It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the family of Miriam Carey NOT allowed to see her body or her young daughter?- Videos.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Krakatoa
reply to post by opal13

The aftermath of the crash...

Did that car fall from an Airplane??

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

AbleEndangered

Krakatoa
reply to post by opal13

You included a photo of the cop car that hit the barrier, but you failed to explain your comment - short remarks out of nowhere with no reference point are difficult to understand. For the sake of the thread - If you have a point to make please be more clear. thx

edit on 8-10-2013 by YodHeVauHe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

tsurfer2000hreply to post by YodHeVauHe

But that particular action brought it all home to me as in a FLASH OF LIGHTENING that we now live under a Marxist/Communist dictatorship and that the rule of law has been broken - its now a Police State in the same (but far worse) mold as the East German Stasi government that we as Americans have fought so hard against - till now i.e.

So now your comparing the US to a communist dictatorship where you have no freedoms?
Are you not free to do as you please, watch what you want on television, use your computer when you want, and also work where you please that doesn't sound like we live in a communist dictatorship to me.
How is this a police state, and since you have been around you should know that this is far from being an East German Stasi government.

tsurfer2000h You might disagree but the evidence points to the contrary of your present understanding.

And in keeping with my initial remarks that opened the thread I shall pursue the point further.

What more would a rational person need in order to be convicted of the fact that the United States is no longer, NADA, finito! - period? And that we are surely living in a Nazi inspired police state?

We are in the midst of a Stasi type surveillance state now, but awareness of what has actually happened to us regarding our loss of freedom, and privacy with respect to the Constitution and the Bill of Rights depends at what stage of denial certain individuals or institutions choose to operate from.

The traditional, i.e., historical signs of a Nazi style dictatorship (read Stasi as well) have permeated this entire nation on all levels. The Snowden revelations alone are proof enough to have demonstrated the extent to which all Americans have become subjected to the power of an overarching government - hence having been enslaved by an all encompassing "Terror State."

The power center of this "Terror State" is Zionist in nature, and is being implemented and carried out by various agencies of a corrupt, conspiratorial government such as the NSA, CIA, FBI, etc. They have succeeded in bringing about the virtual imprisonment of the once free citizens of the United States, and of many other nations throughout the world.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Please take some time out to read this 'Richard Sauder' Blog article - It say's it all - and his thoughts on the matter are in perfect alignment with my own inasmuch as he realizes the full extent of this seemingly isolated incident, and what it portends for us all as regards freedom (or lack thereof) in America. "It's Open Season Now On Everyone: R.I.P. Miriam Carey" 10/6, 2013

Included in the middle of the article is a Wolf Blitzer CNN video interview with a reliable eye-witness 'Patti Bill' - very much worth watching. The interviewee say's at 1:10 "As soon as the child was pulled from the car that's when the gunfire really let loose."
(see full video below)

"The cops pulled her baby from the car and then immediately executed Miriam Carey. Or lynched her. You choose whatever word you like because we are dealing here with subhuman evil. It is just brute wickedness staring you in the face. That is the level to which (so-called) “law” enforcement in the USSA has descended." Richard Sauder

eventhorizonchronicle.blogspot.com...

Capitol Hill shooting eyewitness 'Patti Bill' describes scene
Published on Oct 3, 2013
Wolf Blitzer talks to a woman who witnessed the Capitol Hill shooting and describes the barrage of gunfire.

======================================================================================================
A few Excerpts from the referenced 'Richard Sauder' Blog article

The mainstream news media in the USSA were fixated last week on the unsettling, very public assassination of young Miriam Carey in Washington, DC.
Of course, the crucial question is not so much what led Miriam Carey to act as she did, in going to Washington, DC, but what led the federal police to act as they did.
They cruelly executed an unarmed young woman, a young mother traveling with her infant child, who appeared to have done nothing more than take a wrong turn and who then failed to grovel on command when multiple police officers surrounded her car with weapons drawn and aimed directly at her. Look at the video footage.

How did her car come to be where it was? It is said she “rammed" a White House "barricade," yet there is no damage to the front of the car, neither is the car at the White House. It looks to me that she may have simply made a wrong turn, and ended up surrounded by a swarm of cops near the Capitol building.
Be that as it may, the cops gunned her down when she fled from the menacing confrontation.
Translation: take a wrong turn in Washington, DC and you too can be road kill.
Literally. The police will kill you. Doesn't matter if you are unarmed. They'll just gun you down right there in the street.

