It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI reports Unidentified Fibrous Objects in samples from Morgellons patients

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

tetra50

First, these mites are very difficult to ascertain. When you have a scabbed over wound, harvesting them for analysis becomes difficult and must be done in just the right way, diffusing and dissolving said scab to get to the mite.....IF it's there. Because I can tell you, frequently, when you pull a scab, if the mite is still alive and hasn't smothered underneath the scab, it just relocates.

They are also what scientists call "opportunistic feeders," and frequently, live in your clothes, furniture, environment,

The task to ascertain would not be yours. That's the doctor's or lab's job. I am pretty sure that in this time and date a doctor or lab would know the right way how to go about this, regardless of the difficulty you claim it would present to find the mites. (I don't think that this would be any difficulty whatsoever, even if I am not a doctor.)

Anyway...I don't think there is a point if I *were* to tell you it's "psychosomatic" since I cannot do this, and probably even if I were a doctor (or psychiatrist) I wouldn't make such a diagnosis "over the internet".

So..all that remains is that I hope you find something that works, REGARDLESS whether it's "psychosomatic" or "real". It's my stance anyway that ALL diseases are things of the mind, anyway, more what people actually realize.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Look: I understand those who don't experience this skepticism. Really, I do. Here's another link:
www.morgellons-research.org...

I will look for the links to medical abstracts I have found regarding this issue. They are out there: the medical abtracts. They don't know how to treat it, really. These mites are virtually indestructable. In their third phase of life as a parasite, they jump, making it very difficult to kill them or eradicate them in your environment.

You must imagine this, really: a mite that burrows, and lives in your furniture and clothing, and JUMPS in the air when you're trying to vaccum or otherwise deal with the issue.

The other thing the medical literature reveals about this: (and I will find the abstracts to support this, as I've read them), is they leave a "marker" in their host, this is the spirochette fungus, which is a flag to other mites, outside, that a host is a host. Therefore, you cannot be rid of them. This fungus that they are a vector for is not easily treated, either. Do some research on taking anti fungals and the necessary monitoring of your liver and kidney functions while taking them......who has the money, really, for that kind of constant monitoring plus the medications, themselves, which are not cheap.

Research parasites, in general: you will find they have at least three stages...they live on you and in you, within those three stages. One medication will kill one stage, but not the others. This is the reality and what is is to live with this. I take enoug Ivermectic in two weeks for two draft horses: 4500 pounds of horse worth ivermectin every two weeks. I must consume high fat to get that out of my gut and into my blood stream to work at all. And STILL, I have them ALL OVER ME. And I am not alone in this.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

NoRulesAllowed

tetra50

First, these mites are very difficult to ascertain. When you have a scabbed over wound, harvesting them for analysis becomes difficult and must be done in just the right way, diffusing and dissolving said scab to get to the mite.....IF it's there. Because I can tell you, frequently, when you pull a scab, if the mite is still alive and hasn't smothered underneath the scab, it just relocates.

They are also what scientists call "opportunistic feeders," and frequently, live in your clothes, furniture, environment,

The task to ascertain would not be yours. That's the doctor's or lab's job. I am pretty sure that in this time and date a doctor or lab would know the right way how to go about this, regardless of the difficulty you claim it would present to find the mites. (I don't think that this would be any difficulty whatsoever, even if I am not a doctor.)

Anyway...I don't think there is a point if I *were* to tell you it's "psychosomatic" since I cannot do this, and probably even if I were a doctor (or psychiatrist) I wouldn't make such a diagnosis "over the internet".

So..all that remains is that I hope you find something that works, REGARDLESS whether it's "psychosomatic" or "real". It's my stance anyway that ALL diseases are things of the mind, anyway, more what people actually realize.

Yeah, I agree with you, in that it takes your mind, after all, to ascertain whatever you are experiencing doesn't it...not your leg, your arm or your stomach...but your friggin MIND. When you have the Flu, it's your mind that tells you that you are sick to your stomach or have a sore throat, isn't it? This constantly mystifies me....people's analysis of their symptoms. And therefore, some are more real than others, by virtue of this extrapolation, which really isn't logical at all, is it?
sorry, just sayin

edit on 12-10-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Hi Tetra,

Thanks for having the courage to be here. I feel for you. I'm upset good people have to suffer from this and I want justice. The more people who weigh in on the side of truth the better. We will force this out in the open.

