It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elvis, seriously the best theads here of all time vanished

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Who gives a crap if he's alive, if his father sired some kids with similar vocal chords or if some group of impersonators managed to do what the US govt could never do, create a living conspiriacy that actually qualifies to be a conspiracy, them damn threads were the sheet, I need my fix wtf ats I am running out of three letter acronyms HELP. hahahahahaha

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Is it the subject of Elvis that is banned, or the mention of the guy everyone is saying is Elvis?
I think if you just avoid that guy as a topic that the Elvis conspiracy can be discussed. Apparently that guy was being harassed on YouTube or something because of those threads.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Is your avatar pic of Obama and George bush if they had a child?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by hknudzkknexnt

lol

wth?

the antichrist?!?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
im sure there are sites that are strictly for Elvis. I personally have noticed the abundance of elvis threads in the past few weeks, what gives, im sure there would be no problems if "you guys" just had one thread. Most most most most most likely elvis is dead...if not, who cares, so what..if it makes you feel....something, just pretend he is alive.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I'm still wondering what happened to that thread about Cotner being Elvis. I saw it one day and it seemed pretty interesting, but I got on yesterday and noticed this thread (Thread) which seemed to be relaying some sort of message in the form of a riddle. I then checked to see if that Elvis thread still existed and realized it had been removed. What happened?
edit on 6-10-2013 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Watch Bubba Hotep - it explains eveything about Elvis and JFK.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

ItCameFromOuterSpace

Is it the subject of Elvis that is banned, or the mention of the guy everyone is saying is Elvis?
I think if you just avoid that guy as a topic that the Elvis conspiracy can be discussed. Apparently that guy was being harassed on YouTube or something because of those threads.

Its the ruthless investigation into other people thatis the issue. Same as it has been in other topics.

and they got outcries too when they were canned.

Everyone is Dick Tracey...

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I really didn't follow any of those threads, because well I don't really care ...... LOL but has anyone thought that the guy who they were saying is Elvis really isn't or ....even well ... especially if he is, that he hasn't contacted someone here and demand that it be removed?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join