It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we all brainhacked?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Could it be that there are aliens everywhere but our brains are "hacked" in lack of a better word? Hacked so that whenever we see an alien or something related to aliens we simply subconsciously ignore it or replace it with something we can understand like an owl or some other "normal" thing? I've met people that had UFO encounters in groups, where some of the group members denies having seen anything while there was no way they could have - this could explain phenomenons like that. Kids see "monsters" all the time, could it be because they've not been hacked yet? This video is one example, there is nothing there - until an alien pops up. Still, I'm not validating the authenticity of the video.

Perhaps someone should make a computer program that finds aliens in images and videos on the Web for us, then alters the aliens to something we can see with our own eyes.
edit on 5-10-2013 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Will anyone ever see this post, or will the "program" make you ignore this post too? I feel the paranoia coming...

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Could be, but...I don't feel hacked. I think I'm immune.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I've always wondered HOW could people be so stupid and blind.Nearly despondent.
How does the Human mind work in that fashion?Then I realized,It's just not working at all.
People just go and turn things off inside themselves.

Brain hacking?
Probably not.
Certainly something?
Certainly.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I think we all get a little brainwashed with mass media. We know it works and we know that governments have tried it. We just don't know how prevalent and what effects it does/would have.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The answer can only be no.

-If we are not all brain hacked the answer is no.
-If we are all brain hacked we would be programed to reply no.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Remember the original "V" tv series from the 80's? The lead character found some sunglasses on the street that "broke" the program and made him see the aliens. Spooky stuff.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

MerkabaMeditation
Remember the original "V" tv series from the 80's? The lead character found some sunglasses on the street that "broke" the program and made him see the aliens. Spooky stuff.

That wasnt V it was a film called 'They live"

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

PhoenixOD

MerkabaMeditation

That wasnt V it was a film called 'They live"

Yeah, that was just a fantastic movie for its day.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

MerkabaMeditation
Could it be that there are aliens everywhere but our brains are "hacked" in lack of a better word? Hacked so that whenever we see an alien or something related to aliens we simply subconsciously ignore it or replace it with something we can understand like an owl or some other "normal" thing?

I wouldn't call it 'hacked'. One does not need to be 'hacked' in order to try and make sense of something they can't explain nor understand. It's natural to compare something you see; when you don't know what it is, to things that you have seen; and have been able to identify.

MerkabaMeditation
...we simply subconsciously ignore it or replace it with something we can understand like an owl or some other "normal" thing?

I'm curious though.
- why did you choose an 'owl'?

(sees UFO and/or Alien)
- "wtf!?, was that an owl?"

(o_O'?)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The idea of Aliens inducing a "screen memory", in the shape of an owl (or deer) is pretty old.
You can find this in classic abduction literature. Wondering whether he got that from there.

The theory is indeed that they replace our memory of them (often) with the memory of an owl. This is the reason that seeing an owl (or deer) somewhere in "weird" circumstances is also often seen as an indication for a possible alien abduction. Just saying.
edit on 72013R000000SundayAmerica/Chicago45AMSundaySunday by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

NoRulesAllowed
The idea of Aliens inducing a "screen memory", in the shape of an owl (or deer) is pretty old.
You can find this in classic abduction literature. Wondering whether he got that from there.

The theory is indeed that they replace our memory of them (often) with the memory of an owl. This is the reason that seeing an owl (or deer) somewhere in "weird" circumstances is also often seen as an indication for a possible alien abduction. Just saying.
edit on 72013R000000SundayAmerica/Chicago45AMSundaySunday by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

Yes, that's where I got the owl from.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Double post.
edit on 6-10-2013 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Oh , their here alright , but you need these Special Sunglasses to really see who they are..........

i297.photobucket.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Yes we are... but it is not an hack (as defined). Human brains are by default attracted by patterns and similitude, to what is know, understood and recognizable side by side with a instinctive dislike (that can even be fear) for anything abnormal or simply new, it is an optimization caused by our evolution, especially our inclination to be social animals; we fear what others fear instinctively. Culture (and indoctrination) also contributes since memory and object identification requires previous knowledge about what is observed...

If you had a dog since it was a puppy, you would readily observe a similar effect and correlate it to how the dog was socialized, trained and the experiences it had growing up, at a certain age the capability to be curious is superseded by strong distrust even fear (depending on past experiences).

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

So.. would having seen an owl in day hours in the backyard weird or something? or is it like you walk into a room and see an owl?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

We are getting "flashy thinged" by little green wussies from who the hell knows where and we're letting that happen?

Hmm. I'll punch a little damn green punk in the eye and stomp a mudhole in his little green ass. This is "Murica" we dont play that #.
edit on 6-10-2013 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

I saw a hypnotist show once where one of the audience was hypnotised not to see his own wife standing right next to him, it was very funny to see him looking for his wife while she was right there in a well lit room. Perphaps this is how the brainhacking works?
edit on 6-10-2013 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Our brains filter out the blind spot left by our retinas in our eyes (look it up, its real). What you see whenever your eyes are open is in part created by the information coming from the other eye and purely made up material from your brain to cover those spots your eyes can't normally see.

I think its conceivable extraterrestrials could tap into this part of our subconscious that controls sight and hide themselves in plain daylight. If they can travel across the universe to get here that would likely be a simple matter for them to do.
edit on 6-10-2013 by Frith because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I think you just hit the bull's eye.

Not sure if all people's brains are hacked, but it seems a lot of them have it. Always trying to find an explanation even when something may turn out of different nature, closing and excluding anything 'new' to be, before some even have the evidence, those always try to give explanations as if there always has to be something new and common and never something unknown and unexplored...

People today are if anything - ignorant twats that will refuse to believe anything unusual happens ever, unless it happens to them and in plain sight or right under their nose. That's today's world, hard to even talk about unusual things without being considered whacky.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join