Elf does look like it's a factor in this, Cliff Carnicom metions it a lot and has even performed an experiment to confirm it. On a personal note, about a friend of mine, who is an engineer and electronics technician. He got a job with the local telecommunications mob, in order to check if any non communication frequencies were being broadcast. He found an auxiliary unit putting out 4 different elf"s. The unit was not identifyable, it had no know correlation with the industry.

You are not delusional, that problem lies with those who deny this is real.

I'm wishing you well, to get better.

When I look at our painful, poisoned world and reality, I see it as deliberately artificially created. The true reality is wonder, amazing, free, we've just been put in a box, to stop us seeing it.

Please ignore the goblin, it's been making noise for a while, but I cant understand a single thing it says, because they just grunt and mumble gibberish.

edit on 12-10-2013 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by primalfractal

Hey primalfractal: You know, as I've private messaged you already, this thread is of great interest to me. I don't know, really, if I am a Morgellan's sufferer....I've not been diagnosed as such, let's say. But since two years ago with my mite infestation, I've only been to one internist, as that was all I could afford. However, I've done much research, struggled greatly, cleaned obssesively, laundered my clothes in whatever internet sources said worked: ammonia, mint oil, bleach, etc.... I have exposed my body to high quantities of permethrins, malathion, whatever I read might work.....

And still, two years later, I am lacking eyelashes, have sores on my face and back (wonder if it's about psychosomatic, obssessive picking, why the wounds appear on my back? where I can't even reach, really to begin with).....

I meditate, imagine better days, look at pics of myself when I was healthy.....it's not about me "determining my own reality" for God's sake. I wish it were that simple.

But thanks for your support. I've told you about medical abstracts I've read, and I will look for them and link them here, for everyone's perusal. I think mite infestation is a definitive factor in Morgellans, and that there is much more to this, as your OP alludes to, than just that: Not only where it originates from, but why and how and the engineering possible and present, and there are doctors beginning to realize this.

I read a medical abstract by veterinarians in a post mortem of several dogs that had sub cutaneous lesions full of mites.....
There are lots of folks presenting with spirochette fungal realted disease processes, and these mites are a vector for just that.
Tetra50

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

That's ok.

I don't know if you read my earlier post where I mentioned I had CFS, some days I cant walk without starting to pass out, for years. It is also an unknown disease that was once classed as delusional. It is widely claimed, and my opinion, that it is also related to nanotech. So over it.

Same sort of story with trying every known remedy under the sun and not getting better.

tetra50

I meditate, imagine better days, look at pics of myself when I was healthy.....it's not about me "determining my own reality" for God's sake. I wish it were that simple.

Tetra50

I think meditation can help but it's not the answer. It needs to be physically destroyed, on all levels. Peace and love, while our natural state, purported as cure to everything by the new age movement, doesn't really work by itself. It's just an aspect of a range of needed responses.

The new age movement itself is a ploy to disempower us if you look into the origins of it. The new age of the NWO. The founders and key players have links to the famous mk ultra house, avery folk and the UN. The goat starer played a prominent role. We have an awesome Kalachakra stupa here, the only one in the southern hemisphere. It's based solely on the prophecy of a jihadic invasion from shamballa, they pray for them to bring love to us with the sword, this is the sort of stuff they are promoting, pardon for the rave.

Your research on this matter is much appreciated.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Here is some more research , Primalfactal, and thanks for your words and support...you are so very right in this....

Link

Lyme Disease was initially regarded as an uncommon illness caused by the spirochete Borrelia burgdorferi (Bb). The disease transmission was thought to be solely by the bite from a tick infected with this spirochete. The Bb spirochete is able to burrow into tendons, muscle cells, ligaments, and directly into organs. A classic bulls-eye rash is often visible in the early stage of the illness. Later in the illness the disease can afflict the heart, nervous system, joints and other organs. It is now realized that the disease can mimic amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, Bell’s Palsy, reflex sympathetic dystrophy, neuritis, psychiatric illnesses such as schizophrenia, chronic fatigue, heart failure, angina, irregular heart rhythms, fibromyalgia, dermatitis, autoimmune diseases such as scleroderma and lupus, eye inflammatory reactions, sudden deafness, SIDS, ADD and hyperactivity, chronic pain and many other conditions.

Biology professor, Lida Mattman, author of Cell Wall Deficient Forms: Stealth Pathogens, has been able to recover live spirochetes of Bb from mosquitos, fleas, mites, semen, urine, blood, and spinal fluid. A factor contributing to making Bb so dangerous is that it can survive and spread without having a cell wall (cell wall-deficient CWD). Many valuable antibiotics kill bacteria by breaking down the cell wall. These antibiotics often prove ineffective against Bb.

