It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the family of Miriam Carey NOT allowed to see her body or her young daughter?- Videos.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

I think it should be the families choice. It should not be dictated to them by some Government stooge. I am aware of just what kind of damage a bunch of adreneline fueled cowboys can do. This does not justify the police or coroner from stopping the family from seeing their dead daughter/ sister/ wife.

Maybe they should just pull an Osama bin Laden and bury her at sea to save the family the grief of the funeral.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

The little girl should be returned to her family. She is not some piece of evidence to be returned to the family after the investigation is concluded. She is a human being and needs to be with those closest to her.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by YodHeVauHe

So you think Obama is the Father of her child....how is that hard to imagine?
I wanna know how she supported herself, A black Infiniti and a White BMW plus a $1300 dollar rent at her condo isn't a cheap lifestyle to be living especially for a woman with "mental health" issues and no apparent job.

Dr. Barry Weiss, a dentist, told NBC Connecticut that Carey was working for him in January 2012 when she suffered a fall and missed two to three weeks. He said that she appeared increasingly stressed after an unplanned pregnancy. Relatives have said that she may have suffered postpartum depression.

Weiss said that he fired her in August 2012 after patients complained that she was too rough.

- See more at: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

A "fall" is a great way to get rid of an unplanned pregnancy...
Fired a year ago...where has she worked since?
edit on 6-10-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

If that were the case they would kll ever high speed chaser

I'm just saying there have been incidents where people use there car as a weapon and don't get shot 12 times

there are to many inconstancies for the story they tell us to be completely true

edit on 6-10-2013 by hknudzkknexnt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

tracehd1
I recieved this video in my YouTube subscriptions and I thought I would share it here in-light of this new information.

This Youtuber is convinced there is another person sitting in this woman's car in the passenger seat. I see what he see's but I'm not sure if he's getting confused w/ the divider between the driver's window and the back window.

Is there a person in the passenger seat?

If I were the family of this "victim" and they said they would not allow me to view or take my child's body... We would have problems. Huge huge problems!

O wow you guy's... Check out this video w/ an eyewitness... Pay attention to where she says that when she realized there was a child in the car she noticed someone getting out of the car (?)

Considering the video I posted earlier and now with what this woman says... Maybe the guy in the first video was right? Every time there's a drill something happens. Just like the Boston LIE!!! All this is just maddening!

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The Prophet of Stamford?

“About three months ago, Miriam was taken away in an ambulance, crying and rambling that the world is going to end,” said Jamal Hinez, 25, who has lived on Valarie Carey’s block for 14 years

“They wrapped her in something with straps on the gurney. EMS asked what was happening, and [Valarie] whispered in the [EMS] worker’s ear. Miriam was on the gurney kicking and screaming, ‘The world is going to end. We are all going to die. It is going to happen.’ ”

“They gave her the needle in her buttock, and she quieted down. She was crying,” Hinez recalled. “Valarie was on the phone complaining about not being able to cope anymore, [saying], ‘I can’t keep dealing with this hearing voices and stuff, this spacing out.’

Weird that we haven't SEEN the boyfriend yet right?
54 yr old Eric Francis ran a Heating/Cooling repair company and recently opened a new restaurant called Blueprints.

edit on 6-10-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I personally think anyone who thinks the cops shooting at this lady was justifiable in any "broadened theory of justice" should have their head checked out, THERE WAS A FREAKIN KID IN THE CAR, if im not mistaken this is true right? if so those police, ALL of them, should be tried for child endangerment to say the least. If this is the way police officers handle business in our countries capital, whos to say they wouldnt do the same thing in a situation with one parent high on bath salts shooting up the snack bar at a soccer game on a carpool ride home with a van full of kids, in DC. Is that an overboard comparison? i dont think so!

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
On the surface it doesn't make sense. Because it is all fake. You want to believe it so badly your mind explores all possible combinations of reality except for the one real explanation that it is fake. It is staged. It is street theater. It is a play.

Keep watching. You'll see how it turns out.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

Hey man..........your avatar is extremely nauseating............ literally. If you aren't inclined to change it then at least you could please refrain from posting in this (my) thread.............thank you.

edit on 7-10-2013 by YodHeVauHe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   

i think its got something to do with organ harvesting its the only thing i can think of

why else would the stop you from looking at your dead relative

and to those that say there wouldnt be much left to look at they make the dead look like their just sleeping

with a bit of makeup here and there

edit:- remember theres not much of the body that CAN NOT be transplanted
edit on 7/10/2013 by maryhinge because: EDIT:- last line

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Lets look at this logically..

The Location: Capitol Hill, a place where the government is so a key area for any terror attack.

The Police: Because of the location they are more likely to face deadly attacks, any person ramming the gates is instantly classed as a serious attacker.

The situation: if you notice there is a period at which the Police surround the car and there are NO gun shots, the guns are trained on the car but none are fired, you can actually see an officer trying to get in to the car, you can also tell by the body language they are shouting at the car.

So this notion of instant execution is just rubbish.

She took off after warning and as far as the Police are concerned she could be coming back so they opened fire. Having only seen the video of the so called execution it seems that after all the gun shots she was still driving in a straight and controlled manner, was there a second intervention by the Police or did she die of the wounds later and crash?

If it was a second intervention then the Police would already have seen the strange behaviour, the refusal to stop an again the area they are protecting and when a car is barrelling at you the idea you shoot out the tyres is a no no, you shoot / spike tyres as a vehicle passes you, if its head on you shoot the driver.

