It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Anomaly in the grocery store

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Ok. I was standing in line at grocery store. A lady was finishing up in front of me. A little old man behind me had two items so I told him to go ahead. He said thankyou and got in front of me. The first lady departed with her groceries and the next thing all of us knew the checker was halfway through an order She looked up with a look of surprise saying What? Are these that ladies? Are they yours? I said No but they turned out to be mine. The little old man was in between my groceries (half checked and half not)piping up (She let me through). The checker put the unclaimed groceries to the side and checked the man out. Then we discovered the groceries were mine. She then asked for my card and finised Nobody said a word. She had not started on my order when I let the Man through......Strange and unnerving. I wrote it much better the first time chard

edit on Sun Oct 6 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: added content for OP, see several posts down.....

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by chardonnay

How can anyone be expected to read such a large body of text!
LoL
edit on 6-10-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Amazing. Marsh ga.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

star & flag!

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
You've posted before you've written it. Paradox!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Great ,Itype the whole thing out .Im told to push the back button cuz there is no title and now there is no thread! But there IS A TITLE wILL REWRITE LATER . Frustating to say the least Chard

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

chardonnay
Great ,Itype the whole thing out .Im told to push the back button cuz there is no title and now there is no thread! But there IS A TITLE wILL REWRITE LATER . Frustating to say the least Chard

I look forward to reading, sounds interesting!

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Thanks for being understanding.What happenned?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Remember there is a time limit of 4 hours which actually translates realistically to only two hours depending on your zone of time in which you are allowed to edit your post.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
time anomaly in this thread

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Grifter81

Ok. I was standing in line at grocery store. A lady was finishing up in front of me. A little old man behind me had two items so I told him to go ahead. He said thankyou and got in front of me. The first lady departed with her groceries and the next thing all of us knew the checker was halfway through an order She looked up with a look of surprise saying What? Are these that ladies? Are they yours? I said No but they turned out to be mine. The little old man was in between my groceries (half checked and half not)piping up (She let me through). The checker put the unclaimed groceries to the side and checked the man out. Then we discovered the groceries were mine. She then asked for my card and finised Nobody said a word. She had not started on my order when I let the Man through......Strange and unnerving. I wrote it much better the first time chard

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Grifter81

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

You still have time to edit your OP. Just click edit, copy and paste your text from your post in, and click edit again.

edit on 10/6/2013 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Well, Great! Not at all the first time but Two Times the second Time!

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Is it possible she mixed the two of you up and began to ring your groceries before stopping herself?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I WAS that little old man and you nicked my apples

By the way, you missed the first text then you posted same twice, way to go

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

How do I do that? Im totall computer illiterate.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Buddy i'm not trying to be bad, but its like your threads jinxed!
LoL

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

No. The lady was leaving and she hadnt even started on my order yet. Plus something similar happenned to a friend. only she went backwards in time.Passing the same stretch of road twice.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Click the edit button in your OP. Then just copy the text you posted later in the thread, into the OP instead.

To copy your text. Highlight all of it...right click it...then left click copy.
To paste it. Right click in the empty box after you click edit in your OP, and then left click paste. Voila.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join