Lyme Disease is now thought to be the fastest growing infectious disease in the world. There are believed to be at least 200,000 new cases each year in the US and some experts think that as many as one in every 15 Americans is currently infected (20 million persons). Dr. Robert Rowen knows a family where the mother’s infection spread to 5 of her 6 children1 all of whom recovered with appropriate therapy. It is difficult to believe that these children were all bitten by ticks and seems more plausible that person to person spread within the family caused this problem. Dr. Mattman states “I’m convinced Lyme disease is transmissible from person to person.” In 1995 Dr. Mattman obtained positive cultures for Bb from 43 of 47 persons with chronic illness. Only 1 of 23 control patients had a positive Bb culture. Dr. Mattman has subsequently recovered Bb spirochetes form 8 out of 8 cases of Parkinson’s Disease, 41 cases of multiple sclerosis, 21 cases of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and all tested cases of Alzheimer’s Disease. The complete recovery of several patients with terminal amyotrophic lateral sclerosis after appropriate therapy shows the great importance of establishing the diagnosis of Lyme Disease.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

primalfractal
reply to post by tetra50

That's ok.

I don't know if you read my earlier post where I mentioned I had CFS, some days I cant walk without starting to pass out, for years. It is also an unknown disease that was once classed as delusional. It is widely claimed, and my opinion, that it is also related to nanotech. So over it.

Same sort of story with trying every known remedy under the sun and not getting better.

tetra50

Tetra50

I think meditation can help but it's not the answer. It needs to be physically destroyed, on all levels. Peace and love, while our natural state, purported as cure to everything by the new age movement, doesn't really work by itself. It's just an aspect of a range of needed responses.

The new age movement itself is a ploy to disempower us if you look into the origins of it. The new age of the NWO. The founders and key players have links to the famous mk ultra house, avery folk and the UN. The goat starer played a prominent role. We have an awesome Kalachakra stupa here, the only one in the southern hemisphere. It's based solely on the prophecy of a jihadic invasion from shamballa, they pray for them to bring love to us with the sword, this is the sort of stuff they are promoting, pardon for the rave.

Your research on this matter is much appreciated.

I only bring up the topic of meditation, as I've said, because with this "new age" stuff, we are living a post modernistic concept of determining our reality through our consciousness.....when veiwed through this lens, it is but another way of blaming the population for what we are experiencing, vis a vis infections such as what we're discussing here, and all manner of other issues and problems afflicting many of us.

I am of the same belief spectrum as you, and what your OP addresses and illustrates. I've lived it, therefore, that is my proof. I AM living it...and believe many others are, as well. It is pure hell, really. There are certain topics on this website I contribute to, only to have this issue get even worse. That's purely anecdotal information, but real, all the same. It seems this is my "punishment," for discussing certain topics, mind control, (and I bring this up, because it is part and parcel of your OP, those extrapolations and connections being made in this thread like no other before it) being foremost among them.

It is a time, we are living through, of consequence, deserved or not, to bring about the chaos, to visit a new consequence upon us, I believe. I have to say, I ultimately am foursquare against transhumanism, simply for what has been visited on human in the pursuit of it....BUT....if someone were to arrive at my door today and tell me that a new, mechanical body with my "soul" downloaded (or uploaded, as it were) would relieve the current suffering I am experiencing, I might even consider it....even though, I've been foursquare against what that has meant, so far, to humankind.

In other words, I have been swayed by my own suffering. AND I HATE THAT. It removes all self respect from me and every principle I've ever stood for, sacrificed for.....

But I am a woman, and it pains me severely to see my face and body disfigured, to have something crawling all over me daily, to not be able to deal with it, and the harder I work at it, the worse it gets. I must say, Primalfactal, if this is a consequence of this transhumanist movement, they've ALMOST bought my soul, for the suffering my objections seems to have caused.....
Tetra50

ETA: Thanks so much for a thread that has let me get out what I've been suffering in the right way, meaning, the correct perspective,in my belief. I am suffering too much these days to put it together and to have written and presented it myself. I wish the best for all of us, no matter what. No one should suffer like this. No one. Ever.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
OK, I'm still trying to get my head round this complicated subject, so I'm trying to create a brief summary of what Morgellons is or what it might be...
(If we can presume that I'm talking about an actual physical disease here, and NOT the "delusion in the mind" version.)