As for Miriam Carey's reported belief that Barack Obama was stalking her, I would simply observe that this is actually not far from the truth. Indeed, the reality is far worse than that. In fact, the federal agencies that are under Barack Obama's direction, as chief executive officer of the USA government, are constantly monitoring ALL OF US.
Was Miriam Carey perhaps singled out for special surveillance by some agency and provoked into driving to Washington, DC? I do not know, but on one level she was certainly correct in thinking that she was being stalked.
WE ALL ARE. Me, you, everyone, all the time, everywhere. Edward Snowden's universal NSA espionage revelations of recent months have made that abundantly clear. Any time they want, the Feds cut someone out of the crowd and obliterate them. Just because they can. Just because they have guns and badges.
Miriam Carey's mistake was that she took her concerns right to the source of the problem, and got summarily executed for her trouble.
So that is Miriam Carey's parting gift to us all.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I think this image allows for us to come to a richer understanding of the seriousness of the situation; of the importance of this particular thread, and others like it that seek to get at - not only the truth - but of the true nature of the peril that we are in.

What we are really witnessing in this image is the first stage of the public execution to which Miriam Carey was subjected. It also brings home to the hearts and minds of every individual who is witness to this image the fact - and the stark reality of the presence of this young child who is Miriam's Carey's daughter and that she is a real live person - no different than any other daughter of any other mother in America, or the whole world for that matter. She will look back on this image one day with a great sadness in her heart; not only for the loss of her mother, but for the manner in which she was executed by the state.

Included in the middle of the article is a Wolf Blitzer CNN video interview with a reliable eye-witness 'Patti Bill' - very much worth watching. The interviewee say's at 1:10 "As soon as the child was pulled from the car that's when the gunfire really let loose."

Mind you all - at the very moment this photo (video still) was shot - that young girls mother was being shot - at least 12 times probably more. Is there anyone in their right mind who still thinks that this was not a public execution?

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
if i was dc mayor these cops would have been fired by me immediately and placed under arrest there are plenty ways to stop a car without killing the driver . this girl had no gun and i think the fact they saying she was mentally ill is just a smoke screen to cover their crimes.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

YodHeVauHe

Christian Voice
reply to post by PtolemyII

I would imagine that Nobama was not even there to begin with. He's been on the road since the "shutdown".
They really appear to be covering up something.

This is true..........Many are now wondering just what a paternity test on the baby would reveal? Many are in a very speculative mood right now on this entire matter - rumoric even
But mum's the word until I get more on it........

But I will give a hint? Remember the comments she allegedly made in regard to Obama following her everywhere - even to the point of "buggering" her electronically? Invasive mind control etc. Just keep that in mind as we proceed.

edit on 6-10-2013 by YodHeVauHe because: (no reason given)
Maybe he was Buggering Her And not electronically.
Just a thought.
One never Knows.
LOL

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

proteus33
if i was dc mayor these cops would have been fired by me immediately and placed under arrest there are plenty ways to stop a car without killing the driver . this girl had no gun and i think the fact they saying she was mentally ill is just a smoke screen to cover their crimes.

Ok, I'll bite....what are the "plenty of ways" that don;t put you (the police) in danger? just asking.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

I too wondered how she was able to afford an Infinity on a dental hygienist salary. Thought something fishy of this story since I first saw it. Trouble is TPTB Always get away with it. It will be a non issue in a few weeks.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

AbleEndangered

Krakatoa
reply to post by opal13

No...it did not.

What happened is that the EMS people had to use the "jaws of life" to extricate the officer from the damaged car.

The ballast activated steel jersey wall rose out of the street as his cruiser was going by...catching the rear axle. Game over!

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

HeluvaStorm
reply to post by Thorneblood

I too wondered how she was able to afford an Infinity on a dental hygienist salary. Thought something fishy of this story since I first saw it. Trouble is TPTB Always get away with it. It will be a non issue in a few weeks.

And the Infiniti looked freshly detailed, too!

Who commits "suicide by cop" after applying Rainex in the carwash?

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I thought everybody knew that If you drive wrecklessly around a cop and almost hit them. THEY WILL SHOOT YOU. A car is considered a deadly weapon.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I imagine the poor woman was terrified and panicked. She came up against a mindset which is hysterical, irrational and disproportionate.

I have mental health problems myself, not of my making or choosing. If the penalty for being 'crazy' is death, maybe I should choose that for myself before someone chooses it for me.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Maybe she was Obama's mistress? Maybe the kid's his too? Maybe he dumped her, and maybe she was stalking Obama and was on her way to tell Michelle? Or maybe someone was controlling her car by remote control? Maybe Obama himself was holding the remote control while sitting in the Oval office with an evil grin on his face while watching it all go down like he was playing a video game? Maybe Michelle found out about this Women and forced Obama to do the deed?

