It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent trio of tragic events in Washington: coincidence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
"Delusional" man claiming government manipulation goes on shooting rampage knowing he would die in the process.
"Delusional" woman claiming government manipulation is shot dead trying to ram through barricades in the capitol.
"Delusional" [pending inevitable quote] man sets himself on fire and soon dies on the capital mall.
Om mani padme hum

Three tragic acts of violence within weeks of each other in our capital and overlapping the government shutdown.

Astrology?
Astronomy?
Chemtrails?
False flags?
Fracking?
GMOs?
Nanotech?
Reptilians?
Revelations?
Acts of desperation of collaterally damaged population of declining super power (or, simply, rupturing value system)? [my vote]

Not so say that I don't believe humans are at a turning point on a grand scale (global warming & fukushima are our doomsday in slow motion). I just don't believe these events are directly linked to that larger movement. The decline of the U.S. is coincidence in the larger picture but does add to the unrest as a whole.

These three horrific events are not coincidence IMHO, but symptomatic. Of what? I gave my vote but I do so most humbly and with great sadness for all directly feeling the pain of the tragic events.

I doubt that we will never know the real stories behind these people (thanks to censored media) or any links they may have besides being labeled "delusional".

What do you think?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
It is sad and tragic yet they make it about themselves. We may never know their stories. Were they dependent on the government? How was the government negatively impacting their lives? In today's world they have their hands in absolutely everything. Look at what they think they can do (are doing because we have allowed that power to grow so much) - shutting down parts of the ocean, parks, information hubs?

I am sure some feel hopeless to stop their power. However - there are ways to get this back if people want to be a part of the solution. It takes organization and commitment from all yet I believe so many have given up; feel they won't make a difference it will probably get worse before it gets better (if it ever gets better).

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by someoneinnyc

Of the three the one I find 'odd' is Miriam Carey. Why did she do what she did and why did she do it with her child in the car?

Are the three events related? Imo no not directly related.

We are living through some strange, scary times hang on I have a feeling we haven't seen anything yet.
edit on 6-10-2013 by justreleased because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
People are stressed beyond limits and its starting to show. Whether the gov was involved is irrelevant. Its like the kid on the play ground that keeps flicking boogers at you. Eventually you snap and choke him through the swing set.

The whole nation is wound up tighter than a dude from Jersey trying to catch a break from his bookie.

Once people start snapping, it becomes more common place and then becomes the new normal. We have yet to really experience that here in America as other countries deal with it on a daily basis. Honestly we have been fairly lucky up until now. I'd just get used to it and move on. If someone snaps around you, make sure you know where your out is so you don't become a statistic.

Maybe this is t he beginning throes of people being jarred awake and they are acting out the side effect of such.

If you haven't ever seen someone jarred awake, it isn't pretty, and some don't come back from it.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GrandHerecy

Thanks for your reply. ITA, particularly with your note on the potential side effects of being "jarred awake", not that it applies to these three but who knows.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I hate to say it, but the recent three events in DC extend much further out than just that part of the country...

Since earlier this year, there's been: Dorner, Tsarnaev brothers, Van Allen, Alexis, and now this [still unnamed] dude that set himself on fire on Friday, at the Capitol... Not to mention last years weird events, Aurora shooting suspect Holmes and Sandy Hook suspect Lanza.... Things just haven't been adding up in recent years. None of it makes any sense.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
nah its a illuminti oranizaton

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by someoneinnyc

Add in the Congressional House stenographer that went "all robot" out of the clear blue sky right after the vote to end the shutdown/debt debacle, took the podium and started ranting about God, The Masons, etc. According to those that knew her this was totally out of character for her and there have been a few threads discussing this.

Methinks something is afoot....

new topics

top topics

join