Morgellons is an invasive disease which seems to reside in microscopic filament-like fibres of various colours.
These fibres seem to be the "vessel" by which a pathogen or parasite is delivered.
Different coloured fibres may carry different cargos.
The fibres may be found in some soil / compost / plant tissues (like cotton) / or in chem-trails?
Morgellons sufferers have often experienced chronic health issues like Lyme Disease or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome immediately prior to the onset of Morgellons symptoms.
They may have a weakened immune system as a result of their previous chronic condition, or the chronic illness may just have been a pre-cursor of Morgellons.
The fibres find their way into the body tissues of the host, and are visible where the skin is broken.
The fibres may have been bio-engineered and seem to be capable of movement, this may be the cause of the initial itchy/crawling feelings.
Some of the pathogens may have a fungus-like origin, and this fungus may be a food source for parasites.
The initial parasites may be nano-tech bugs, produced by the large agro-companies, or may be GM versions of existing insect parasites like Monsantos' one for the Boll Weevil.
The parasites, feed on the fungus / body sugars and may also be sustained by Iron compounds in the hosts blood too.
The parasites can burrow and crawl through the body tissue of the host to get at the fungus and/or blood, and this contributes to the main crawling / biting / stabbing pains in the host.
When the parasites reproduce, they lay eggs in the skin of the host, usually in hair follicles.
When the parasitic larvae appear, they cause the skin to rupture, and this - along with bites from the parasites themselves, create the sores that are most often associated with the diagnosis of Morgellons.
The sores are incredibly painful and itchy.
Either the fungus or the parasites in the host, may give off a pheromone which attracts other parasites to the host, causing re-infection.
Parasites may also survive in the environment surrounding a host, e.g. in cotton clothing, furniture, bed sheets etc
Some parasites may even be delivered via cotton clothing/sheets from new.
The combination of eggs/larvae/adult parasites/pathogens/sores/weakened immune system/nano bugs etc make it an extremely difficult disease to treat and eradicate.
The sufferer often ends up having psychological issues as a result of the illness itself, the reaction of most medical professionals, and the lack of support/understanding and research.

Is that anywhere near the mark?
Please feel free to add/subtract or comment on anything that I've missed or mis-represented and I'll try and fix it.

regards
Gordi

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

I quite think you've hit it out of the park with that post, Gordi. Have nothing further to add. Incredible summation....and pretty well covers the horror it turns into trying to fight it. Thanks.
Tetra

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

Youre very welcome, we have recipes with herbs for everything, we also have an ingredient that it only exists in Greece and the surrounding areas, it called ZEOLITHOS, its a stone and they sell it as a dust, its a bit horrible drinking it, but its a stone that sucks all the chemicals from inside you. at least the most of them. When you drink that, it feels like you drink dust... I drink Zeolithos myself, I dont know if it works, but it makes you go to loo all the time...

there is many type of Zeolithos, for the animals, for the land (if you plant vegetables), they suck all the bad chemical elements, because it acts as a sponge.

www.superfoods.gr...

If you ever consider of buying an expensive device about your health, better buy a water ionizer... its the best.

I will also give you some other incredients, good against chems...

1st) coriander
2nd) Spirulina

And here is another recipe that alcalines your body and rejects all inflammations (this thing is for inflammations)

1 HUGE cucumber (not pilled)
2 whole lemons peeled
1 glass of spinach
1 glass of parsley
1 green apple (not pilled)
6 celery stucks
1 very small piece of jinger 1cm...
(Dont forget to wash them good before you blender)
you blender them ALL and if its very sour, you add some honey!! The recipe says: in 30 days a big difference in your skin, in 60 days your swelling hands and feet will come back to normal and in 90 days, all inflammations will go away! 1 glass per day (you save the rest in your freege).
edit on 12-10-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Here is some information on T. Gondii and schizophrenia. I bring this here because though much is made of T.Gondii (a parasite)being spread by cats, it's actually carried by the rodent population, as well. This is of interest here in terms of parasitic infections, because the tropical rat mite, also fits the etiology of what Morgellon's patients report in their infestation phase of illness. This tends to be a big ball of yarn, with scientists studying different threads and no one seeming to put it all together. Link is well worth reading: www.stanleyresearch.org...

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
HI-I'd rather not re-post the link to this CDC study, but I must because
I'd like to hear your thoughts about the disclaimer. What's up with that?

www.plosone.org...

Disclaimer: The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and
do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control
and Prevention, Kaiser Permanente or the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology.

I've wondered about this since the day of publication.