Why the woman did all this seems strange, the Baby blues would not be a sufficient catalyst in my mind, no doubt with the other happenings as of late with people doing extremely odd and serious crimes we will get a mind control thread going, personally if you have the ability to control minds that well I can see many more appealing uses of it to the government.

One thing I do agree on is the bad handling of the aftermath, gruesome or not the family has every right to see the body, very badly handled. As for the baby, it should be back with family members that its used to, the child would have been very frightened but have no real understanding of what was going on, the family are the best place for a frightened child.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Snarl

YodHeVauHe
Miriam Carey's Family NOT Allowed To See Body Or Daughter Of Young Mother Killed [executed] By DC Police

I'll take a 'shot' at it ... Have you ever seen what a barrage of bullets does to the human body? It's not pretty. If she was hammered by multiple shooters, there probably wasn't much left of her upper body. Why would you want to expose that to an obviously grieving family member?

you may be interested to know that authories and goverments often pervert the course of justice claiming "its for your own (the family's) good.

In 1996 in Australia 37 people died in a mass shooting and prime minister of the day exceded his powers and stated that the law of the land would not be implemented and a corinal enquiry would not be held 'for the good of the victims familes.

do you see some dots here? some commonalities?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

Thank you for the change........

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

In regard to the notion of another person in the car - "She rammed the White House gates and died with her toddler still in her car seat."

I wonder - Are most mothers inclined to have their child in the front - or back of the car?
If her child was in the front then that might explain what we are seeing in the still images I posted and in the video generally.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
This is what happens in a place where guns are banned, and only the corrupt oinkers have them...

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Wow real tough cops in DC,shoot and unarmed woman,what kind of training have they been through,are they such sissys they need to shoot first?,cops now days are wusses

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Oldtimer2
Wow real tough cops in DC,shoot and unarmed woman,what kind of training have they been through,are they such sissys they need to shoot first?,cops now days are wusses

From all accounts and from my own observations it seems that she was not to be arrested and taken in, which of course would have been the right and humane thing to have done.

Perhaps the Secret Service (SS as in Nazi SS) had reasons not to take her to jail - alive i.e. None of the police operatives in Washington DC are to be trusted in any way whatsoever. The system is totally corrupted.

Here's the reality - in a nutshell - of the Zionist police state strategy set into full operation following the 9/11 false flag that created the "War on Terror" against you - the American people: Through the auspices of the Southern Poverty Law Center, and the Anti Defamation League - coupled with the political force of AIPAC - making use of Israeli/Mossad police state and terror tactics - the Zionist power structure has managed to infiltrate most of the local police forces and County Sheriff's offices in the United States - the intent of which is to "militarize" all police functions in America, which are designed to operate under the umbrella of the Israeli/Mossad. They are teaching them their dastardly ways which are actually modeled after Israeli apartheid subjugation - Why? Because it works!

There seems to be an 'in your face' no holds barred policy in place now regarding police brutality in the form of military SWAT team operations, and general brute force (by use of arms) in most domestic situations, wherein they could care less what we think. This policy is very similar to what we see happening in Israel against the Arab population and is designed primarily to instill high levels of anxiety, fear, then terror, and is in perfect conformity with the overall mind-control propaganda strategy known as the "War on Terror" - there's a war going on and its against the American people, and the terror is directed against you.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
They couldn't shoot her tires?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Miriam Carey's Family NOT Allowed To See Body Or Daughter Of Young Mother Killed [executed] By DC Police

So do you have another source for this other than Moxnews.com as that is not the most credible place to get the news.

As for the ovation, it was for the police officers that did their jobs protecting the white house and capitol hill not for shooting this crazy lady.

And yes she was crazy.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

It was a "standing" ovation in support of a public execution.

The innocent woman murdered by the state was suffering from 'post partum depression.'

FYI..................In response to a recent intrusion - aka "Cognitive Infiltration."

What is Mox News? www.qwhatis.com

Mox News is an online news source provided by a man who calls himself Moxy.

Through its own website and more popularly through the video-sharing site YouTube, Mox News delivers various news videos from different news organizations and sources in the US and on the web including Fox News among others. The basic content of the so-called Mox News videos are selected video clippings from supposedly important news based on the tastes of its owner. This independent and free news video channel prides itself as not being commissioned by any network or any person. It simply means that whatever news appears on Mox News as posted on YouTube or its website are personal choices of the owner.

Some people like the idea of Mox News as it provides some humor to several news stories taken from the different news networks and organizations. There are even some groups that credit Mox News for delivering stories that actually matter to the public. For these groups, there are people that get their news not from standard means but rather through new channels or offerings like the videos by Mox News. With content that are carefully chosen and some parts edited out, some people dislike the whole idea of Mox News since the video clips may cause confusion rather than provide the real story.

With many who opposed the numerous videos uploaded by Mox News onto YouTube and its own website, it has been rumored that the free video channel got the ire from the people of Fox News. With opposition from the said network, YouTube was forced to shut down the page for Mox News. This has led to a lot of controversy since many fans of the public news channel had pointed out that some other Fox news clips are also being used by other people in their own videos that are shared on YouTube. For these people, Fox Network should not have singled out Mox News if the issue is the use of their news video clippings. Despite this setback though, some news videos of Mox News are still popular over the internet.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join