It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Axis of Crazy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
What about John lear?

Im mean come on this guy thinks there is a atmosphere on the moon! And its a spaceship

edit on 6-10-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

J Lear yes hes out there a bit. I can see where he gets some of his logic from, then it strays into areas which I can see nothing holding up his theories at all.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

crazyewok
What about John lear?

Im mean come on this guy thinks there is a atmosphere on the moon! And its a spaceship

edit on 6-10-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

In his case, yes he is actually one bad trip away from the roller disco.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
There was a time when project Camelot stuff was posted here a lot.
ATS used to have John Lear on here too, a guy named Zorgon did some project Camelot stuff and there was a guy named mike something who had huge threads on mars artifacts and so on.

It's obviously nonsense a lot of this stuff and Greer and others are blatant hoaxers BUT there was a time when ATS had these people and these threads, they considered conspiracies and discussed them and they were part and parcel of this site.

They're all long gone now though. And conspiracies are becoming taboo in ATS.
edit on 6-10-2013 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

An obscure Andy Griffith reference?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
He was wrong about the smart phone market, ever heard of a Microsoft phone?

Well, actually, yes.

A long time ago, I had a gen-u-wine Microsoft telephone. It was sort of a PBX-ish thing, back in the days of the PC-AT. IIRC, it had a card that plugged into the AT bus.

We also (the company I'm a co-owner of) did a lot of work with a stealth Microsoft spinoff called DualCor, back in 2004-2006 or thereabouts, and it was a full bore tablet with a smartphone in, running XP. It was a bit past the hardware capabilities of the time, though. If you ever saw one, we did the BIOS and some of the hardware.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

New age crazy evil.

This axis doesn't come close to...Old age crazy evil.
At least those New agers are in a sense harmless and on the fringe.
Old age crazy evil is mainstream and accepted.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by stargatetravels

shonky insurance salesmen/woman never stay in same neighbourhood long as they know they will be exposed for what they are..charlatans.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

infoseeker26754
New Age, heard that one. Really should be saying Old Age Coming. Thank the God's Rave's have opened my Eye's! I would have to add Jessie Vanturea to that list.

New Age is somewhat vague, might have missed it, only heard of tale's of some evil plot started in Waco, TX. Or was that the surfer's in CA?

Out of your 3, hoe many of them do you consider, being mindness yet with a zombie like style?

Yep, I'm old!

No you can't add Jesse Ventura on that list, he is our next president. Come on you gotta luv Jesse he

wants the truth. I liked his show, lol.
David ice has allot of folks believing. You have to give him that much. There must be something to what he is selling, he has allot of followers. Not sure what that means though lol.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

Hilter had a lot of followers was he right?

Please don't use that analogy so and so has lots of followers so there must be some truth to it. No there is just gullible people who get drawn in to this new age nonsensical garbage.
edit on 6-10-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by dlbott

Please don't use that analogy so and so has lots of followers so there must be some truth to it. No there is just gullible people who get drawn in to this new age nonsensical garbage.

You are right there, what is it about these crazy guys that draws so many followers. Hitler was little different, once his machine was rolling normal people were gripped with fear and had to follow or else. Now icke and others I am not sure. I suppose there is some fear there too but is different kind of fear.

Let's also be truthful, we would not be here if we did not have some interest in all this nonsensical garbage in one way or another. Lol whether it is ET, the end of the world, or govt conspiracy. What is nonsense to me might be the ultimate truth for you. I love the fact that at least where I live, we can openly discuss anything and happily disagree and still be friends.

That is one thing terrorist or fanatics just don't get, for us it is OK for you to believe in what you want to. Here friends believe in diverse and different things and still remain friends. Religion or the ability to believe is a right everyone has here and it is a peaceful coexistence. Not even the English understand this. The United states is truly one of the tray free places in the world.

Having said all that I still say crazy Jesse has to stay off that list lol, gotta luv one Jesse. Anybody that can smack hiraldo is OK by me lol.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

Ventura took all his commentary and ablib skills from wrestling and tried to get into movies and had partial success, and then politics and had even more success. Now hes trying to get into the new age conspiracy stuff which is ok if you want cheap publicity but I reckon it destroys on the good work he did in his career up to that point.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by dlbott

Gullible people are what they are. We find them in all walks of life and certainly not limited to the esoteric fringe.
If people were less gullible then the world would be a very different place but I wouldn't blame the new age nonsensical garbage producers for said gullibility.
Why care if someone wants to pay for a lecture or buy a book?If nothing else...at least they are being entertained and those new age exponents for the most part are fairly benevolent.

There is I suppose a more insiduous side to gullibility that really affects our lives but that is everywhere.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The axis of crazy is out there

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
What? No Alex Jones?

The only issue I have with folks like this is.... They ALL ask for (and get) a lot of money. I have a problem with anyone who says they know how to save humanity, save the world, have the secret to life, etc. for 3 payments of $119.99. If they know something that beneficial, then it should be shared for free not a fee. Then again, if idiots are throwing money their way... meh. A fool and his money I suppose.

What they believe in, I don't really care. We all have our own beliefs and when shared with others may come across as weird and detached from reality. They are free (as are we) to believe whatever they choose. And like you, we are free to judge their craziness. I think the axis could be A LOT bigger than 3 though. Some days I might even need to be in it.

I'm not so sure anything should be given for free. First of all, often times when something is given away for free, it isn't appreciated. I have seen MANY great teachers, of meditation, or martial arts, or even artists as examples of people who gave away their gifts for free.....and MANY of them end up frustrated, because they can't find decent students.....you just get free loaders, or people who won't appreciate what you do. That isn't ALWAYS the case...but it certainly happens.

In the free market capitalist society we live in, EVERYTHING is driven by money and profit. We could argue for days and forever over whether or not this is a good thing (I don't think it is), but it certainly is what it is.

Money is a form of energy, and it isn't "bad". Charging for something isn't bad either. What is "bad" is when you charge for something that doesn't function as you claimed.

If I charge for a martial arts class, and I've never practiced martial arts in my life, THAT is bad.

If I'm a world class martial artist, and I charge a competitive rate for my classes, that is GOOD.

The only point I'm trying to make, is just because someone charges for their services, doesn't make them bad or wrong to do so.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
The axis of crazy stole my garbage bin from my front yard, im not kidding

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join