Also, to GTD, I'm not ignoring your questions-I'm just worn to a frazzle and unable to answer right now.
Because I have "morgellons" or whatever it is..............

Here is a link to a little article that might be helpful.

www.butyoudontlooksick.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   

absurdlyhaywired

...Also, to GTD, I'm not ignoring your questions-I'm just worn to a frazzle and unable to answer right now.
Because I have "morgellons" or whatever it is..............

No worries!
Look after yourself first and foremost.
I'm still trying to pull this all together, but it's HUGE and I strongly feel that there is a massive cover-up of the available information. I'm getting a sore head from all of the brick walls I keep banging into!

There are Hundreds of Thousands of known reported sufferers of morgellons and/or parasitic infestation worldwide and where are the official research findings?? (Apart from the fudgy CDC one)

Over 7000 known "rare diseases" and over 1200 described in some detail, on the National Organisation for Rare Disorders (NORD) database, yet no mention of morgellons there??
LINK to NORD

Is it just me??

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

absurdlyhaywired

...Here is a link to a little article that might be helpful.

www.butyoudontlooksick.com...

Hay!
I just read the spoons article you linked to and yes, it struck a chord!
I have had post viral fatigue syndrome (a form of Chronic Fatigue) for around 10 years now, and whilst my own symptoms were probably not as serious as the authors lupus, the explanation about always needing to "count the spoons" makes perfect sense to me. (Those who haven't read the article yet won't understand that reference!)

I used to explain that having Chronic Fatigue was like being powered by an old mobile phone battery.
When it had enough energy left in it, you could function quite well for a short period of time anyway, but if you drained the battery flat then you were in serious trouble and could simply not function.
You would have to "shut down" and recharge the battery again before you could start to "make calls" again, and with it being an old battery, it really took its time charging back up again.

The name of the website hosting the article was relevant too btw "butyoudontlooksick.com"

I got that all the time, even when I couldn't walk 50 yards without having to stop and cling onto something to stop me falling/fainting. Even when I thought I might be dying and when every single joint and muscle in your body is just constantly aching - "but you look fine??"
I suppose all sufferers of chronic illness eventually learn how to live with their condition to minimise the effects of it, or else they are consumed by it.

Anyway, just wanted to thank you for the link!

regards,
GTD

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

tetra50

I am of the same belief spectrum as you, and what your OP addresses and illustrates. I've lived it, therefore, that is my proof. I AM living it...and believe many others are, as well. It is pure hell, really. There are certain topics on this website I contribute to, only to have this issue get even worse. That's purely anecdotal information, but real, all the same. It seems this is my "punishment," for discussing certain topics, mind control, (and I bring this up, because it is part and parcel of your OP, those extrapolations and connections being made in this thread like no other before it) being foremost among them.

Hi tetra.

Thanks heaps, I’m very glad folks liked the thread. I’m happy I was able to spread, what I believe, is important information. Got some well needed rest, apologies for the slow reply.

I also have a real hard time writing about these particular topics. Almost like a “pressure” trying to stop me. They are very world view challenging ideas, so I guess a bit of the mental anguish comes from there as well.

Very sorry you feel like that, and I understand. Been in some pretty dark places myself at times. All I can say to you is this. You are doing a very important thing, you are fighting for the truth, in a world full of lies and evil, that is mostly set against you. It’s the right thing to do and it must count for something. I think you should be proud of the fact that you (out of how many people?) have the strength and courage to stand up to, what I believe, are demonic extradimensonal alien forces, or just demons for short.

However, I think the offer of health, happiness and money for conforming is a lie. We’ve all seen how messed up those Hollywood types are. Unconcerned with the terrible plight of the world, they live in an illusion. Got the first (or appear to, who really knows what’s going on inside?) and the last, but severely lacking in the happiness department. Without happiness, the other two are useless. Smug gratification is the closest they seem to get. Interestingly it’s the poorest people in the world who are, on average, the happiest.

So please don’t give up hope, and rest easy in the knowledge that you are true of heart.

We will beat these things.

pf

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Awsome summary GTD, couldn’t have come close to doing that myself, very detailed. Can’t thank you enough for all the research you’ve done on this thread and your willingness to help people and test these theories yourself. Good job man

Your description of CF is accurate, like running out of juice, then being trickle charged. That most morgellons victims had CF before the infection is a telling, and worrying point. Does seem like the bugs somehow activate the condition, from phase 1 to phase 2 or something like that.

edit on 14-10-2013 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I was thinking about how to take out a nano robot device.

