It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oz X-Files : Third batch (searchable PDF download)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
A few months ago I posted a collection of searchable PDF versions of the files previously digitized by the National Archives of Australia (about 76 files) and pointed out here on AboveTopSecret.com that there were additional files that remained to be digitised at a fairly modest cost. My original thread on those files is: Oz X-Files : “authenticated sighting”, “appear to be inexplicable”, USA “very interested".

Since then, Australian researcher Keith Basterfield found a sponsor (Melbourne researcher Paul Dean) willing to pay for 16 further UFO files to be digitised.

The National Archives of Australia has again kindly given permission for these files to be made available as searchable PDFs upon them being digitised.

I recently posted a thread about the first 8 of those further files.

Thanks to the further efforts of Keith Basterfield and Paul Dean, I've now uploaded the third (and probably final, at least for now) set of Australian files to the link below. This latest collection is 54Mb.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THIRD BATCH OF OZ X-FILES

The latest files are:
1. A11250 5/1/Air Part 1 3474695
2. A11339 5/7/Air Part 1 3526846
3. M1148 Unidentified Flying Objects 31415782
4. MT1131/1 A31/1/133 3226483
5. MT1279/1 99/1/478 394205
6. MT1131/1 A31/1/102 3226475
7. D174 SA5644/2/1 10663583
8. AWM288 R723/1/1 873148

Keith Basterfield has blogged about these latest digistised files at:

ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com.au...

For anyone that wanted to download all three sets of the Australian files together, including the larger earlier sets (1.85Gb of files), I've uploaded them to:
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD COMPLETE SET OF OX X-FILES, INCLUDING THE NEW FILES

It would only take a little bit of effort and co-ordination for numerous other UFO files from around the world to be added to those already online. Sadly, I don't think there is much desire among UFO groups and researchers to do the boring bit of work involved to make this happen. It seems most UFO groups are too busy organising petitions asking for UFO files to be released to bother uploading lots of UFO files which ALREADY HAVE been released in several countries...

edit on 6-10-2013 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Awesome! Thanks for the info.

Yeah, that looks quite interesting.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

swanne
Awesome! Thanks for the info.

Yeah, that looks quite interesting.

Thanks. I think that the main (first) batch of files covered in one of my earlier threads (Oz X-Files : “authenticated sighting”, “appear to be inexplicable”, USA “very interested") contained more interesting material, but I think the second and third batches are useful to help fill in a few gaps (and highlight further gaps...).

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Hm, thanks for bringing me this other thread to my attention.

Very nice work.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Excellent work again Isaac. S&F

Wish I had more time to look over these documents but have saved them for posterity.

top topics

join