the 21rst century, and quit being homophobic!" In this case, however, it is the father who corrected his daughter concerning her actions against her own son. She disowned him because he confessed to being gay...

Dear Christine,

I’m disappointed in you as a daughter. You’re correct that we have a “shame in the family”, but mistaken about what it is. Kicking Chad out of your home simply because he told you he was gay is the real “abomination” here. A parent disowning her child is what goes “against nature.” The only intelligent thing I heard you saying in all this was that “you didn’t raise your son to be gay." Of course you didn’t. He was born this way and didn’t choose it any more than he being left-handed. You however, have made a choice of being hurtful, narrow-minded and backward. So, while we are in the business of disowning our children, I think I’ll take this moment to say goodbye to you. I now have a fabulous (as the gays put it) grandson to raise, and I don’t have time for heart-less B-word of a daughter.

If you find your heart, give us a call. – Dad.

What is there left to say? Nice going dad!

Source

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

There's already a topic on this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
kind of a hypocrite dad
he is just as bad as his daughter

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

OrphanApology

There's already a topic on this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ah, Thanks. Maybe a mod will be kind enough to close it.

reply to post by xszawe

kind of a hypocrite dad
he is just as bad as his daughter

I considered this. I really did. But what better way to get the point across, and open a dialog, than for her to feel the same hurt her son did.
edit on 10/6/2013 by Klassified because: eta

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Will do

Thanks

new topics

top topics

join