It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm On Tour in America: It's Closed. That's Not Stopping Us.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Indeed you were taking something sacred back, your self-respect, sense of personal integrity and sense of history. I found this very inspiring, a simple act of civil disobedience in a place rich with that tradition and sanctified with the blood of patriots who gave it for the cause of freedom.
A revolution began there that brought the brightest promise for man ever known on the planet, the first birth-pang of a nation conceived in liberty and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal. The very conditions that started that war over 2 centuries ago are back with a vengeance. The ACA may well prove to be the Stamp Act of the next revolution.
Bravo for you not letting it stop your tour.
May you rediscover much of America that has been forgotten but needs remembering.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Tatanka

Yes, they applauded themselves for a job well done. They murdered an innocent woman and used her as a template for what is to come, should we get out of line. I truly believe that they were shoving this in our face. They want us to be afraid, and not "cross barriers".

The barrier we must cross is within us.
It is fear.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Not getting to see the USS Constitution would really upset me...it is an amazing ship.

I live not too far from Boston and never once thought about these sites being shuttered. Really, really sad when you think about it...

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

MRuss
reply to post by zonetripper2065

Yeah, well... I think we'll head up north to see the leaves.

Unless the government has thrown a giant blanket over the trees.

Leaves are turning and falling now.

Come on up we'll toss some extra color, apples, cider and donuts in too. Fall is here and it sure is beautiful in Michigan this time of year.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join