I see a potential conspiracy brewing here. Reminds me of Hillary and Vince Foster. Something stinks, and it's not my neighbor's dog's poop that is sitting on my lawn again either! ~$heopleNation

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by XTexan

Sure its not like there are warrant-less checkpoints on our roads, and militarized police forces that rival some countries military...

What makes you think they need a warrant to have a checkpoint?

When you have criminals that have better and bigger guns than the police, so they are going to do what is necessary to make sure they are going home to their families.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by YodHeVauHe

YodHeVauHe
I think this image allows for us to come to a richer understanding of the seriousness of the situation; of the importance of this particular thread, and others like it that seek to get at - not only the truth - but of the true nature of the peril that we are in.

What we are really witnessing in this image is the first stage of the public execution to which Miriam Carey was subjected. It also brings home to the hearts and minds of every individual who is witness to this image the fact - and the stark reality of the presence of this young child who is Miriam's Carey's daughter and that she is a real live person - no different than any other daughter of any other mother in America, or the whole world for that matter. She will look back on this image one day with a great sadness in her heart; not only for the loss of her mother, but for the manner in which she was executed by the state.

Mind you all - at the very moment this photo (video still) was shot - that young girls mother was being shot - at least 12 times probably more. Is there anyone in their right mind who still thinks that this was not a public execution?

They have a License to Kill...

reply to post by DCPatriot

DCPatriot

AbleEndangered

Krakatoa
reply to post by opal13

No...it did not.

What happened is that the EMS people had to use the "jaws of life" to extricate the officer from the damaged car.

The ballast activated steel jersey wall rose out of the street as his cruiser was going by...catching the rear axle. Game over!

Wow, he was a victim of their own contraptions...

Not making the cars like they used too!

The Dukes Of Hazzard S01E11 - Scene 1
www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzpkdgU1_48
www.youtube.com...

The car and the guy in it caught hell it sounds like.. Thx for info!

edit on 9-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added a reply and formatting

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I see the word "crazy" frivolously used!

I would like to add a comment Dave Chappelle said about labeling people "crazy"...

Dave Chappelle - The worst thing to call somebody is crazy
www.youtube.com/watch?v=56qUENYYjxE
www.youtube.com...

edit on 9-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added: I see the word "crazy" frivolously used!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

DCPatriot

No...it did not. What happened is that the EMS people had to use the "jaws of life" to extricate the officer from the damaged car.

Your choice of words gives the wrong impression of what is a Jersey barrier, and how they are permanently stationed on the ground and are designed to be relatively immovable. They are not "activated" and they do not "rise up" out of the street. And the term "steel"? They are made of high tensile strength, steel reinforced concrete - right?

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
42-inch (110 cm)-high version of the Jersey barrier for deflecting automobiles and semi-trailer trucks.

A Jersey barrier or Jersey wall is a modular concrete or plastic barrier employed to separate lanes of traffic. It is designed to minimize vehicle damage in cases of incidental contact while still preventing the crossover case of a head-on collision. Jersey barriers are also used to reroute traffic and protect pedestrians during highway construction, as well as temporary and semi-permanent protections against landborne attack such as suicide vehicle bombs. A Jersey barrier is also known in the western United States as K-rail, a term borrowed from the California Department of Transportation specification for temporary concrete traffic barriers, or colloquially as a Jersey bump. Plastic water barriers of the same general shape are also now commonly referred to as jersey barriers.

edit on 10-10-2013 by YodHeVauHe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

To your way of thinking - Blazing gunfire in public on an unarmed woman with a child 18 months old in the car is not only OK, but you and the police state authorities consider it so OK, that Congress gave the police who carried out the heinous act, a standing ovation!

That’s right, a standing ovation. They actually referred to the murder as “heroic.”

Even more shocking is that the Senate Sergeant At Arms and Doorkeeper handed out “Thank You Capitol Police” buttons the day after cops executed the woman in front of her young child - and many wore them with a sense of satisfaction and pride for the actions of murderers.

Do yo still need more proof that the actions of members of the House were indeed intended to glamorize the execution of an unarmed mother and the absolute terrorizing of her little baby daughter?

edit on 11-10-2013 by YodHeVauHe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by YodHeVauHe

It's not a "Jersey" barrier because you can definitely see some type of barrier rise up out of the street.

-VE

www.liveleak.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join