It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we all brainhacked?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

A friend confided to me that while in the army him and 4 of his troop saw a strange light landing in a field near them. The weird thing was that one of the 4 soldiers troop completely denied it ever happened just after the event, which really puzzled my friend. Almost as it had been wiped from his mind. I mean, if he was embarrassed to confide to others that he saw a UFO, well that's ok - but he refused to admit to being there to the very soldiers that was with him that night. Strange huh?

edit on 6-10-2013 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Ok so this video from Lviv(?) gets posted again... as somehow proof of something, even though we know its rubbish (not the vid but the premise its alien mind control, memwipes or what ever)

The idea of the OP's is fairly old, doesnt mean its an actual reality, that being said from what I understand the vast majority of your vision is 'extrapolated' the only part of your vision you can be 100% sure about is a small area in the middle... the rest is a patchwork of blurry real and fill ins (as a number of optic illusions and tricks show, often with dramatic effect) done by your brain.

Also the brain has filters in place to process and slow down the visual, tactile and audio you receive as some people (like many of those with autism, I think its autism) have these filters damaged or missing and the outside world and stimulus overwhelms them.

Ive known people and once or twice as a kid experienced what this unfiltered reality is like to a minor degree... it is unpleasant, doesnt mean that its the true reality, its just that with out these sensory throttles life would be hell.

So yeah there are filters in the brain to make us see what we need to see, but they arent alien in nature. There vital to our sanity and function as humans... could these be stimulated or altered by an outside force, possibly. But then anything like a camera or film would completely defeat their mental cloaking purpose.. and we dont see aliens everywhere in the background on the news, tv or our homevideos.

To me its another one of these theories that just means aliens are everywhere and invisible, so any attempt at proof becomes indisputable proof since how do you prove an invisible or mentally ignored alien isnt there, its like saying prove god doesnt exist... you cant really. So such ideas and theories in my mind should be ignored as they simply cant contribute anything, like saying there has to be a sock monster to explain why one sock always goes missing rather than both...

reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

People deny things more mundane than that all the time (even tot eh point where they truely believe the events happened as they remember them), its a coping mechanism with stress. Mentally blocking acknowledgment of a stressful event in order to maintain a sense of normality. Heck I lost one of my cats recently and ive been stressed alot, I sometimes find myself forgetting it even happened and I have to tell myself, you do know he's gone?. I could see an extremely traumatic experience simply being 'forgotten' (its not actually forgotten) by the mind in order to protect itself from further mental damage and stress.

The event your friend experienced was sufficiently earth shattering for that other guy that his mind yelled 'Do not want!' and promptly sealed it away... or there is the possibility what he experienced was in fact the truth, and nothing happened and your friend and the others were seeing things or one saw something not really there and the others all joined in on the delusion, which can and does happen very easily... which means the altered memory of events can go both ways, ie you can block an event as well as creating or joining an event of someone elses mind that becomes reality in your mind (someone sees something and suddenly everyone around them also see that something, even though in reality it never existed, they have done experiments along those lines so it can happen pretty easily).

Its a complicated piece of hardware the old brain...
edit on 6-10-2013 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

Is it really that far fetched? If a hypnotist can do it to a single individual, then why would not an alien race that are perhaps million of years ahead of us be able to us in mass? Perhaps they use viruses to re-program our brains; a new cold virus chain comes every year - perhaps they include some "code" for our brain too...

edit on 6-10-2013 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Oh im not out right saying they dont, lost time is sufficient evidence in my mind to show they do alter the memories of humans, its just in the context of your OP and the accompanying vid that im taking a contrary view.

The vid is an out of context piece of evidence, kinda like the recent thread about the murder that could have been aliens since the cause of death was unknown... seeing it posted so soon after it got riped a new one with a similar idea along with it kinda made me irksome.

You mention children and seeing monsters and maybe they are pre hacked seeing the reality of things. As far as Im aware in my recollection of childhood I saw nothing like that and no kids i knew ever made mention of such things, and my imagination as a child was off the charts. The only thing close to something like that was a dream I had as a child still in my cot (I was about 3 i believe) it was night and seeing a vicious barking dog outside my parents window which my cot was next to, at which time I promptly woke up with a fright... I had no reason to have such a dream so who knows maybe the dog was my owl. Somehow I think it was just a dream as the dog has never come back.

Having the human race programmed to ignore aliens around them is to much of a theory that allows all sorts of questionable stuff to creep in like I pointed out in my first post, it means any old crayzie theory can be validated since it becomes impossible to disprove it. Wheres my cake gone, the invisible aliens must have taken it, no?, then prove to me they didnt take it... see what i mean.

That being said maybe you are right in your idea, unfortunately by its design, it means we'll never know if you are wrong or right.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
You can also check out my related thread on the subject....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Could it be that there are aliens everywhere but our brains are "hacked" in lack of a better word?

Do you suspect yours to be?

Is that why you ask if "our" brains are hacked?

This video is one example, there is nothing there - until an alien pops up. Still, I'm not validating the authenticity of the video.

An alien because the video title says so, or have you watched it and seen its a the hand of a man walking closer to the camera than what is being focused on and his arms swinging made his hand appear as something showing up(alien) and as he swung his arm back it disappeared behind him wearing a black top.

Its a real video but not what the title says, just watch because I cannot see any alien appear and disappear and with all the zooms I was able to see its the guy walking past camera with hands swinging to and fro.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

MerkabaMeditation
Remember the original "V" tv series from the 80's? The lead character found some sunglasses on the street that "broke" the program and made him see the aliens. Spooky stuff.

I think your talking about the movie "They Live" with Roddy Piper.

www.imdb.com...

I really need to read the next post before replying as Phoenix was quick on the job of identifying and correcting.
edit on 7-10-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
All of us that drink our water from our own wells are amazed at the behaviors of all those who drink from centralized deliveries.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The OP might have some reason there, although probably hacking is just not the right concept.
Perhaps "light distortion" would be a better one (associated with other "effects").

I´ll be back with an example.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Houston, I have a problem!

Can someone, please, tell me how to upload an image from my PC (i am trying by using the icon for that but with no sucess).

Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Ok, think I managed to post the image (see link below).

Our sense are very limited.
Our vision only "sees" a portion of the light spectrum (the visible light part).

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I think this particular video linked by the OP is either the reflection of somebodies hand or the reflection of something else in the scene and only looks like an alien or it's edited. So don't take what I'm about to say as a show of agreement that the video somehow proves something. It proves nothing. The video is uninteresting to me.

I've considered the possibility that this reality we live in is manufactured. The aliens we see are in fact the creators of this simulated world. Perhaps they're us and we're an ancestor simulation or perhaps this is a form of amusement for them or maybe it serves some other purpose. The rest of the universe doesn't actually exist, it's instead an illusion created by one of their universe modelling algorithms. Now, how likely do I think this is? Very very unlikely. It's probably about as likely as the moon being made of cheese. It's just something I've considered, but it's far, far from something I take seriously. I think compared to the idea of a god being in his throne room in the kingdom of heaven surrounded by an angelic host who at some point sent his son here to be crucified, who left this earth after crucifixion by being lifted up into the sky, my idea isn't too terrible. Just wanted to bring it up.

edit on 7-10-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Sorry, the image is too small.

I´ll try this:

top topics

<< 1   >>

join