Likely most of the hardware would consist of two or three hard drives, main and backup. The bulk of the remaining hardware would be connected to the brain, so it makes sense that the main drive would be there.

The other drive would likely be at a fair distance from the first, in order to avoid the effects of whatever broke or damaged the main drive.

The wireless unit may be outside of the brain cavity so the signal doesn’t have to go through bone. Probably with the second drive for convenience of circuitry.

While trying to figure where the other drive might be, I remembered some old information on this topic.

Revelation 13:16
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Revelation 13:17
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Revelation 14:11
And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name

Revelation 15:2
And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

Reminds me of the video posted earlier of magnetic bracelets being a cure. I’m buying some as well as an EMP device, and especially targeting these areas.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Thanks Primal,
I've enjoyed the thread a lot, but can't even begin to imagine how terrible the full blown disease must be, and am only too happy to try and contribute in whatever ways I can.

I read somewhere that pulsed magnetism was found to be a good way of killing the nano-tech aspect of this.
Not sure how you would achieve that out of a lab? But it was basically a strong electro-magnet within a hand-held device (similar to the metal-detectors used by nightclub doormen!) which was being switched on and off very rapidly by an electronic control circuit. The device could be moved around the body to treat different areas of infection.

I was thinking with regards to the biological aspect, i.e. the biological parasites (mites, worms, ticks etc) that they would require air to breathe? (Even if they'd been bio-engineered they'd surely need to breathe?)
Would there be any mileage in sufferers investing in some of those vacuum seal bags that they use for long term storage of duvets etc? They could place their clothes, sheets, curtains etc in them and suck all of the air out with a vacuum cleaner. Leave for a few hours (at least) and any biological parasites in there should suffocate?

Also, there must be some creature which actively hunts mites/ticks etc which is not harmful to us? I'm thinking ladybird (ladybug) or similar, could they be put to good use helping to eradicate the parasites?
What if a hundred ladybirds were let loose in a sufferers bedroom, would they hunt the mites?

Just thinking out loud!

regards,
Gordi

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I found a rather interesting article on the BBC's News website from March 2008, which details experiments carried out using a tiny chemical "brain" to control swarms of nanobots inside the human body!

Many experts have high hopes for nano-machines in treating disease. "If [in the future] you want to remotely operate on a tumour you might want to send some molecular machines there," explained Dr Anirban Bandyopadhyay of the International Center for Young Scientists, Tsukuba, Japan. "But you cannot just put them into the blood and [expect them] to go to the right place." Dr Bandyopadhyay believes his device may offer a solution. One day they may be able to guide the nanobots through the body and control their functions, he said. "That kind of device simply did not exist; this is the first time we have created a nano-brain,"

LINK TO PAGE ON BBC NEWS SITE

In the experiment, they have created a chemical "brain" which they can use to simultaneously control (in this case) 16 seperate nano machines, small enough to move through the bloodstream of a human.

Remember too that the article dates from over 5 years ago.

AND

I've just come across one of the scariest articles that I've ever read, this time on activistpost.com, regarding the Human Body 2.0.

In the coming decades, a radical upgrading of our body’s physical and mental systems, already underway, will use nanobots to augment and ultimately replace our organs. We already know how to prevent most degenerative disease through nutrition and supplementation; this will be a bridge to the emerging biotechnology revolution, which in turn will be a bridge to the nanotechnology revolution....
Now researchers from Columbia University are announcing a fleet of molecular nanorobots that can deliver drugs to specific cells and also identify certain genetic markers by using fluorescent labeling. After such identification, a chain reaction can be initiated:...
Direct brain modification already has been packaged as "neuroengineering." A Wired article from early 2009 highlighted that direct brain manipulation via fiber optics is a bit messy, but once installed "it could make someone happy with the press of a button." Nanobots take the process to an automated level, rewiring the brain molecule by molecule. Worse, these mini droids can autonomously self-replicate, forcing one to wonder how this genie would ever be put back in the bottle once unleashed....
At the very least, instead of the fully realized vision of Human Body 2.0, this might be Big Pharma 2.0 -- a new phase where conventional drugs are incrementally replaced by nanodrugs and nano-fleet delivery systems. The funding is already there, and a massive amount of money is waiting to be made. Here again, for those who might only see the bright side to this technology, we ought to question who is really in control of it.

LINK TO THE ARTICLE ON ACTIVISTPOST

regards
GTD
edit on 14-10-2013 by Gordi The Drummer because: To add link and 2nd article

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join