It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the family of Miriam Carey NOT allowed to see her body or her young daughter?- Videos.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

They won't even tell them where the kid is or who has her.
I said this from day one, this STINKS.
Who shoots an unarmed woman in an infinity to death, with a child in the car.
Scum... That who.
This makes no sense.
Even if she was ramming gates all around the Whitehouse, she's meters and meters from anyone or anything.
She should have been made to get out of the car and get on the ground face down, not executed.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Yes I do too...........I was in error in responding to the wrong person. I am answering because I'm the one that said "wrong as rain" but I corrected it awhile back.........just for the record i.e.

EDIT........PtolemyI

I AGREE 100%

edit on 6-10-2013 by YodHeVauHe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

My best friends husband was kidnapped and murdered executions style, in Iraq.
Not only was she allowed to see his body, they gave her dvds of his autopsy.
The FBI was involved from day one.
They showed them a photograph, which means her face was recognizable, they just didn't want the family to see her body and know fully, this was a gangland style execution of an unarmed woman with a baby next to her.
I hope they sue the f**K out of all of them. The cops, Capitol Hill, the cretins who applauded.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

YodHeVauHe
reply to post by roadgravel

Yes I do too...........I was in error in responding to the wrong person. I am answering because I'm the one that said "wrong as rain" but I corrected it awhile back.........just for the record i.e.

Did see your edits that the posts got confused. It all works itself out.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

PtolemyII
reply to post by Snarl

My best friends husband was kidnapped and murdered executions style, in Iraq.
Not only was she allowed to see his body, they gave her dvds of his autopsy.
The FBI was involved from day one.
They showed them a photograph, which means her face was recognizable, they just didn't want the family to see her body and know fully, this was a gangland style execution of an unarmed woman with a baby next to her.
I hope they sue the f**K out of all of them. The cops, Capitol Hill, the cretins who applauded.

But take note at how the Zionist controlled press has completely taken hold of - and is now in the process of burying the story.........there's more to NOT to come with respect to the public's awareness in that regard. But - most assuredly - the family will NOT see justice - they are already being STONEWALLED by the PTB, which is merely a euphemism for "the Zionists."

BTW - just in case some 'cognitive infil(traitor)' out there is getting ready to pull the anti - whatever card - the term Zionist is inclusive of many different kinds and of many differing types - meaning different political persuasions - different religious affiliations - different cultural and ethnic backgrounds and on and on and on.

So keep your anti - whatever cards to yourselves!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

'If' this woman was hit 12 times with large caliber ammunition, I'll damn near guarantee what remained of her was something resembling the consistency of Jello.

No it would not, I would imagine they were using 40 cal bullets and she would not resemble jello. Even if they used hollows it still would not be that dang bad. Point is the govt appears to be gravely abusing their authority and or covering up something. The family has a right to see her body and her daughter.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

I would imagine that Nobama was not even there to begin with. He's been on the road since the "shutdown".
They really appear to be covering up something.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Christian Voice
reply to post by PtolemyII

I would imagine that Nobama was not even there to begin with. He's been on the road since the "shutdown".
They really appear to be covering up something.

This is true..........Many are now wondering just what a paternity test on the baby would reveal? Many are in a very speculative mood right now on this entire matter - rumoric even
But mum's the word until I get more on it........

But I will give a hint? Remember the comments she allegedly made in regard to Obama following her everywhere - even to the point of "buggering" her electronically? Invasive mind control etc. Just keep that in mind as we proceed.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

YodHeVauHe

But I will give a hint? Remember the comments she allegedly made in regard to Obama following her everywhere - even to the point of "buggering" her electronically? Invasive mind control etc. Just keep that in mind as we proceed.

Yodhe, I think you mean 'bugging' her...?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by YodHeVauHe

Ahhh well, they were forth coming with my friend initially, swore they would investigate his death.
There were people who could ID his killers. The British military kknew details too , and it was all covered up.
It's been suggested his murder was done by tthe USA, despite its being carried out by Iraqi police death squads.
He was getting too close to the truth.

They will sue. I saw the live press conference the family gave.
I don't see them backing down , especially given they still don't have the baby back.
I'm guessing the Scum are trying to make sure she cannot repeat anything she saw.
So she's being deprogrammed.

edit on 10/6/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Why doesn't the "execution video" show it? She's driving away at the end of it...

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mindq

I smile at the insertion (assertion?) of "even to the point of "buggering" her " - It was an intentional Freudian slippery one.
Ya know I wondered who the "smart one" was going to be who caught it.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

They deleted it and/or refuse to reveal it - I called it the "execution" vid because I knew that somewhere in there we - as viewers - would be able to walk away with enough of an impression as to the true nature of the murderous actions on the part of the police. Many guns were drawn and at the ready for firing from the very first minutes of the 'chase.'

But I would like for everyone here to be especially mindful of the fact that every single image - video - verbal or textual comments in regard to events such as this one, or Sandy Hook, or the Boston Bombing or most especially 9/11 for instance - is highly controlled and nothing is released or revealed without the perfect scrutiny of the PTB - otherwise known as the Zionist powers who are in control of the American society, and of our culture as a whole. I am NOT talking merely about parts - I mean they are in control of it all - the whole.
======================================================================================================

A caveat of sorts: - just in case some 'cognitive infil(traitor)' out there is getting ready to pull the anti - whatever card on this OP - the term Zionist is inclusive of many different kinds and of many differing types - meaning different political persuasions - different religious affiliations - different cultural and ethnic backgrounds and on and on and on.

So keep your anti - whatever cards to yourselves!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I recieved this video in my YouTube subscriptions and I thought I would share it here in-light of this new information.

This Youtuber is convinced there is another person sitting in this woman's car in the passenger seat. I see what he see's but I'm not sure if he's getting confused w/ the divider between the driver's window and the back window.

Is there a person in the passenger seat?

If I were the family of this "victim" and they said they would not allow me to view or take my child's body... We would have problems. Huge huge problems!

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

That would be me then!
...sorry, didn't mean to set myself up as the Grammar Police..struck me as Freudian too.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Interesting video Trace....I found it inconclusive..could be a passenger moving back and forth, but the driver would be sitting still, she doesn't seem to move at all. I think it's the driver we see moving, it would be a natural thing to do..hunch over the wheel while maybe screaming?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

AMAZING FIND - I do believe that the author of the video is correct in his assumptions. I have the video in my viewing software now and am studying it more carefully - But I am not doing that in order to be more convicted of the fact that there's somebody in the front seat - I was convinced of that in the opening frames of his video. I shall now contribute as much as I am able with my skills as a video person and researcher to help to prove him right.
For example: Head up-right on left side - Head downwards on right side

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

mindq

That would be me then!
...sorry, didn't mean to set myself up as the Grammar Police..struck me as Freudian too.

Oh no - I was quite pleased that you caught it
as I said I was hopeful that someone such as yourself would do just that. Many THX

Anyway this thread just got a whole lot more interesting with the introduction of a new video that shows a passenger in the front seat of Miriam Carey's black Infiniti.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Yes, the chance that there could have been two adults in that car does make this horrible event more interesting and puzzling, not to mention scary!

Thing is though, there were many witnesses around, surely they would have noticed a second person?
edit on 6-10-2013 by mindq because: spelling

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

mindq

Yes, the chance that there could have been two adults in that car does make this horrible event more interesting and puzzling, not to mention scary!

Thing is though, there were many witnesses around, surely they would have noticed a second person?
edit on 6-10-2013 by mindq because: spelling

Looks as though most or all of the witnesses were police or people related in some way to law enforcement generally.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join